The Kanohi Force

Dallior

I thought there were only forty-something floors.

42, to be exact. Therefore, I'm gonna label this one as an alternate dimension, like those chapters written by Tahu and Bonkle some time back. Partly because of that, and partly because a few other points in this chapter deviate quite a bit from the established canon of Dimension 3.

Like the fact that Kitty's a Ba-Toa.

• Upvote 1

I feel I'm too new to make my own story.

Or....

This could be the perfect opportunity to define my character more.

For Tahu's contest, he's asking members to write a story that mostly focuses on themselves. Right you are! A perfect opportunity for just that! ;)

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

i'd write a story just to disprove the myth that i say ugly all the time, and i should be exclusively represented as such

but i can't be bothered

DO IT YOUST DO IT AND MAKE YOU'RE DREAMS OF NOT SAYING UGLY TRUE.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

i'd write a story just to disprove the myth that i say ugly all the time, and i should be exclusively represented as such

but i can't be bothered

I haven't watched Gurren Lagann, but the memes are hilarious, and seem like they should be coupled with Tahu's posts.

• Upvote 1

but i can't be bothered

I haven't watched Gurren Lagann, but the memes are hilarious, and seem like they should be coupled with Tahu's posts.
That's cool but Doreamon is the person who has dedicated alot in BZP for this meme.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

So, a Christmas story based upon me? I can probably make something up, but it'll involve reindeer Visorak, Dragon, Petewa, a flamethrower, and a warehouse full of combustable lemons presents and Tahu.

• Upvote 3

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I've got a Majora's Mask that I made from wood. It's not the best, but my little sister did a pretty sweet paint job.

Also, could someone bring me up to speed on the KF "canon" storyline? I want to write the next chapter, but don't want to leave anything out.

Sure. 

We do weird stuff every other week that has almost no relation to what we did the previous week. Most of our escapades take place in BZ-Metru, but I wouldn't object to a trip outside (like the Thanksgiving special, where we all ventured to the coastal home of Meyres). A list of all the members can be found here. Have at it. :)

Kayn seems absent from this list!!

Fixed, apparently nobody knows you consider yourself to be juan of us.

That's because I'm a mysterious stanger that was enrolled by Ghiddy

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I've got a Majora's Mask that I made from wood. It's not the best, but my little sister did a pretty sweet paint job.

Also, could someone bring me up to speed on the KF "canon" storyline? I want to write the next chapter, but don't want to leave anything out.

Sure. 

We do weird stuff every other week that has almost no relation to what we did the previous week. Most of our escapades take place in BZ-Metru, but I wouldn't object to a trip outside (like the Thanksgiving special, where we all ventured to the coastal home of Meyres). A list of all the members can be found here. Have at it. :)

"Mysterious stranger" has a different meaning in these parts. 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

Sure.

*Pops knuckles, proceeds to grab a pair of brass knuckles*

Good mysterious stranger or bad mysterious stranger?

• Upvote 2

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Sure.

*Pops knuckles, proceeds to grab a pair of brass knuckles*

Good mysterious stranger or bad mysterious stranger?

Yes, the good kind, or the bad kind, is a fair question, indeed.

• Upvote 1

42, to be exact. Therefore, I'm gonna label this one as an alternate dimension, like those chapters written by Tahu and Bonkle some time back. Partly because of that, and partly because a few other points in this chapter deviate quite a bit from the established canon of Dimension 3.

I thought we had a hundred something floors, oops :P

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

I thought we had a hundred something floors, oops :P

There have never been more than 42 floors. :P

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

It has just barely come to my attention that we in the square have no idea where Ben is, and are sending out a search party, if any of you wish to help in the case, he looks like David Tennant, and was last seen galavanting, claiming to basically be Batman.

Honestly, we should find him before he steals Geha's gimmick for good.

Huh, guess I'm a few days behind on reading this topic.

Which one would that be? And what was non-D3 about it? I've forgotten already.

I think it was you. Someone wrote a chapter where everyone acted out of their normal characterization because of AUTHOR POWERS! and then Tahu later duplicated that. One of those stories where things are a bit different from normal, like if you woke up at 10 instead of 9, took a left turn instead of right, built a 100-story Tower instead of 42, etc--resulting in an alternate timeline. That sort of thing.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I think it was you. Someone wrote a chapter where everyone acted out of their normal characterization because of AUTHOR POWERS! and then Tahu later duplicated that. One of those stories where things are a bit different from normal, like if you woke up at 10 instead of 9, took a left turn instead of right, built a 100-story Tower instead of 42, etc--resulting in an alternate timeline. That sort of thing.

In the dimension list, they should be classified as "3.(etcetera)"