which mnog

bohrokman

The first one, then MNOG 1.5 and then the final chronicler in that order.

The first one is great, fast, excellent... I'll dare to say it's perfect.

1.5 is good enough, very short and some graphics are kind of bad, but is good overall.

The final chronicler is very tedious in general and has a not very bright (and mute) ending.

Edited by Vraiment

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

The first one is great, fast, excellent... I'll dare to say it's excellent.

1.5 is good enough, very short and some graphics are kind of bad, but is good overall.

The final chronicler is very tedious in general and has a not very bright (and mute) ending.

For anyone wondering what MNOG 1.5 is, it is a fan-made game that takes place during the Bohrok Swarms and is done in the style of the original Mata Nui Online Game.

You can play it here:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/8946-mnolg-the-bohrok-swarms/

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I'd recommend the original. Even now that fans have managed to fix a lot of the bugs that made 2 almost unplayable, it's still a grindfest compared its brief and well-focused predecessor. There's some decent worldbuilding but seeing as most of that can be found on the wiki, I wouldn't say it's worth the trouble.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The first one, in a heartbeat. I wouldn't recommend playing the second one unless you have a lot of patience and don't mind a severe lack of action, cutscenes or story development.

The first one is great, fast, excellent... I'll dare to say it's perfect.

I think you should make it clear that '1.5' is unofficial.

Just play the first one.

Than if you're a glutton for grinding, play the second one. Do auto-win kohlii and get all the spheres using the walkthrough. 

1.5 is better then 2 IMO. But where is the walkthrough? Its always bugged me I can't seem to beat MNOG2 even though I really wanted too.

Let me introduce the walkthrough...

IMO it's kind of essential hardware, especially if you want to avoid pain and suffering. 

I always sort of enjoyed II because of the fact that involved a lot of wandering.  I got to travel through the different environments with their different music and interact with all the Matoran.  Though I can also see why people wouldn't like it as much, because it definitely isn't a game you can play through in one sitting.

OpAXNpl.jpg

I always sort of enjoyed II because of the fact that involved a lot of wandering.  I got to travel through the different environments with their different music and interact with all the Matoran.  Though I can also see why people wouldn't like it as much, because it definitely isn't a game you can play through in one sitting.

AND is tedious, you have to do a lot of no-fun repetitive tasks to get the job done.

I think that's the main reason people don't love it as much as the original one.

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.