The Kanohi Force

Dallior

*loads gun* Oh Dragon...you made a "grave" mistake joining heheheheh

I'm not officially part of the force till friday Dane. My army of Dragons and explosives will protect me on friday though.

I believe it's time we had a chapter dedicated to the armed forces of the Kanohi Force. 

Kovika's Visorak, my Countryballs, and Dragon's Dragons. 

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

I'm not officially part of the force till friday Dane. My army of Dragons and explosives will protect me on friday though.

I believe it's time we had a chapter dedicated to the armed forces of the Kanohi Force. 

And explosives, but Thats only as of Friday.

Edited by Dragon11603
  • Upvote 1

And explosives, but Thats only as of Friday.

Don't forget my...selves...

The Kanohi Force

Chapter 10: Pohatu: Master of... Water?

One day in the magical temple of the gods... oh wait, wrong opening. Sorry.

One day in the giant stone tower that was the headquarters of the Kanohi Force, 5 of the 7 original leedurs were derping around, looking for ~The 1st Shadow~ and Pohatu: Master of Stone.

“Where the karz could they be?” wondered Jakura Nuva. “They’ve been gone for a while now.”

“Maybe they’re in the basement!” Aerixx shouted, knocking over Dallior Nuva’s perfect card castle recreation of the Taj Mahal. He then began to run (or fly or something, Aerixx I’m never really sure) down the stairs to the basement, which after Pohatu’s recreation of the tower building, was now a literal mancave.

“Well, I’ll come with. No point staying up here.” Arzaki said calmly. After he walked down the stairs a few feet, Ghidora and the Nuva Twins immediately turned on the TV and began to veg out, their brains already on shutdown mode. “No point staying up here, my...” Ghidora started to say before he dozed off.

Arzaki ran to catch up with Gukko Lord, who was standing in the middle of the room, assuming the fetal position. “Gukky? What’s up, buddy?” the Leru-wearing warrior rhymed. “S-s-someone broke in!” Aerixx blurted, shaking all the while. “Nonsense, my nonsensical friend makes you think someone had the strength... more importantly, the REASON... to break in here?”

Aerixx slowly stood up, and pointed to the cabana. “Someone’s been eating fried Gukko wings!” Arzaki suppressed a burp and shrugged. “Well, you know Dallior...” Aerixx straightened a little bit and continued to the rest of the evidence. “Someone stole the ammo from my Protector of Earth!” Arzaki looked at him strangely. “You do realize we all lost all of our ammo the first day we got these, right? Mata Nui, what I would give for a blacklight...”

Aerixx pointed then to the 7-person luxury  hot tub. “Someone’s been using the Jacuzzi. And they’re still there. Arzaki pulled out his blades and approached the tub cautiously. Looking inside, he saw a dapper orange-Pakari-wearing Matoran, with top hat, bowtie, and everything, lounging in the massage seat saved for Arzaki himself. “Why, you little...” Arzaki began, but before he could finish, the little guy stood up, screamed, and threw an Atari 2600 controller at Arzaki’s face. “Get rekt, m8.” He then proceeded to exit the hot tub (completely dry) and picked up a book. “This any good?” he asked Aerixx.

“Umm...”

The newcomer flipped through the book, then put it away. “Eh, it wasn’t particularly novel.”

“Who are you? Why are you here?!” Arzaki screamed finally. He heard Ghidora scream back, “Keep it down! We’re waiting for a new GS!”

“Oh no, oh no...” Arzaki mumbled.

“Yup!” the newb said, smiling. “I’m the Tokytot!” He then grimaced and pulled some seaweed out from behind his mask. “Sorry, just couldn’t kelp myself!” Aerixx let loose a chuckle. He liked this guy’s sense of humor.

“So, you’re one of Shadow’s guest stars.” Arzaki started. “Yup, that’s right!” Tokytot smiled broadly. “But... how did you get here?” Arzaki asked.

Tokytot looked like he was about to say something, when the hot tub started bubbling. Like, the kind of bubbles that happen when Aerixx passes gas in the tub. (They don’t call him Gukko Lard for nothing (sorry Aerixx)) The two Kanohi Force leedurs braced for an intruder, when Pohatu: Master of Stone burst from the luxury pool. “Ah, here I am! So many hot tubs around here. Accidentally stumbled into a hot tub time machine. Whoo, not fun.”

Arzaki and Aerixx simply stood there slack-jawed. Pohatu noticed, and laughed. “What, you think I got the Kaukau because it was the only one left? I’m a huge swimmer. I just became a certified open-water diver!” While they both were busy literally picking their jaws up off the floor, the rest of the present Farce Force came downstairs.

“Oh, hey. It’s you two.” Jakura mumbled as he slid into the hot tub. “Hey, did you guys bring anything else with you? It really smells in here.”

And so, Pohatu was found, a new guest star was born... but what happened to Shadow?

THE END

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

What happened to Shadow, indeed?

Chapter 4

A thin, white-armored figure walked out of the Debate Hall in the S&T district. Hard on his heels was a grey-and-white female with a fishing pole strapped to her back. She breathed a sigh of relief as they stepped into the fresh air. “Sheesh, why is it always a war when we join a discussion?”

The first shrugged. “It’s not like we can help it, fishers. Sometimes people value their headcanons more than the actual story, and it makes for some terrible arguments.”

Fishers64 stretched. “I hear ya, Bonesii.” She paused as an Exo-Toa rocket whizzed over their heads. “And to make matters worse, all of S&T has erupted into this chaos.” She gestured across the street to where Tahu Nuva dealt blows with a pair of Skrall. “How’d all these things get out, anyway?”

The Refrence Keeper shrugged. “I wish I knew. Black Six hasn’t been telling me much.”

“Well, you’re in luck, bone-head. News has arrived.”

The pair turned to see The 1st Shadow sitting atop the overhang above the front door of the debate hall. He leaped down to join them, smiling as he came, the trail of his long leather coat sweeping behind him. “Black Six sends his regards. Told me I’d find you two here.” His face grew deeply serious. “As you can see, something is very wrong here, and it’s gonna take the Big Three to sort out the chaos here in S&T.”

Bonesii's skull-like face lightened up a little at that. “Finally! Do you have any idea what caused this?”

“Sadly, no. But I think it’s more of a ‘who’ than a ‘what.’ If I’m right, then someone’s causing this chaos, unleashing the forces contained within each district. MOCs growing and coming to life; monsters written about by some of the most creative minds in BZ-Metru pulled from the pages and set upon the whole place; and here, the subjects of every theory and piece of story material made tangible and unleashed upon the streets. I just finished cleaning up the Library, but none of the escapees seemed to know what brought them out. Still waiting to hear about the situation in BD and BBC, but for now, I thought we could do some work here.”

Fishers pulled out her fishing pole and twirled it over her head. “When do we start?”

To be continued...

Edited by The~1st~Shadow
  • Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I wonder what kind of destruction those MOCs are gonna do...

Other news, I've sent the form over to Ghiddy...

Looks like you might be let into the fold soon broseph.
  • Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Sorry for the lateness in the rest of the comics, guys.

The Battle Royale special which most of you should know about has been put on hold as a result of what Shadow calls "Life-Stuff".

The next NORMAL chapter will be released once we can turn the Leedurship Board back into a leedurship PM, not a Spiral Knights Skype Group. :P

...Why? Did that game get any better over the last year or so?

I still want answer.

• 1 month later...

Alright, my computer may be out of commission for now, but that won't stop me from writing! another SS installment, comin' at ya!

Chapter 5

Bonesii swung the one of Lhikan's Fire Greatswords at a charging Kane-ra, attempting to keep it distracted while Shadow did some quick research on the creature. The blade sliced through the air, and struck the creature dead-on, dissipating after doing the necessary damage, but the rahi continued its charge. The Reference Keeper leaped aside as the beast continued its stampede. He sifted through his memories of the BIONICLE lore, quickly coming on a powerful blunt weapon that should down the bull. The Kane-ra, having missed the Staffer on its first pass, swung around for another charge. The warhammer of the alternate universe Teridax materialized in his hands, just as the beast came close enough to hit. One blow was all it took.

Of the Big 3, Shadow was quickest to recall character information. He had already determined that this was the same creature that had attacked Kopaka and Pohatu just after their meeting on the Island of Mata Nui. He pulled up the BS01 page on his BZPad, and began to read: "During a journey a meet the other Toa, Kopaka and Pohatu were attacked by a Kane-Ra in Ko-Wahi. They were able to trap it in a crevice and crush it with boulders." The sound of his voice washed over the beast, and it dissolved into a mist that quickly vanished. "Nice work, bones."

The skeletal Keeper of Reference shrugged, letting the warhammer fade away. "Thanks. Maybe you'll take the next few?"

"Any day now, you two!"

The 1st Shadow and Bonesii glanced over to where Fishers64 was tying up a krana-infected Lewa with her fishing line. Numerous decorative trees had already been uprooted by the Toa's air powers. The two of them walked over, Bonesii doing the reading this time. As he finished reading the Toa back into the story, the coils of fishing line fell to the pavement, empty. Fishers sighed in relief as she began to reel it in again. "Thanks. He almost took my head off with that axe of his. I know I said we should have some more action, but this is deadly."

Shadow shrugged. "Who better to do it than us? With our encyclopedia-like knowledge of the story, who better to fix things here in S&T?"

Bonesii, pulled up his BZPad and began typing something. Shadow and Fishers looked around. This whole street had been cleared. "Well, we've gotten this area." Shadow glanced over at his compatriots. "Suppose we'd better hit that Skakdi army down in the park?"

"Sounds good to me." The Reference Keeper looked up from his BZPad. I just sent out word to the rest of S&T--we should have some help on its way soon." He saw the concerned look on his friend's Kakama and added, "Not everyone, of course. Only those who know what they're doing. I requested some very specific people."

Shadow nodded. "Alright, then. you two head for the park, while I do a quick sweep of the area, see if we missed anything. I'll meet you there." With that, he sped off towards the Debate Hall, carefully noting every corner and alley. As he ran, he couldn't help but wonder:

What's causing this?

High above the S&T District, Mask Collector rode on the back of the bird Rahi Nivawk, drawn out of the story by a special weapon he'd designed. It allowed him to draw out the nature of any fictional works and give it life. He'd detonated one such device here in S&T, and the results were astounding. Everything from Toa to Vahki to Skrall were rampaging through the streets, brought to life from the endless discussions that took place here. Shadow had left the Creative Archipelago sooner than he would have liked, but soon enough, his friends would need his help again, and he would return, long enough for him to finish his work in COT.

"Yes, soon, my precious..." and he wheeled Nivawk around and directed him toward the Completely Off Topic District...

Edited by The~1st~Shadow

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...

Shadow Saga Chapter 6 (mostly because I wanna get this done in 10 installments, if possible. :P )

Fishers64 and Bonesii, along with a number of the S&T regulars were doing battle with the Skakdi army in S&T Park. Bonesii was focusing too hard on defending himself to determine what part of the canon these guys came from. He had forgone summoning in-story weapons in favor of the Staff of Reference, his badge of office. Mostly, he just used it to fire bursts of elemental energy at his foes.

They hadn't been fighting for more than a few minutes, but they were all beginning to tire. "Where's Shadow at?" Fishers yelled to her companion.

The Reference Keeper shook his head. "No idea. He should have been here by now. Unless he got caught up by--"

"Use the Staff."

Bonesii swung around, his staff accidentally knocking out a charging Skakdi in the process. "Shadow?"

"On the hill, to your left."

He looked where indicated to find The 1st Shadow, the Flashbaki forming a half Kakama-half Suletu hybrid, doing battle with what appeared to be Nektann and his pet Muaka. "Sorry, I had to check in with Axilus and Varova. Zatth and the others arrived at the Exhibition Hall and are holding off the MOCs, for now. Black Six has news, as well. When you have a moment."

Bonesii nodded and got close to Fishers. "Shadow needs us," he said as he batted a couple Skakdi in the face.

Fishers looked up, over at The 1st Shadow, then back at Bonesii. She grinned. "Hold on!" She cast her fishing line up into a nearby tree, grabbed the Reference Keeper around the stomach, and leaped through the air. The line carried them in an arc that allowed them to bowl right into Shadow's opponents.

The Av-Matoran gave his signature half-salute. "Good move." He grabbed them both, and called upon the Kualsi powers contained within the Flashbaki. "Let's go!"

A moment later, the three of them were in the Council Chamber of the Mods. Black Six and a few others were there. The Admin greeted them. "I've sent word to Zatth, and he will meet us later. For now, Tufi has discovered something."

The armored puffin got to her feet and waddled over to them. "I was checking out the situation down in the Library, when I noticed something. The characters that were brought out were only from active, open topics. It seems that a closed topic couldn't have been brought to life. I did some research on the MOCs and a few art pieces, as well, and the pattern seems to match. It seems we now have an advantage." She looked up at Black Six.

The lead Moderator nodded, and held out an open hand. A moment later, his BanHammer tore through the wall, flying right into his grasp. If we can find the topics these things originated from, and lock them all, it might force the summoned creatures to return to their place."

Shadow huffed. "Or it might keep them out here permanently."

Black six turned on him. "Is it not worth a try?"

"Oh, sure. But I suggest you try it out first. Pick something small and relatively harmless, and try to lock its topic. If it works, then go for it. Otherwise, I'd advise against it." He stepped back to Bonesii and Fisher. "We have to get back to battle. Keep in touch." 

And they flashed back to S&T.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Well, I guess it needs to be updated, huh? :P When I get my new computer, I'll give one a try. All KF members, send me your physical descriptions so I can do that. In the meantime, I'm working on two new pieces for this topic. A 5-year anniversary special for myself (Also seen in my comics--go check it out!), and another Shadow Saga update.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

No SS yet, but I'll do this one really quick.

----

The 1st Shadow was walking down Main Street from the Coliseum, on his way towards the Kanohi Force Tower. Today was a special day for him. This day marked five years of him being a registered user on BZPower. He'd be receiving his 5-Year Olmak, and he'd already cleared a spot back home for it. Here in BZ-Nui, these anniversaries were the equivalent of a birthday, and were generally a big day for Comic Makers (don't know why, though).

In any case, Shadow was expecting his fellow KF members to surprise him in some way. But when he turned off Main onto Nuhrii Boulevard, he was in no way prepared for what he saw.

The entire top of the building was decorated with what looked like a massive paper-mache Olmak, and a banner stretched across the way to the Convention Planning Center. It read "Happy 5-Year Anniversary, The 1st Shadow!"

He paused to pick up his jaw and put it back on his face. "Holy freaking jackrabbits..."

The whole street was filled with members, ranging from the entire Kanohi Force to some fellow Comic Makers to a handful of Staffers. All around, he could see what looked like a massive party. A portable dance floor had been set up, there were various food trucks along the sidewalks, and all around he could see members chatting each other up and playing games. At the head of the crowd stood Ghidora, Dallior, Meyres the Anchorman, Axilus Prime, and Toa Varova. Ghiddy pulled out his Vezon-mouth megaphone. "The man of the hour has arrived!" 

A few members turned their heads, but then went back to what they were doing.

Ghiddy grimaced, turned up the volume to full blast, and screamed, "I said... THE MAN OF THE HOUR HAS ARRIVED!!"

Once everyone had recovered their hearing, a cheer went up from the masses.

The Toa of Awesome smiled to himself as Shadow walked up to him. "That's more like it."

"Ghiddy... You did all this?"

"Sure did! You deserve it!"

Behind his Kakama, Shadow blushed a little. "Wow, thanks." He looked around. "How did you manage all this?"

Ghiddy waved him off. "Oh, don't question it. Just enjoy it!" To Dallior, he whispered, "Make sure he doesn't see the Force's next bank statement."

Shadow had already started walking around, taking it all in, greeting the other members he passed, feeling a little uncomfortable with the attention, but knowing that his friends had gone to all this trouble just for him was worth it. Dallior called in the other Leedurz. Jakura and Arzaki wheeled out a cart that held a massive cake, topped with an apple pie. Little plastic Olmak decorations covered it from top to bottom. Pohatu got Shadow's attention and directed him and everyone else to the cake.

"Wow, you even got my favorite pie in there!" Shadow exclaimed. "Thanks, guys." Then he noticed something. All of the other Leedurz were here except for--

"Surprise!" Aerixx shouted as he burst out of the cake, pineapples, Olmak's, and bits of cake flying everywhere. "Happy 5-Year Anniversary, buddy!"

Wiping some frosting off his mask, Shadow took another good look at Aerixx. "Um... Why are you wearing a pineapple bikini?"

The Gukko Lord quickly pulled his jacket and pants out from under the cake, and slipped into them. "Because we couldn't get anyone else to do it. All the ladies here thought it would be too degrading, so Ghiddy volunteered me."

The 1st Shadow facepalmed. "And simply lighting the candles was out of the question? Because now there's no cake."

Everyone turned and glared at Ghiddy. The Toa of Awesome continued to smile at his handiwork, slowly processing what the problem was. Then he caught on. "Oh. Uh, didn't think that one through... Okay, no cake! But we still have the food trucks! Right?"

All other members present pulled out torches and pitchforks, clearly irritated about the waste of cake.

Ghiddy started to back off, looking to the other Leedurz for help. Even they had pulled out their weapons. "I, uh... Did I mention that I get my 2-year Avohkii tomorrow? Yay, for me! Yay, let's all celebrate... I've gotta go." And he sprinted off down the street, the entire crowd following at his heels.

As they all vanished into the distance, Shadow picked up a burger and a slice of the pie that had conveniently landed on a nearby paper plate, and sat back to enjoy himself. After a moment, he looked up at the Tower and, to himself, said, "So, what are we gonna do with that giant Olmak?"He took a bite of the pie. "Mm. Not bad. Eh, we can probably just reuse it for the others when they get theirs." And he went back to his food, relaxing in the shadow of the Tower.

Fin.

-----

Spur-of-the-moment ideas, yeah, but I think it works. Enjoy. :)

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Today was a norm- er, "normal" day in the life of Ghid Squidulus, or as we prefer to hate him, Ghidora. He got up at the usual time of 2:late, and went to prepare breakfast.

Taking two eggs from the refrigerator, he set them aside and got a bowl of Super Fun Flakes! from the cupboard. He groggily scarfed them down and went to have a shower. Note: he was still in his suit this whole time. He poured a pitcher of water down his sleeve with a bar of soap. After a very odd and disturbing interpretive dance, he rung his entire arm out with the water and spat out the soap.

He took a seat to watch some morning TV, especially his favorite show, Circus Freaks Do Lawn Care, he noticed that the screen was funny. "Hey, who set the channel to 'bars of color'? Whatever." Not thinking anything of it, he shut off the TV. On his way out, he grabbed a small crystal doorknob that, with a click, turned into a fancy cane. Pulling a top hat out of his pocket, he snatched up the eggs, walked out the door, locked it, and prepared to throw them at the neighbor's window.

When he saw the street.

Everything was desolate. A faded shade of brown and grey. In the background, the massive KF skyscraper was riddled with rust and gaping holes. It looked like a nuke had hit. Which, by the sign of the drink he left out last night mumbling, it probably was.

"Jakura!"

Ghidora raced down the street at a speed to rival ~T1S~. When he got to Jakura's house, his mouth dropped in shock. Nothing was left but the front half of the Hypemobile and a massive crater. He collapsed on his knees in shock. Jakura was dead.

Eventually arriving at the front of the KF building, he saw none of the other members. They must have all died. He placed the doorknob on the door and went inside. The old lounge room was covered in oversized mold. the stairs were falling apart, and the elevator had fallen to the bottom of the shaft. Nothing was the same anymore.

Crawling up the wall, because taking the stairs was no longer an option, He arrived at the KF meeting room and found all the windows replaced with holes in the walls, with no glass there to look like windows. He slowly took a seat in his swiveling Victorian throne. A small, crispy chair was sitting on the floor. It was Aerixx's worm chair. It had been roasted.

On the wall, the picture of the force in its entirety hung... But, the only one there was Ghiddy. This, after distressing him, proved quite puzzling. Why would this have any effect on the picture?

Frustrated by this whole affair, he angrily smashed the photo on his knee.

he angrily smaaaaaaaaaa-------..%%%%%%%%%%%666789000!!?!?!!^!!#*(*

As the world around him began to glitcccccH out of proportion, He saw every single past event ripped apart befoooo0re h3m. Not just the K4n0h1 50rC3, but all of BZP0w3r, and the B10n1cl3 univ3rs3. Then it went black.

"No. I don't want it to end. What was the cause of all this?"

"I'll show you."

A shadowy being only recognized as ~The 1st Shadow~ stepped out of the darkness. "Someone is involved in an evil plot to destroy BZPower, but I can't tell you anymore right now. They launched a nuclear sub-33 mis-"

Ghiddy had fallen asleep already. With an annoyed face, Shadow slapped him awake. "AND BLEW UP BZ-KORO. M'kay? Now, I can send you back to the time before it happened with my Olmak, but I can't help you otherwise. I've got to stop evil forces from tearing apart the Convention Planning area. Good luck, Ghidora... And why do you smell like soda?"

Ghiddy chose not to answer and moonwalked out of a portal Shadow created while he hung his head in annoyance.

He fell out of the air and landed painfully on Jakura's chimney. It was 4:00 in the morning. Everyone was still asleep, except Arzaki, who was trying to get the bed just right and kept cutting it in half. And Ghiddy saw a nuclear 33 missile-thing headed right for him.

Waiting by drinking mushroom tea until it was about to hit him, he pulled out the Cannon of Soard. "Eat Protein!"

Jakura woke up and got ready to pick up Ghiddy, after eating a bowlful of Super Fun Flakes! and brushing his teeth (and several other boring "hygiene" activities). But he was in no sense of the word prepared to see the shell of a missile sitting on the Hypemobile.

"...And that's how I found it!" Jakura exclaimed to the Kanohi Force Leedurship.

On the table sat the hull of the rocket. Ghiddy and Shadow exchanged glances now and then, Arzaki looked sleep-deprived, Aerixx was eating some of the worms off his chair, Pohatu was trying to open a box of Pizza,  Dallior was writing everything down at high speeds, and everything was back to 'normal'.

"Oh, Ghiddy..." Arzaki said. "Shadow said to give you this." He handed Ghidora the 2-year Avohkii, "ERMERGERSE ERVERKII!!!" Ghiddy lept through the air, snatched it, and gave Arzaki a hug which was joined by the rest of the KF Leedurz. Except Dallior, whose attempt to hug resulted in falling flat on his back.

Later than night, Jakura dropped Ghidora off at his house. "Say, Ghiddy, you seemed like you wanted to say something all day. What is it?"

"Oh, i'll tell you tomorrow."

fin.jpg