Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

But the King hasn't used the strategy twice?? 

He likely has, in so much as he chose XIX's Drifter, and sole victor, as the Pyro. Either he wanted Tyler lynched, he hadn't played or payed any attention to XIX, or he was hoping that the Village would think it too obvious a choice.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I will admit that it's entirely possible that the King chose someone else as the Pyro and is leaving those confirmed as innocent without powers & stuff.

If that's the case then I think I should start taking the King more seriously :P

E: I don't think the King chose Tyler with XIX in mind. Why were Taka and Chuck chosen, then? Taka didn't have a role during Phase 2. I think this round (Round 2) is the first occurrence of the pattern.

Edited by CHRIS PRATT

I will admit that it's entirely possible that the King chose someone else as the Pyro and is leaving those confirmed as innocent without powers & stuff.

If that's the case then I think I should start taking the King more seriously :P

He's not Teridax

He's a psychopath.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Voltex and Xereaz targeted.

Does anyone know who was the mafia that targeted Xereaz in Phase 1 of the Voltex Constant but was saved by Taka?

Both words irony and spines were used.

Yeah, but those things were used both times because of Xaeraz, not because of his killer.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Does anyone know who was the mafia that targeted Xereaz in Phase 1 of the Voltex Constant but was saved by Taka?

That's because one of Xae's habits is ripping spines out and the like

It's ironic his spine got broken when he did that so often :P

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Yeah, but those things were used both times because of Xaeraz, not because of his killer.

... back to the drawing board.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

I don't think the King chose Tyler with XIX in mind. Why were Taka and Chuck chosen, then? Taka didn't have a role during Phase 2. I think this round (Round 2) is the first occurrence of the pattern.

It rather depends on his motivations. He either wants the Pyro to succeed and the Doctor to fail, or vice-versa. And he probably isn't too keen on the Detective's success, either way.

It is worth noting that Taka Nuvia is rather busy right now, and so is less likely to act than most other players. Additionally, I have never been a Medic, so it might be that the King was hoping that I'd be a poor one.

E: Also, we can't count on catching the Pyro every round. Our first priority should be lynching either the Prince or the King. If we manage to lynch the Prince first, then we're free of his reign of terror. If we lynch the King first, then the Prince will be easier to smoke out, thanks to his triple-vote.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

I don't think the King chose Tyler with XIX in mind. Why were Taka and Chuck chosen, then? Taka didn't have a role during Phase 2. I think this round (Round 2) is the first occurrence of the pattern.

It rather depends on his motivations. He either wants the Pyro to succeed and the Doctor to fail, or vice-versa. And he probably isn't too keen on the Detective's success, either way.

It is worth noting that Taka Nuvia is rather busy right now, and so is less likely to act than most other players. Additionally, I have never been a Medic, so it might be that the King was hoping that I'd be a poor one.

E: Also, we can't count on catching the Pyro every round. Our first priority should be lynching either the Prince or the King. If we manage to lynch the Prince first, then we're free of his reign of terror. If we lynch the King first, then the Prince will be easier to smoke out, thanks to his triple-vote.

I have sources that don't want to be named telling my Shadowhawk is the Pyro

In other news, I believe the King is going to be very angry with me if I name said source, because otherwise how do you know that Shadowhawk is the Pyro, hmm?

Let's put it to a vote - do I give the identity of this supposed source? You all decide!

No revealing roles in topic

I'll eat your faces.

I don't know any roles

Just suspicions

No moron is stupid enough to tell me of all people that they're the king outright

i'm the king

WAIT OH NO NO ROLE REVEALING

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

If the king's motivations are antivillage, then it makes total sense to have chosen me as detective, due to my lack of experiance.

I think the King just wants us all to be friends

BTW Round 3 Pyro, if my source is being truthful... target me again and I shall make sure you die a swift and painful death

DO OLD RIVALRIES REALLY DIE THAT EASILY OR HAVE I BEEN DECEIVED

I DUNNO

MY SOURCE IS BEING LYNCHED NEXT ROUND IF THEY'RE LYING ANYWAY, SO GOODBYE RIVAL 

Edited by CHRIS PRATT

If the king's motivations are antivillage, then it makes total sense to have chosen me as detective, due to my lack of experiance.

the king's crazy

i don't know what he is and i'm the host.

SO IT'S A "HE"

HA

I USE HE AS GENDER NEUTRAL BECAUSE THEY SOUNDS FUNNY AND I DON'T LIKE WRITING IT WHEN ADDRESSING ONE PERSON

I had to fix the scene so many times because of that

SUSPECTS FOR THE ARSON OF XAERAZ'S HOME

Burnmad-2

Shadowhawk-2

Zakaro-1

Voltex-1

Seaborgium-3

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

the retribution comment totally makes sense now in hindsight

rivals would especially fear my retribution

and anybody with at least 1/4 of an eyeball would fear xaeraz's retribution too

E: that's actually a total lie luroka would absolutely embrace my attempts to have revenge so he's definitely still innocent

Edited by CHRIS PRATT

I USE HE AS GENDER NEUTRAL BECAUSE THEY SOUNDS FUNNY AND I DON'T LIKE WRITING IT WHEN ADDRESSING ONE PERSON

They is a commonly used and accepted gender neutral pronoun, and a better choice than he if you don't want to misgender folks. Just sayin.

the retribution comment totally makes sense now in hindsight

rivals would especially fear my retribution

and anybody with at least 1/4 of an eyeball would fear xaeraz's retribution too

E: that's actually a total lie luroka would absolutely embrace my attempts to have revenge so he's definitely still innocent

MY RETRIBUTION IS SWIFT AND VICIOUS, LIKE A WET KOALA STRAPPED TO A METEOR

• Upvote 11

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

They is a commonly used and accepted gender neutral pronoun, and a better choice than he if you don't want to misgender folks. Just sayin.

It's commonly accepted and understood, but there are those of us who don't like to use a plural pronoun for a singular one. Besides, I doubt that anyone would actually think that Ehks was referring to anything but the gender of the word "King."

I have sources that don't want to be named telling my Shadowhawk is the Pyro

In other news, I believe the King is going to be very angry with me if I name said source, because otherwise how do you know that Shadowhawk is the Pyro, hmm?

Let's put it to a vote - do I give the identity of this supposed source? You all decide!

Hmmm... It's not beyond all conjecture that your source, if it exists, is the King. After all, his best bet is to choose Pyros who are the least likely to succeed, so that the Village does not, in desperation born of a profundity of Pyros, turn its attention to finding the King and Prince.

gZsNWyr.png

Hmmm. I realized I made a glaring error in my line of reasoning. Voltex is still suspicious, but not for the reasons I thought.

I switch my vote from Voltex to Burnmad.

You should just say you don't want to die, and are voting me because I have the closest number of votes to you.

There's no shame in it. =P

*Snaps fingers*

Hmmm. I realized I made a glaring error in my line of reasoning. Voltex is still suspicious, but not for the reasons I thought.

I switch my vote from Voltex to Burnmad.

You should just say you don't want to die, and are voting me because I have the closest number of votes to you.

There's no shame in it. =P

*Snaps fingers*

You're also about to be lynched jsyk. You have the most votes

I don't think Ehks would want to anger Burnmad, as would inevitably happen if he was the King due to how obvious any clue towards his guilt would be.

I also disagree with QP's logic that the King would deliberately select a Pyro who'd be likely to fail. That'd just be silly. Or illogically devious, and as Ehks said, the King isn't Teridax.

As for the killer - I don't see any evidence supporting the guilt of Seaborgium. My suspicions for Shadowhawk have increased. However, I don't want to try to lead a switch and get caught halfway in between and kill someone by RNG...

Anyway, I vote Shadowhawk.

but their spirits

I appreciate your faith in me, but please remember that I know nothing for certain. I've just been analyzing the scene a lot and doing some research, and I see absolutely nothing indicating Seaborgium's guilt. It seems that the darkness clue is indeed the correct one. Obviously, that leaves us with several possible guilty parties.

In addition to the darkness clue, the Pyro fled before they could see what had happened, and hawks are known for their eyesight; the smoke from the house is described as being like ink and Shadowhawk's avatar appears to be hand-drawn. The one thing I'm slightly unsure about is how Xaeraz was found crushed by a beam, which seems like a very specific way to die in a fire, and therefore a clue; however, I am fairly certain that it was just written that way for the sake of the ironic spine-breaking death.

I didn't want to vote for Shadowhawk because of how I messed up on Smooth Jazz's death scene in XIX and everyone ridiculed me for it (although it was deserved), but I think it is him this time.

EDIT: Ehks, Seaborgium has also used his vote change already (unfortunately...).

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 1

but their spirits