The Kanohi Force

Dallior

The forums just had a vandal attack, whoever they are they have access to our PM's because they quoted Shadow.

Yeah, that's probably why you should have thoroughly investigated the site before making the forum.

Also, is this the comedy topic anymore, or the talk-because-we-wanna topic?

My thoughts exactly. I did just post the Thanksgiving special the other day, so at least we've had an update in the last two pages. Perhaps one of us can get around to officially introducing our new members? I always end up doing that, so I'll let someone else take a turn. New members include AngryKitty, Brandek, Ouberry/Guy who wears a Volitak, and Arnold.

Hey, let's see if Pohatu, Arzaki, or Aerixx will finally write a chapter. :P

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

The forums just had a vandal attack, whoever they are they have access to our PM's because they quoted Shadow.

Yeah, that's probably why you should have thoroughly investigated the site before making the forum.

That doesn't make sense, the site is fine. One of our number just decided to be a jerk. And that forum exists solely so this IS just a comedy topic.

My thoughts exactly. I did just post the Thanksgiving special the other day, so at least we've had an update in the last two pages. Perhaps one of us can get around to officially introducing our new members? I always end up doing that, so I'll let someone else take a turn. New members include AngryKitty, Brandek, Ouberry/Guy who wears a Volitak, and Arnold.

Hey, let's see if Pohatu, Arzaki, or Aerixx will finally write a chapter. :P

I'll take that turn

Hey, let's also see if Geha will write his first chapter :P

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

Attention Everyone! 
This is Irrie, the Kanohi Force's Loremaster and newly inducted Leedur. To start off the new administration with a bang, I hereby open the Force's first Worldbuilding Competition for the month of December. 
This competition is open to anyone who is familiarized with the Kanohi Force lore (if you're not, I would highly suggest you check out our esteemed Wiki), and will begin upon the posting of this notification. 
It will be divided into three categories. You can enter as many of the categories as you like. There is no limit to the number of submissions per person. 
The categories are:

• CAT. A: Create a Character. The more information we receive, the better! Include data about as many aspects of them as you can, let's see their personality, their history, their origins, their equipment, their friends and enemies, anything you deem necessary to writing an in-depth character. They can be funny, depressing, tragic, evil, corrupt, open-minded, anything! You can include pictures as well, but please make sure that it was created by you. Because of copyright laws we can't just copy and paste any image from a Google search and put it on the wiki. 
  • CAT. B: Create a Location. This will be a region within Dimension 3, or BZNui (I suggest that you look into it here). Describe the attributes of the region, its vegetation, rahi populations, if it features civilization, or even the history of events that took place there. Like I said before, the more information we receive the better! 
  • CAT. C: Create/Expand on a Dimension. The multiverse has become a core component of the Kanohi Force lore, and it's said that the number of universes out there is infinite! For this competition you can create your own Dimension, expand on a pre-existing one, or do both. You can find the current list of dimensions here.
  • CAT. D: Create an Artifact: Whether it's an ancient jewel coveted by a power-hungry crime boss or a sword used by a Toa who died in the heat of battle, this is the contest for making all sorts of objects. It can range from anything, a piece of jewelry, a Kanohi mask, a shield, even a forgotten airship. It's up to you!

As I've said many times already, the more detail the better! I don't care if you send us a 500-page doctoral dissertation, as long as it has sufficient worldbuilding it will be welcomed! All entries must be submitted by Monday, December 7th. To submit an entry, please send me (Irrie) a PM detailing your submission. You can send it to the other Leedurz as well, but it would be easier for organization's sake to keep everything in one place.

The winning submissions for each category will be decided via vote from the Leedurz. All entries will be accepted into canon, provided that they do not violate any established rules or events set in place. The winning entries will feature a place in a Kanohi Force chapter written by the Leedurz.

Happy building! 

bZpOwEr

You see guys? If I'm not forgotten, I'm the first one there. :P But indeed, that story was pretty funny. 87 out of 2

I just remembered, does AngryKitty have a wiki page?

I would make one, but I can't seem to make one in the correct format.

Does now!

Thanks! When she wakes up, I'll have her edit it.

So we finally have a female in our force? I was wondering when one would show up.

>implying it matters

The winning submissions for each category will be decided via vote from the Leedurz. All entries will be accepted into canon, provided that they do not violate any established rules or events set in place. The winning entries will feature a place in a Kanohi Force chapter written by the Leedurz.

Happy building! 

First of all, Irrie, you could have set up this contest any time. 

Second, why decide by Leedur vote? Aside from you, only Dallior and Bonkle have ever written any major contributions to the KF canon. That sort of thing should be decided by those of us that actually do anything. For the most part, I've been the one doing all the behind-the-scenes development on the KF canon, with occasional input from some others. Shouldn't I be included in this above any others? You know, since BZ-Nui, the Tower, the pocket dimension, and almost everything else were my ideas. Just saying, I should have been consulted.

Third, you might recall that we already have a contest in the works. Forgotten the Tower, have you? I would say start by finishing one contest before introducing another.

Mind you, I like this idea, but the execution of it could have been a bit better.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Happy building!

Second, why decide by Leedur vote? Aside from you, only Dallior and Bonkle have ever written any major contributions to the KF canon. That sort of thing should be decided by those of us that actually do anything. For the most part, I've been the one doing all the behind-the-scenes development on the KF canon, with occasional input from some others. Shouldn't I be included in this above any others? You know, since BZ-Nui, the Tower, the pocket dimension, and almost everything else were my ideas. Just saying, I should have been consulted.

Third, you might recall that we already have a contest in the works. Forgotten the Tower, have you? I would say start by finishing one contest before introducing another.

Mind you, I like this idea, but the execution of it could have been a bit better.

Shadow so you can know later when this contest finishes or when i can do it im gonna make another contest that every member that wishes to make a official canon KF Comedy Story can do it and then all of the storys are gonna be in one post and that will be a Christmas special and a chapter.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

Shadow so you can know later when this contest finishes or when i can do it im gonna make another contest that every member that wishes to make a official canon KF Comedy Story can do it and then all of the storys are gonna be in one post and that will be a Christmas special and a chapter.

You mean like what we did for KF Month a while back? Sounds like a plan! In fact, I believe our one-year anniversary is coming up. Ghidora and I will be uploading our first video for the KF YouTube channel then, so when that comes around, we can announce it for you on the air! Just send me the details and I'll make sure we announce it. :)

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Happy building! 

KuArlU1.gif

bZpOwEr

You mean like what we did for KF Month a while back? Sounds like a plan! In fact, I believe our one-year anniversary is coming up. Ghidora and I will be uploading our first video for the KF YouTube channel then, so when that comes around, we can announce it for you on the air! Just send me the details and I'll make sure we announce it. :)

So you will use the Youtube channel. I just found it today, and was quite saddened to find no videos. I was about to volunteer making some (though I'm not quite sure what they would be).

Also, I would like to create a dimension (actually, two dimensions). One could be a Minecraft dimension (I think we need one) and the other would be the Lego Message Boards dimension (also the one where I would come from). The numbers, respectively, would be D148 and D2012.

Unity, Duty, Destiny

-Toa Ouberry

Wow thanks Shadow and yea its like the KF month wait but the anniversary is in December. Edited by Tahu3.0

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

Wow thanks Shadow and yea its like the KF month wait but the anniversary is in December.

Yeah... December 6th is the anniversary, but someone decided that August should be the month to celebrate the group. It's all very strange. :P

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I "create" or rather introduce RahkshiToa88, which some of you may remember. He used this account up until about a year ago when I, Pohatu, took control. Before that, he mainly did internet things and I did real world things, but now its flipped. IRL, I'm RahkshiToa88 and on the internet I'm Pohatu. However, he does pop on from time to time, mainly in the more... random things we do. Think of it as an odd roommate situation. Anyways, here is some of his info.

Name: Rekansi (Used to go by RahkshiToa88, but he decided that was too silly and went back to his real name when he "left" the Internet.)

Species: Toa

Element: Lightning

Kanohi: Powerless Kakama/Great Kadin

Appearance: This is where it gets more confusing. RT88 currently stars in Okoto Adventures as Rekansi, that Keetongorange and Medium Azure guy who looks like a Matoran. However, he still looks like a Toa with Rahkshi characteristics such as a curved back with spikes, clawed hands and a Kadin shaped like a Rahkshi head. This is his form everywhere except Okoto Adventures and IRL.

Personality: Rekansi is much more serious and mature compared to RT88. The arcane forces of the internet have caused this without a doubt. RahkshiToa88 is goofy, carefree, friendly and a little nerdy. He takes everything lightly, sometimes to a fault, but is not as overly friendly as my Corpus Rahkshi character, Squid. He despises evil and tries to be a hero, but since the only fighting he knows how to do is from watching others or from video games, usually he just embarrasses himself. 

• Upvote 1

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

do we really need a youtube channel?

It's something we're gonna try out. Ghiddy and I once had some ideas for one, and more recently, I decided to just tie it in to the Force, giving us more opportunities for stuff to do. If it doesn't work out, we'll stop using it. 

• Upvote 3

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

It's something we're gonna try out. Ghiddy and I once had some ideas for one, and more recently, I decided to just tie it in to the Force, giving us more opportunities for stuff to do. If it doesn't work out, we'll stop using it. 

What will the first video be about? Will it be like a podcast of sorts? 

bZpOwEr

What will the first video be about? Will it be like a podcast of sorts? 

Good question. :) I'll let you know as soon as we figure it out. :P

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~