Inspiration for you Username(s).

Toa Smoke Monster

My current username was inspired by a character in a book series I was reading. I liked the name, although in the book it's spelled differently. It's spelled Soren instead of Soran, but I wanted my name to still be somewhat unique so I went with Soran. I picked it because I felt like it still sounds a little like a BIONICLE-ish name while still being a human name as well. I guess it works for me though.

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 2 weeks later...

I like Marvel. I like Bionicle. 'Nuff said.

Edited by Marvel Nui

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Previously, my name was Iaredios (changed it to this from RC15O5 when I came back to BZP back in January 2015). I used a heavily stylized version of my last name in an all too funny attempt to recruit Sir Dallior Nuva for my Rude Awakening project. i liked the ring of it, Iaredios Paerkenon, so after a couple of weeks of thinking about it I decided to change my name to that. I then made a character on Crusader Kings II named as such, his full title being Basilius Iaredios Paerkenon of the Roman Empire. Awwwwwwwwh heck yeah, man! B-)

EDIT, as of September 17, 2015: The events below happened back in January of 2015.

I want to add that I played another game with a character called Iaredios Komnenos (no custom family name here). Before his death, Basilios Iaredios Komnenos became known as Iaredios Komnenos 'the Wise'. Made sure he specialized military strategies and scholarly subjects while his wife turned out to be a great economist. His reign was a golden age of peace in the Roman borders and military expansion.

(Iaredios' son, Emperor/Basilios Staurakios Komnenos, expanded his fathers' work by conquering all coasts on the Black Sea. Then, came the Mongol Invasion. After invading Roman lands in two costly wars that stripped the Roman Empire's eastern front down to it's Anatolian heartland, the Roman Empire had had enough! Soldiers were summoned from all corners of the Empire and the national treasury was drained to hire the greatest mercenary ranks from all of Europe. After sending everyone to Constantiople (the capital) and it's surrounding lands, a mighty fleet was summoned and all the ships were sent to the coast of Georgia. All the men deployed off of the ships and less than a two weeks later the terrible foes arrived. Staurakios was killed in the huge gigantic battle (largest I have seen in Crusader Kings II, in the hundred thousands) against the Mongol state The Golden Horde, but Staurakios' army was victorious, making sure that his death was not meaningless. His son little John/Ioannis, however, was a child. No one wants a child on the throne, so factions plotted to have him assassinated and a coup engaged, all the while the Golden Horde was plotting it's revenge and gathering an untold number of ruthless horsemen that likely would have wiped the Roman Empire clean from the map. I soon lost the save file in a game update; I have mixed feeling over it, as on one hand all of my work was wasted, on the other hand I was scared about what was going to happen and barely touched it thereafter. :lol:

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'm really only known for two usernames: Scanty Demon and Felix Dzerzhinsky. Scanty demon came about because I used her for an avatar and dotcom suggested I'd make my username her. By far the name I've used the most and longest. It's just a classic.

Felix Dzerzhinsky was done during an April fools joke (remember those?) plus I thought he was kinda cool. (Aside from the random killing of civilians and torturing people, he set up what we would eventually call the infamous KGB). If I'm honest, I have no idea why this name stuck.

My current name is my waifu favorite character from Bakemonogatari. I just like her personality and I can relate to her.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I'm really only known for two usernames: Scanty Demon and Felix Dzerzhinsky. Scanty demon came about because I used her for an avatar and dotcom suggested I'd make my username her. By far the name I've used the most and longest. It's just a classic.

Felix Dzerzhinsky was done during an April fools joke (remember those?) plus I thought he was kinda cool. (Aside from the random killing of civilians and torturing people, he set up what we would eventually call the infamous KGB). If I'm honest, I have no idea why this name stuck.

My current name is my waifu favorite character from Bakemonogatari. I just like her personality and I can relate to her.

I remember mutherax makuta of insanity. He's dead now though.

Although I'm probably the only person who does.

And that's for the best Edited by Tsubasa Hanekawa

And that's for the best

I actually remember seeing that name around. I don't really know you so it doesn't do anything for me. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

And that's for the best

I actually remember seeing that name around. I don't really know you so it doesn't do anything for me. :P

For one thing it was Muharax (supposedly pronounced mwu-ha-rax) not mutherax. I'm not sure how fishers thought it was mutherax but either way it's best to forget that name.

And that's for the best

For one thing it was Muharax (supposedly pronounced mwu-ha-rax) not mutherax. I'm not sure how fishers thought it was mutherax but either way it's best to forget that name.

I only remembered Makuta of Insanity, not the actual name. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

My main Username, Daronus, Is a tricky one. You know I mentioned I used to make comics long before I joined BZP? Well, My Alter ego/Ancestor/Spirit advisor/Thingamajig in those comics was Daronen. With a bit of ajustment to make it sound more Bionicle-y, It became Daronus, and the rest is history.

My current Screen-name (Shagaru Magala) Is named after one of my favourite Monsters in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and I changed my Username to that once I beat it for the first time. (On another note, My Character's name in MH4U is also Daronus, but that's besides the point.)

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Originally I had ambitions of running a youtube channel, a "Biotube" channel to be exact, Bionicle stopmotions and such, it didn't come to fruition.

When I realized there was other things I'd like to do on my youtube channel, I decided to figure out a more neutral username, one that still hinted at my bionicle "affiliation" but didn't necessarily immediately point to it.

Voila: Geardirector, a "director of gears" or even just a director, or a director made out of gears. It can sound like anything techy, or just in general not really sound like anything at all. It's versatile, I like the sound of it, and it links to something I like.

10/10.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Okay, here we go...

Back in the chaotic days of mine where I would come up with a relentless alternate universe for spy action movies so massive they had to be split into three star wars sagas, then forgot about them at the end of the day, I was a common and active member of LEGO.com. Originally, I had created a goofy-looking monstrosity that I toted around with me, a deadly devouring creature made up in five seconds which I used as my username:

Glubmonster.

Not a single person ever ridiculed the name, only because other names like "Snottron" and "Barf338" existed. However, LEGO decided to be screwy and after a year kicked me off the site for no reason at all. Infuriated, I rejoined, this time with the intention of the name "King Ghidorah" because I like certain Godzilla movies. NOTE: Certain ones. Don't get me started on the '08 one or the new one they just made. :dead:

It was taken. Also, I needed numbers because reasons. Hence, "ghidorah131" popped into my head and I immediately filled it out.

But I was only 11, and I never learned how to subconsciously use the H, L, and N keys until later. So, ghidora131 I was stuck with, unable to figure out how to change it. I ended up liking the individuality and kept the name. Then, strolling the interwebs, I discovered some nerd site (BZP) was having a BIRD Bionicle building contest. Dream come true for my now 14 year old mind (Do duh math) and I built, entered, and received 4th. The most drastic thing I have ever done with my username since then is to capitalize the G. (ghidora131 -> Ghidora131) So yeah.

Evergrey is my favorite band, Bionicle is my childhood and I think that's all the logic behind my name.

There are other names I could possibly use in the future, but I'll just stick with this one for now since it suits me well.

Also, if you're bored, check out the band Evergrey. They're pretty spectacular (Progressive/Power Metal with Gothic influences as well). Pretty unique.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

In the four years I skipped out on BZP, Bluest-of-Jayys became the handle I was known by on Fanfiction.net and Tumblr, so why not make it uniform and change it on BZP too?

In the (dark, shameful) past, I was known as Fried Ingenuity, ES the Galaxy Guardian, ES the Avenging Angel, and Starris. We don't talk about Starris.

WHAT'S UP, BUTTERCUP???

In the four years I skipped out on BZP, Bluest-of-Jayys became the handle I was known by on Fanfiction.net and Tumblr, so why not make it uniform and change it on BZP too?

In the (dark, shameful) past, I was known as Fried Ingenuity, ES the Galaxy Guardian, ES the Avenging Angel, and Starris. We don't talk about Starris.

Fried Ingenuity sounds familiar to me for some reason, from some comic in the old comics forum i used to read but can't for the life of me remember who made it or what it was, just that that name (you?) was somehow involved, aaaaaaagh. X0

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Fried Ingenuity sounds familiar to me for some reason, from some comic in the old comics forum i used to read but can't for the life of me remember who made it or what it was, just that that name (you?) was somehow involved, aaaaaaagh. X0

Haha yup, that was me who made that li'l ole comic, back in 2010. :P 

WHAT'S UP, BUTTERCUP???

He wants to be the bluest jay, like no one ever was!

I AM the bluest Jayy, accept no substitutes.

Also, I'm a woman. :P

Hehe, sorry for the confusion! ^_^;

/gasp it's an unforgivable sin!

Nahh it's fine. Happens a lot on this site, we's cool. :D

Yay! :D

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

• 5 weeks later...

When I was younger (like 4 or 5), Star Wars and Indiana Jones were the only things I could think about. I wanted to have a usename that could symbolize those 2 things, so I came up with Jedi Indy, which I then shortened to JediIndy, due to a no space rule. Since JediIndy looks terrible with the repeating "i"s, it was once again shortened to Jedindy.

When I went to make a YouTube homepage, I found out the username, "Jedindy," was already taken (and by a LEGO stop-motion animator, no less). So I finally changed my name to jed1ndy, and I've used it ever since.

Edited by jed1ndy

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

My current name still retains the "The 1st Shadow" name that I've grown so fond of, but shortened to something more visually pleasing. Due to my artistic talent and recent drive to be more crafty in that regard, I included "The Artisan," which was suggested by my fellow Kanohi Force members when I drew up an Okotomation-style version of us.

I may one day fully drop the "The 1st Shadow" in favor of just being "The Artisan" or "The Artist." But for now, I'm content with what I've got. :)

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...

When I first joined back in 2004, I had gone with "Takanuva's Symbol", because I had found it odd that Takanuva didn't have a Nuva Symbol like the other Toa Nuva did (only later did I realize it was because he's not actually a Toa Nuva :rolleyes: ).

A few years later, when I decided to join some other forum, I wanted to go by some name to let everyone know that I was a fan of Bionicle, and with so many options to choose from, I decided to simply go with "The Chronicler".

But a few more years later, when I started getting interested in joining a few more sites, I realized right away that such a username was so simple that chances were that someone else may have already taken it, so I decided to slightly alter it by dropping "The" and adding "06" to the end if it. Two reasons why I chose that particular number: 1, 2006 happened to be my favorite year of Bionicle, and 2, I have for a very long time considered the number 6 to be my lucky number, due to how frequently it has appeared in things that I like (one of many examples being that most Bionicle sets came in groups of six). Therefore, my identity across much of the internet is "Chronicler06".

When I finally decided to start resuming my activity here in late 2012, I decided to take the opportunity to change my username to make it easier for people who might be on other sites to recognize me.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Given my more recent name change, I suppose I'd best explain it.

I kept "The 1st Shadow," but slightly abbreviated for conveniency's sake. That part in itself has more meaning (in that for most of my life growing up, I was more or less a shadow on the wall where social activities were concerned. I was more than content to just sit off to the side and observe. That tended to be one of my main defining traits, so I adapted it into a name.

"The Artisan" is something else. I've always been fairly artistic, having done painting, drawing, MOCing, some video work, writing, and a bit more. A while back, when I did a portrait of the Kanohi Force, my fellows suggested the nickname "Artist" for me. I fancied it up a bit to "Artisan," and tacked it onto my usual name.

I may one day just drop the "The 1st Shadow" deal and stick solely with "The Artisan," but we'll see how that goes.

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Guess I should explain this now, since this is the first time I haven't been Miras.

Chandra's a red-aligned Planeswalker from Magic: The Gathering. She specialises in pyromancy, and is just generally awesome, making her my favourite Planeswalker.

Even more so because red's my favourite colour of mana, and the only other mono-red Planeswalker is Tibalt, who's a really, really forgettable character. Plus Chandra was the first Planeswalker card I ever got (Followed by Garruk and Nissa), further cementing her position as "favourite Planeswalker" for me.

VBWj75sh.png

• 4 weeks later...

A combination of Electric Turahk and Shadiw Kurahk's names, along with my favorite color being blue.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )