Obscure Bionicle Memorabilia

Fry

I only have the little Kakama from the pencils, some Toa-head from the toothbruses and ONE promo card from McDonals.

The memorabilia just didn't appear in my country,this is all from the secondary market.

Velika is Love. Velika is Life. Velika did NOTHING wrong.

Proud fan of Rebecca Black, BabyMetal and Protector Of Fire's Son.

• 2 weeks later...

41%2B%2BFTcHaxL._SX425_.jpg

This be the one. The "chestpiece" clips onto your belt/waistband and has two buttons to adjust pitch and echo, and there's another button that plays a generic evil laugh clip instead of your voice. a switch on the back changes from Off to On or Try Me. The eyes also light up!

I remember seeing that!

In retrospect, I realize just how unusual a piece of merchandise it is. It just goes to show how popular the brand was (and hopefully will be again.)

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

41%2B%2BFTcHaxL._SX425_.jpg

This be the one. The "chestpiece" clips onto your belt/waistband and has two buttons to adjust pitch and echo, and there's another button that plays a generic evil laugh clip instead of your voice. a switch on the back changes from Off to On or Try Me. The eyes also light up!

I have that! Used it for old LEGO Spider-Man videos to change my voice to sound distorted. Cheap effect. It's actually kind of a lame toy, better as a giant Vakama Hordika head-bust IMO. The laughing is actually pretty comedic. Light-up eyes were cool though.

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

I've got the 03 Makuta Halloween Costume still, an 03 pewter UDD keychain, collector bionicle pins, and an uncut sheet of the original Bionicle trading card game.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell