The Kanohi Force

Dallior

We can start by making it smaller.

Mine's not much bigger. :P Besides, bigger is better!

As long as it doesn't exceed Bzpower size limits.

I kept the filesize small.

Small filesize earns you two Irrie bucks. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
The bucks of a true Bionicle fan.
  • Upvote 3

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

The Possibly Posthumous Possum's Posterior Popsicle (Positive!)

-----------------------------------------

Ghidora was cooking.

Alarms went off all over the Kanohi Force: someone was putting sugar and mustard into the same dish. Guess who.

Shadow raced downstairs whilst Jakura grabbed the fire extinguisher (a bucket of water) and they both arrived at the kitchen, flailing their arms and splashing water everywhere. After they thoroughly soaked the room, Ghidora emerged from behind his umbrella. "So, what do you guys want again? I'm just making a dessert." It didn't help, though, as both Jakura and Shadow knew that the words Ghidora and Dessert should never be anywhere near each other. So, after tying him down and suspending him from the ceiling fan as he drooled absentmindedly, they opened the freezer to behold...

"A possibly posthumous possum's posterior popsicle!" Ghidora said with a grin. The pair exchanged a glance before Jakura threw up and Shadow began bashing his head in against the wall. "What? don't you like it?"

Aerixx was later watching a re-run of the Transformers: Beast Wars just so he could ridicule it as he licked a certain popsicle when Jakura burst into the room. "DUDE! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS?!?!"

The Toa of silver scratched his head. "Uh..."

"IT'S BEEST WAURZZ!!! AAAAAGH!!!" Jakura rushed to duct tape the TV over, before sealing it in a box and unplugging the cord. "You should be ashamed. Also, why are you licking the... the... 'possibly posthumous possum posterior popsicle' Ghiddy made?" Gukko Lord laughed. "haha! this is a Pineapple popsicle, silly! i got it out of the fridge next to the box that said 'PPPPP' on it, which obvioiusly means 'pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple'! it couldn't mean.. Possible... PPPP...P........"

"AAAAAGH!!!" He proceeded with and threw it on the ground before stomping it into another dimension. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!?"

Arzaki got up from the hot tub, because 1. he was done and 2. the water had evaporated. As he tried to leave the basement Geha bolted downstairs, slamming into him and flying into the wall. "Do you mind? i'm trying to exist." Geha didn't respond, bolting the door and looking around slowly before creeping towards the supply door ominously and slowly drawing it open only to wriggle in fear and scream up the stairs in terror of another dreaded forzen snack sitting inside. Arzaki, however, picked it up and began licking away happily.

It was chaos in the KF tower. Everywhere anyone turned, Ghiddy's frozen treat still remained. The answer was obvious: He needed to destroy them ALL. Making haste to pillow land, Pohatu tried to break open the doors while Dallior calmly unlocked them. Inside was an astonishing sight, for there was no Ghidora to be seen. Only a mound of deceased possums. (minus posteriors)

Jakura burned them up in his fiery rage to find Ghiddy sleeping underneath in pajamas. "GHIDDY STAHP THE POPSICLES EURGHZ-"

"A cold breeze blows through..."

Before anyone could even guess what video game Ghidora was quoting (But you can do that in the comments!) A nightmarish monster made of the popsicles was standing at the door, clearly not alive but controlled as it wrote bad puns on the KF sidewalk. "Hey! Get off'a my lawn!" Bonkle strained like an elderly person before getting thrown out of the window by the clearly offended KF while Dane shriekeded "UGLY!!!". Upon hitting the sidewalk, Bonkle confirmed the villain upon five minutes of inspection, before screaming "It's peppero-" before getting clubbed to death.

"Oh no... Frankenpizza!!!" Ghiddy shriekeded before Dallior could correct him. The monster suddenly blew up.

-----

Arzaki groaned on the couch, clutching his stomach, with an ice pack on his head as he glugged pepto-bismol whilst Ghiddy brought him sophisticated tea. "S0rry m8," he set it down. "i'll make up for it with my CCCCC."

The Fire Warrior groaned angrily. "And what might that be?"

"Why," the suited slob said, "some Conspicuously Crusty Chopped Cloves in a Can! jah lulz!"

• Upvote 1

A Day in the Life of Bonkle

a story by Bonkle that barely includes Bonkle

The Kanohi Force were scattered around the ground, collapsed in various positions. They had held an epic party the night before and were just recovering now at 10 AM. Dane was the first to stir.

Strange, he thought. "Hey Arzaki!"

"Ugh, what?" The Toa of Fire mumbled, facedown.

"I'm detecting ugliness in the room."

"So? Bonkle's here."

"No, much higher than usual."

Arzaki sat bolt upright and both Kanohi Force members screamed.

"You've got a Mahiki!" Arzaki shouted.

"So do you!" Dane replied.

All the commotion summoned the rest into consciousness, and they soon discovered that everyone was wearing a Noble Mahiki.

"At least the prankster got the colors right," Tahu said, ever the optimist.

"To Karz with the colors, we're still ugly!" Geha growled.

"There's only one person who could've done this," Aerixx said threateningly.

Ghidora and Shadow flipped Bonkle's body over and were shocked to discover that he had no mask at all!

"Hmm....," Icarus pondered. "Whoever did this certainly wasn't Bonkle, and they were thorough, seeing as they got the already ugly one among us."

"What will we do now?!" Dragon asked, alarmed. "We can't just ask Bonkle for the masks, he didn't take them!"

"And without his advice, how will we survive being ugly?" Jakura asked.

"We'll just have to wing it," Shadow said, a twinge of uncertainty in his voice. "Now who wants to ask around and get some information about this?"

Most of the Force shrunk back to the walls, but Ghidora stepped forward. He was seemingly the only one not bothered by his Mahiki.

After about half an hour, he returned. "Okay guys, I talked to a few people and they said they saw a gray-and-orange guy who needs to eat more running through the city with a bag of masks."

"Skull Grinder," Dallior said. "The Mask of Creation made him extremely powerful, who knows what power the Flashbaki will give him."

"We have to stop him, for the sake of BZ-Nui and our handsomeness!" Peemoss declared.

"And for Bronze," Petewa said sadly, staring at the lifeless armor with a Mahiki attached.

"Let's get moving!" Irrie called.

The Force moved slowly, careful to hide their faces. It was hard to look for Skull Grinder with their hands over their masks, but they soon found him at one of BZ-Metru's many forges. He was melting masks, but thankfully he had not reached theirs yet. He didn't seem to notice them enter. He casually picked up Bronze and prepared to drop him in.

"NOOOO!" Petewa shouted. He charged into Skull Grinder and was actually able to move him a bit. But then the giant just ripped his Mahiki off and swatted him aside with his mask stealer staff. He put Bronze down and turned to the others.

"Didn't you wonder why I gave you Mahikis? It was no prank. No, I wanted you to find me so I could do THIS!"

He smashed Tahu, Arzaki, and Jakura into a deep pit of lava and laughed as they sunk. The others tried to fight back, but they too were quickly defeated. Skull Grinder laughed again and returned to his task. Suddenly, the lava pit began to shudder. Arzaki, Jakura, and Tahu burst out, coated in lava.

"Never. Ever. Push Fire Toa into lava," Jakura said.

Tahu landed a lava-packed punch to Grinder's face and the Skull King's mask quickly melted away.

Together the trio were able to defeat Grinder. They began passing the proper masks out to everyone, but they noticed that the Flashbaki was nowhere to be found. They turned to Shadow, and his Mahiki shifted back into a Kakama. At the same moment, Grinder's body disappeared.

"You..... you had the Flashbaki the whole time?" Aerixx asked.

"Yep. It was a test, and you all passed. You all worked together for a common goal. Ghidora didn't run off and go insane, Dane and Petewa weren't at each other's throats."

"But why?" the newly revived Bronze asked.

Shadow shrugged. "Guess the author wanted a plot twist."

"What?" Geha asked.

"Nothing, nothing."

"But what about Bonkle?" Geha continued.

"Bonkle? All he had to do was lay there while I cast an illusion that he had no mask. He's probably back at the tower playing Bionicle: Heroes."

"You said we passed, so what do we get?" Irrie asked.

"Umm..... you can.... destroy all the Mahikis?"

The forge exploded with maniacal laughter as the masks were destroyed in every possible manner.

• Upvote 3

Shameless advertisement:

For those who aren't in the Rant Square, I will be working on a new epic called Independence. Irrie has inspired me to write a more serious story. It will be set in D2004 and star the KF, but I would like to get peoples' permission before they are added to the story.

Count me in!

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I never really thought about how ugly noble Mahikis actually are. I'm just glad my beautiful orange Pakari wasn't replaced. :P

No. One. Touch. My. Beautiful. HUNA.
  • Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

it saddens me that my existence in all these tales is just the "ugly" meme

ah well

probably gonna be leaving soon anyway

You've had a few good moments in previous chapters. But hey, give us some ideas for what to do, and we'll give you the chapter you deserve.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~