The Kanohi Force

Dallior

WELCOME TO A MAGICAL COMEDY... ABOUT SEVEN HEROES (and ghidora131)... WHO DO... STUFF.

THE KANOHI FORCE

Starring:    Jakura Nuva

Arzaki

The~1st~Shadow

Ghidora131

Pohatu: MoS

Aerixx

and     Dallior: Rahkshi Lord

Bearers of the Legendary Kanohi Flashbaki, the masks that show the Toa Mata's masks in both 1st and 2nd gen form!

NOTE: This comedy shall be written jointly by all or most of the Farce (sorry, Force) as time goes on. 

If you show interest as joining the Force or having a guest appearance, use the below form in a PM to ghidora131 or ~T1S~.

Name:

Species:

Color scheme:

Element: (if none, leave blank)

Habits/Personality Traits:

Any extra info:

Edited by Dallior: Rahkshi Lord
  • Upvote 10

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Prolouge~

Desiny unfolds itself in a rather cumbersome and lame way, as is the case with the leaders of the Kanohi Force. It all started when a talented fellow by the name of the 1st shadow discovered the Kanohi Flashbaki as the only hope to avoid eating dinner that fateful night, and he placed the mask on.

All the guests at his establishment fell under the power of the mask, and all of them, even ~T1S~, gained the everlasting fusion of masks between gen 1 Mata and gen 2 Mata/Nuva. Ghidora131, who we shall just call Ghidora, automatically jumped up and declared self-proclaimed leadership of the "Kanohi force", or as he liked to call it, LEEDURSHIP.

And this band of fateful adventures, yeah let's call them that, decided to take up an adventure of epic proportions..

Let's see how far they get.

• Upvote 1

Official Introduction----

The 1st Shadow sat down heavily at the end of the table.

Ghidora sat directly opposite him in the conference room, while the other members of the Kanohi Force filed in. Shadow was the eldest of the group, and the original founder of the Kanohi Force, though he had allowed Ghidora to take the seat of chairman. 

It was he that had discovered the Kanohi Flashbaki. A few months ago, while exploring an island near the edge of the great archipelago known as BZ-Nui, he had stumbled across a strange shrine that had bestowed upon him the Pokama, the Mask of Power that bestowed upon him the powers of Speed and Stone. Not long after his discovery, he encountered the young, white-armored Matoran of Awesomeness known as Ghidora131. The youngster was entranced by the remarkable mask that the green-and-black Av-Matoran wore. Deciding that he could trust the kid, Shadow had taken him to the shrine, and it gifted him with the Kokaku, a mask that gave him X-ray and telescopic vision in addition to power over ice. The mask triggered a transformation in the Matoran, turning him into a Toa. Before long, the Toa of Awesomeness recruited some others and sent them to The 1st Shadow for their own Kanohi Flashbaki. He reluctantly agreed, under the condition that he remain in a position to watch over them in case they misused their new powers. So far, they were doing quite well.

The 1st Shadow himself served as the vice-president and formal adviser for the group. Arzaki was treasurer, and Jakura Nuva took the position of secretary. Dallior08 was the official record-keeper. Pohatu: Master of Stone and Gukko Lord took no official positions, but served as representatives for the group.

"I heerby call this LEEDURSHIP Meeting to order!" Ghidora practically shouted, breaking Shadow out of his thoughts.

The others had already seated themselves at the table. Shadow glanced away from them, and out the window to the streets of BZ-Metru below them. Though not one of the staff, Shadow was respected enough in the community to have been given a whole floor of one of the main office buildings for use by the Kanohi force. 

He turned back to Ghidora and the others. "Alright, kids. What's on the table today?"

Arzaki, a Toa of Fire wearing the Kanohi Leru, mask of Levitation and Jungle, pulled out a bowl of fruit from his pocket and slammed it down on the table. "THAT'S what's on the table!" He grinned at the senior member of the team. 

Shadow just raised an eyebrow.

Ghidora cleared his throat. "Aneeway, I suggest we get on with this."

"Good," Shadow muttered.

Ghidora pulled out a file of assorted drawings and half-finished poems about apples and laid it out in front of him. "Okay, so we need to do something big to get ourselves known."

Shadow sat upright. "Like what? I already discovered the Flashbaki Shrine. I got a commendation from the staff and the curator of the Museum. Mask collector had a heyday when he found out about these new Kanohi."

Ghidora just waved him off. "Yes, yes. I know. But as a group, we've done nothing!"

"He's right," Jakura said, finally speaking up. "We haven't really done anything, and I'm getting bored."

"Exactly. So, we need some ideas."

Dallior raised his hand. "I have an idea."

Ghidora gestured to him. "Let's hear it."

Dallior stood and addressed them all. "I say we ask for the reader's input."

"The who?" Pohatu and Arzaki asked simultaneously.

Dallior smiled. He pointed out of your screen at you, sitting there, reading this. "That reader. I'm sure they have some ideas."

Shadow rolled his eyes. "Fair enough." Turning to face you, he asked, "Got any ideas? We'd love to hear your thoughts on our first big project. Leave us a comment, and we'll be back after this short break."

Edited by ~T1S~
  • Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Remodel the basement. :P And add a swimming pool. :P

• Upvote 2

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

• 2 weeks later...

Hire me as a guide to amazing adventures that definitely do not involve a clown, blowtorch, fedora, bullwhip, chickens, Micheal Bay, good movies, bad movies, lore, Greg's deepest darkest secrets, making the staff unwillingly tell me where they hide their Hero Factory sets so that I may cast them into a flaming pit of Ta-Koro's hottest fires and cameo in a movie directed by M. Night Shyalaman Arzaki activate traps, George Lucas, potatoes, a larger assortment of weapons than all Call of Duty games, and the script for Bionicle 2015.

(Install an arcade in the building, and put in a lemon launcher.)

• Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I swear, y'all are gonna decide to kidnap me or something nutty like that. It's always the banana I tell you, always the banana...

Shoot, he's on to us! Plan B! PLAN B!!!

• Upvote 2

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

There was a bowl of rotting banana mesocarp and endocarp in my basement for two weeks...

...in the name of science...

...just sayin'...

...it doesn't smell good. Whenever I go down there, I have to put a piece of cloth over my nose...

...and goggles...

...don't eat me...

Edited by The Irrational Rock
  • Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

Hey were am i and i have had this profile pic for some long time  !

Where are you? You're in front of a computer screen, that's where. 

Well that is true and a good response.

To answer your question, the comedy is meant to focus on the KF leadership board. You joined later, and are considered a member. For example, a country can have a president, and citizens. The Kanohi Force has it's leadership, and the individual members (which, unfortunately, has very few numbers :P )

However, you're more than welcome to submit a guest star application! :) We wouldn't mind a few of those.

Name:

Species:

Color scheme:

Mask:

Element: (if none, then leave blank)

Habits/personality traits:

Any extra info:

Just fill that out, and send it to either Ghidora or myself, and we'll work you in somewhere. :) 

(Also, Dallior, you might want to include this form in the opening post, for other members to find more easily.)

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Hey were am i and i have had this profile pic for some long time  !

Where are you? You're in front of a computer screen, that's where. 

Well that is true and a good response.

To answer your question, the comedy is meant to focus on the KF leadership board. You joined later, and are considered a member. For example, a country can have a president, and citizens. The Kanohi Force has it's leadership, and the individual members (which, unfortunately, has very few numbers :P )

However, you're more than welcome to submit a guest star application! :) We wouldn't mind a few of those.

Name:

Species:

Color scheme:

Mask:

Element: (if none, then leave blank)

Habits/personality traits:

Any extra info:

Just fill that out, and send it to either Ghidora or myself, and we'll work you in somewhere. :)

(Also, Dallior, you might want to include this form in the opening post, for other members to find more easily.)

Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Chapter 1---

Jakura yanked his head off the table. He had been snoozing away for the past 9 hours. "Huh, what?" Drool pooled from his jaw onto the table. "Oh, uh, hey, guys. I was just, uh... well, yeah." He wiped his mouth and picked his shades up from the table, slipping them into the pocket of his leather jacket.

"So, what's up?"

Arzaki fell from the ceiling, singing, "...living in the moonlight, loving in the sunlight, having a wonderful time..."

He landed on the table and cracked it. "So," he said, after he picked up his face from the table. "What do you wanna do today?"

Ghidora slammed the table angrily. "BE QUIET WHILE WE'RE IN DEH MEETING!!!" He went back to making a card victorian mansion.

The door slammed open, crushing a nearby Hau-shaped night-light (don't ask) as Gukko Lord burst in.

"Wow, so much for the power of shielding!" He pulled up a chair, realized it was made of candy, ate it, then procured another one from Ghidora's pocket. This one was made of worms. He sat on it, satisfied. (Get it? Satisfied?) Only after the others flashed him dirty looks did Gukky realize he was thinking aloud. He simply tossed them some towels to make their looks clean.
"So, what're we up to?"

"finding ways to glare at you." said Ghidora. "Now new business: I need a zipper for my pocket. SOMEONE keeps taking chairs out of it."

Gukko Lord tried, and failed, to suppress a grin. "Why don't you just pull a zipper out of your pocket?"

Dallior simply sighed. He looked at you, the reader sadly while quickly writing down everything happening at the meeting.

"I've got a friend with a pocket dimension full of stuff!" Pohatu said. A Rahkshi-like creature walked in and pulled extra chairs, food and everything they could possibly need out of thin air, then flew out the window.

Ghidora angrily threw a window at the window and sealed it. "No more interruptions Pohatu! now, any other new business?" everyone began to state something about their favorite ice cream flavor, while Ghidora and The 1st Shadow facepalmed.

Gukko Lord was distracted from his ice cream-themed musings just long enough to pull the palms away from Ghidora and ~T1S~. He uprooted them and placed them outside the building, then came back. "So, back to the topic at hand. Pineapple ice cream is the best!"

Jakura blinked once, then twice. He sighed.

"So... what do you guys think about Michael Bay's Transformers?"

Pohatu frowned and barfed out a rock at the mention of Michael Bay's Transformers.

Ghidora looked at ~T1S~ annoyed. He then pulled out his Vezon-mouth megaphone and screamed "ARE YOU DOLTS EVER GOING TO LISTEN?!"

Everything stopped suddenly. Ghidora sat back down in his chair. "Good. Now, we have been questioned by the city commissioner as to why cars, refrigerators and sofas have been crashing down on the sidewalk and harming the orphans that constantly crowd around there." He pulled our a sheet of paper with some notes on it he had scribbled down earlier. He then pulled out an accordion from his pocket and gave the paper and it to Arzaki. "Play this next to the window, it will drive the orphans away." He straightened up. "Now, fourth order of business - ~T1S~ and I are famished." The 1st shadow was about to say something when he continued. "So, I'm going to treat you guys to a little meal. Whaddya want?"

Arzaki instantly said, "I'll take two 6-pieces of spicy chicken nuggets, a medium fry, and a medium Sierra Mist from Wendy's*."

Ghidora whirled to Arzaki. "NO WENDY'S*!!!" He said to Gukko lord "pineapple pizza okay for you voraciousness?" He turned to Pohatu. "What the heck is that rock doing here?" he turned to Jakura "Um..."

At this point, Ghidora was sitting on the center of the table turning to all the members. He quickly sat back in his chair.

Gukko Lord nearly vomited with excitement. "Anything pineapple. I needz it!"
Arzaki inquired, "why no Wendy's*?" Ghidora glared at Arzaki. He then showed him a poster of five nights at Wendy's*: the new theme park. "They're all closed down for the remodeling."

"Well," Arzaki said, "how about Arby's*?"

Ghidora facepalmed, then put the tree away before anyone could plant it. "I'll just cook it myself."

Jakura suddenly responded. "Ghiddy, what do you know about cooking whatsoever?"

Ghidora pulled out a flamethrower and a barbecue.
"Don't call me Ghiddy."

Arzaki made a ball of fire with his hands.
"I can cook."

"Good. Arzaki and I will cook. Votes us 2 against 5 we win okay."

Dallior had a wondrous idea. He picked up some SPAM and threw it at the chefs. "be sure to make sure vakama eats some too!"

Ghidora's theory on the artificial food slingshot effect worked perfectly, and the uncooked spam flew back and pelted Dallior in the face. "now stahp it! Ar-arz and I will be getting the food ready and by the looks of it..." he saw Arzaki make a magmatic fireball in his hand.

"it'll be only three minutes."

Gukko Lord grinned. "I see what you did there."

In only a matter of seconds, they were ready and "cooking", Ghidora using electrical mad scientist equipment and a fork, while Arzaki was trying to cook the pizza without burning it. Ghidora worked on ~T1S~'s meal first, mixing up a nice sub sandwich and sliding it to him. ~T1S~ didn' nom it immediately, he waited to see what the meals for the rest were.
He probably shouldn't have.

Arzaki and Ghidora had the pizza on the Frankenstein monster table and were sending a few hundred million volts into it. Fortunately, Ghidora had placed ground wires for the electricity to head into the ground outside, but neglected about the electro-sensitive plumbing in the building. After a few seconds, frankenpizza jumped off the table and ran forward in a mad dash. He careened on the windowsill and flew out to the pavement far below.

Ghidora peeked out of the ninth story window and said "Um... Let's try that differently."

~T1S~ Stood up. Such was that occasion as everyone else sat down immediately. "Well, you" he pointed to you, reader "gave us some suggestions. Should we remodel the basement. Is there a motion to go forward with this proposal?"

Suddenly everyone else broke out in random crazy dance moves. "NOT THAT KIND OF MOTION!!!" said Shadow, trying to be realistic(it failed).

Ghidora said "Yeah, I was thinking about making a game room or a swimming pool down there or something. But wait - Do we even have a basement?"

"I don't really know..." said ~T1S~ "...And I bought this building! If we have a basement, it's news to me!" Arzaki immediately pulled a keg of black powder from under the table and said

"We're one step ahead of you!"

After the tackling of Arzaki occurred and they had wrangled the keg away from him, Ghidora pulled out a phone book from his pocket. "I'll call up a construction crew. They'll find out whether or not we have a basement!" and he began pointlessly searching for a number. Arzaki and Dallior decided to find out for themselves.

Three minutes later, ~T1S~ finished eating the sandwich Ghiddy have gave him. "Wow Ghidora, that was impressive. How did you make tha- AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

T|he sound of animals dying mixed in with the tearing of the fabric of whatever this group called reality came from downstairs suddenly. The group clutched their ears and ran screaming to Gukko lord's sound room. Inside it was much more quiet.

"What do we do?!" Shouted Jakura as Pohatu curled up into a ball and whimpered, all the while Gukky bragging about his sound room.

~T1S~ whispered something to Ghidora, and he began pulling hazmat suits and foam swords out of his pocket.

"I meant a REAL weapon." complained Shadow.

They came to the basement they never knew they had. Closer, closer, right into the midst of the horror...

Arzaki and Dallior were singing let it go.

Gukko lord jumped them suddenly, beating Arzaki over the head with the foam sword. "monster! monster! DIE VERMIN! AAAAUUUGHHHH!!!" It took the whole group to pull him off.

Ghidora coughed angrily. "That's not even close to singing whatsoever. This is singing." And Ghidora took off his Hazmat mask and started to sing.

When he finished the whole group's jaws were on the floor. Jakura stuttered and sputtered for a minute as they picked their jaws up. "What the Karz?! I didn't know you could sing so well!!!" he stated in disbelief. Just then, a massive purple dinosaur broke through the door and fell down the stairs. At the bottom the head popped off revealing...

Seven protector of earth sets.

"YAYZ!!!" they all screamed and dove into the sets.

Ghidora later used his pocket to spawn an arcade machine and an Xbox 360, along with a 93" screen HDTV, and they never saw frankenpizza ever again.

...Or did they?

*Wendy's and Arby's are their own respectful companies. This is here so they don't burn us up in their fiery rage XD

Edited by ghidora131
  • Upvote 6

"Good. Arzali and I will cook."

Arzali? Oh, great, do I get an evil twin now?

• Upvote 1

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

I can provide the...

*puts on shades and makes a fireball*

...hot sauce.

....that was seriously the worst version of that meme I've ever seen.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, I already used my LoL. It was tasty.

Can I have another?

"Please sir, may I have another?"

So how many of you get that reference?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

THE KANOHI FORCE

A COMEDY WRITTEN BY THE MEMBERS OF THE KANOHI FORCE

CHAPTER # GOES HERE

One day, Pohatu was enjoying some nice music while drinking pineapple tea and reading a gardening book. The scent of pineapple wafted through the air and caught the attention of a certain pineapple fanatic. Gukko  Lard Lord rushed to Pohatu’s side.

“Pineapples!  Can I have some? Much want, very delisious.”

Pohatu looked smugly at Gukko Lord.

“Not right now Gukky. I’m busy with my tea and book about topiary, so please leaf me alone.”

Gukko Lord whimpered and did puppy dog eyes by turning his face into that of a puppy.

“Fine, you can have some of my pineapple tea. But be careful- its hot, and it might become pain-apple tea if you drink it too fast. Hey! I got a totally unrelated idea that makes no sense right now!”

Pohatu gave the tea to Gukko Lord who laughed maniacally.

“C’mon Gukky, I’ve got a plan and you are coming with me.”

Pohatu then picked up Gukko Lord and Kakama’d all the way to the eleventeenth floor of the KF building. He turned on the announcement system and, in the voice of the administrator from TF2, said:

“Mission begins in sixty seconds. All leaders of the Kanohi Force are to report to the business room on the eleventeenth floor." Soon afterward, another message played. "Mission begins in thirty seconds…”

Thirty seconds later, the Kanohi Force had gathered around the table they had talked around in the previous chapter. Pohatu stood up and made a tie out of stone, then straightened it.

“After the scary events of the last chapter, in which we tried to remodel the basement and never got around to it, we had some mishaps that resulted in me curling up in a ball shivering. Let’s forget about what happened down there, as I have no intention to go down there for a while. I say we go with my new pla-“

Ghidora131 cut in. “Which is?”

“Glad you asked, Ghiddy. Alright gentlemen we need a new idea of how to make this building better!”

~The 1st Shadow~ was the first to reply. “Why don’t you use your stone powers to make new furniture?”

Arzaki was next. “We should hire a construction crew to build the thirty-twelfth floor.”

Finally, Dallior replied. “Why don’t we just leave it as is instead of trying to advance the plot in a possibly comedic way?”

Pohatu glared at Dallior. “If that was the case, they why are we in a COMEDY??? THIS IS NOT SPARTAAAAAAAAA!  !!!!”

Pohatu gear kicked Dallior out the window. Halfway to the ground, Dallior turned into a birdhouse and extended back up to the window. Gukko Lord somehow popped out in the form of a Gukko bird, and laid an egg that hatched into Dallior, and both grew back to normal.

“Okay, I like Arzaki and ~T1S~’s ideas, so we’ll combine them. I’ll hire a lot of Stone Toa to turn this building into a mountain! We’ll all fuse into one giant Toa!”

~T1S~ twitched. “That’s not what I said. And that’s not a good idea.  And Toa of the same element cannot merge.”

“So? Since when has what is and isn’t canon stopped us from doing something awesome?” Pohatu then picked up a blackberry and began texting.

Jakura Nuva spoke up. “That’s a fruit. What does that help us with?”

“I have to text The Doctor.”

Jakura was confused. “The Doctor? Like from Doctor Who? Why can’t you just text the Po-Toa?”

“Well, I need Toa Onewa but he is a Turaga now, so I need to get the Toa when they were Toa. Hewkii won’t be hard to get but the others will. Speaking of Hewkii, did I ever tell you he once started a band with some Bohrok Pahrak?”

~T1S~ was equally confused.  “What kind of music did they play?”

Pohatu grinned. “Rock and Roll. The songs were good but the lyrics were terrible. It was just ‘chkt chkt chkt’ over and over again.”

Just then, the TARDIS appeared on the table and Onewa stepped out with a bunch of other Po-Toa.

Onewa spoke to Pohatu. “Whadda ya want.”

“We need you to make this building a mountain before we all become American cheese.”

Onewa looked at the other Toa and walked outside with them, including Pohatu and Hewkii. Pohatu nudged Hewkii.

“Hey, are you still a drummer?”

“Yeah.”

“I think you should stick with it.”

Hewkii rolled his eyes. All twelve of the Toa then became four Toa Kaitas, then merged into two Toa Nui then one Omnipotent Stone Grand Master of All Things Good.

Arzaki opened the window and yelled.

“Wait! If you turn this building into a mountain, it will crush the nearby buildings!”

The massive Toa fusion rubbed its chin.

“Alright, we have another idea then.”

The Omnipotent Stone Grand Master of All Things Good whistled, and the Kanohi Force building turned into a TOWERING PILLAR OF STONE with windows all over and a flag at the top with the Kanohi Force emblem. Then, all the Toa except Pohatu decided to make like a tree and leaf. From the window on the eleventeenth floor, Ghiddy called out to Pohatu.

“Your puns stink!”

Pohatu procured a piece of paper and ripped in in two while replying, “Yeah, they are tear-able, aren’t they?”

An cool dude with a giant slingshot slingshotted Pohatu back up to the window for no reason other than plot usefulness.

Pohatu sat cheerfully at his desk while telling more puns to the rest of the Kanohi Force.

“Hey you’re looking tired, do you need a bicycle pump?”

“Did you hear about the teacher arrested at the airport for carrying weapons of math instruction?”

“I think jokes about German sausage are the wurst.”

“I’m a vegetarian, and someone once told me it’s a mistake. I corrected them by saying it’s a missed steak. But every now and then I have some Mahi Jerky…”

Finally, Gukko Lord decided to put and end to the insanity.

“This is your idea of funny? Just sitting here inside a giant stone tower telling puns? I thought you were going to do something big!”

Pohatu responded with the obivious response.

“Well, I did do something big. I turned this building into a skinny mountain. Now I’m going to- OH NOES!”

Over the intercom, a loud beeping noise played.

“SPY SAPPIN MAH’ COMEDY!!!!1!!?!11!  !!!!!1” Pohatu yelled and swam downstairs to the humor capacitor.

Sure enough, there was a Wheatley attached to it slowly sucking out energy. Pohatu tried to remove it, but it didn’t work. Instead, his hands turned into cheese. American cheese.

Will the Kanohi Force be able to save the humor? Will Pohatu get his hands back? Will Pohatu make a good pun for once? Will I stop asking these questions? Tune in next time for (hopefully) less puns and the answers to these vital questions.

• Upvote 2

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran