The Kanohi Force

Dallior

Out of curiosity, who paid for all of that?

Ghiddy mentions to Dallior to make sure I don't look at the company funds, because they used up everything in it, along with some loans from the Staffers. Needless to say, it wasn't the greatest investment. :P

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Ghiddy mentions to Dallior to make sure I don't look at the company funds, because they used up everything in it, along with some loans from the Staffers. Needless to say, it wasn't the greatest investment. :P
So that's the reason why we needed to make money off the antidermis.

Nice going, Ghiddy.

bZpOwEr

So that's the reason why we needed to make money off the antidermis.

Nice going, Ghiddy.

His odd uses for the KF funds aren't all a waste, though. HE does something special with it for the Shadow Saga. ;)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

:glare: That was too close...

I love getting ol' Jakura's goat. :D

I suppose I should give it back sometime...

Wait, Jakura has a Goat?

Only on Tuesdays, but not until 4. 

Just to clear it up, is the description I sent to Ghidora and T1S still valid, or do I need to send another?

Also, 0/10, needs more me. Would panini press again.

That post needs more rocks of irrational deposition. 

bZpOwEr

*Facepalm*

Sometimes I wonder how I got teamed up with someone like Irrie..

Guess I've got a library to maintain again, hopefully no nukes will destroy it a second time...

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Shadow Saga Chapter 7 (?)

The Big Three, assisted by numerous residents of the S&T District, had finally restored canonicity to the area, putting everything they found back in the story. The Skakdi army had been the worst of it,, and the Skrall regiment down on 4th Street was easy to identify. The 1st Shadow, Bonesii, and Fishers64 were directing the clean-up and using their powers and tools to help move heavier wreckage. It was nearing twilight when all three received a message from Black Six.

"Come to the Creative Archipelago ASAP. Nearly complete, but the Comic Land is a disaster."

Bonesii turned to the others. "We good to go?"

Shadow nodded. "I should say so. Shall I teleport us?"

Fishers shook her head. "I've got something more fun." She whipped out her fishing pole, cast the line, and twirled it above her head. "You boys handle yourselves, while I take the high road!" With that, she slung the line out, and caught the hook on a nearby building. And she took off like Spider-Man, swinging from building to building on a length of fishing line.

Shadow turned to Bonesii, but the other was already waving him off. "I've got the Canon Cruiser on autopilot headed here now." A whirring sound emanated from above them. "Ah, there it is!" 

As if it had heard him, the sleek, white hovercraft floated over the building and landed beside him. It was decorated with a skull print at the front, and the sides were decked out with blue flames. The hatch opened, and the Reference Keeper leaped in. He smiled at the Av-Matoran. "Besides, this things's fun! You'll have to try it out when this is all over!" The hatch closed and the craft took off after the swinging form in the distance.

Shadow shook his head and sprinted back to the Coliseum. He had something to check on before he met up with Black Six. He reached the Staffers' garage at the base, and made for a chute at the back that led up to the workshop, a few levels down from his suite. After ensuring that the Tohu system was close to completing his secret project, he headed back to the garage and leaped on his motorbike. His legs were getting tired, and the bike's wheels were outfitted with speed Kanoka. This would do just fine. And he took off towards the south.

--------

To the southeast, Mask Collector climbed out of the valley that contained the Completely Off-Topic subdivision. He had finished his work down below, and was ready to use his new weapon. Another bomb, not unlike the ones he had already used in the Archipelago, S&T, and Bionicle Discussion. This one, however, was a bit different. Instead of bringing out the essence of each district, this one was filled with the essence drawn from one individual topic that was meant to affect everyone with its sickness. He would subvert and mutate the entire population of BZ-Metru, transforming it into something so chaotic, it would keep the Staffers busy long enough for him to deal with The 1st Shadow.

"Soon, precious... I will have the Flashbaki. Yes, my precious...."

He was in no hurry this evening. He walked towards the lighted buildings in the distance, caressing his handiwork.

A bomb that contained the soul of a single topic from COT.

The Official My Little Pony Topic.

------

To be continued. ;)

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Shadow Saga Chapter 8 (Bit of a long one, sorry. :P )

The 1st Shadow arrived at the first bridge leading out to the Creative Archipelago just before midnight. His bike sped across the long stretch of paved stone to the central island. In the dark, it was hard to see clearly. But the moon was out, and he could identify silhouettes. Off to his right, he could see the towering shape of the Library; to the left, the Exhibition Hall, the gardens out front trampled and damaged by the chaos that had recently erupted around here. Otherwise, these two looked abandoned, except for a few Staffers checking on the status of things. Shadow nodded to himself, realizing that everything had been taken care of; he'd be sure to clarify that with Black Six in a few moments, though.

He passed the central island, with its map and benches, and took off towards the next split in the road. The Gallery to the left seemed calm, as did the Gaming Center to his right. Ahead, he could make out the Media Center. There. Ahead, illuminated by lightstone-flashlights and lanterns, he spotted a large number of members being led by Black Six down the final stretch of the bridge--moving towards the largest island in the Archipelago.

The Comic Land.

Shadow grimaced. That would not do. MOCs? Oh, those could get pretty wacky. Epics, comedies, and short stories? There were some nasty characters in there, as well. But the Comic Land? He didn't want to think about it. He switched his bike up to the next gear, and the engine revved a bit louder, picking up the pace. He braked as he passed the group, skidding around to face B6. "Have I missed anything?"

Black Six shook his head. Zatth and Tufi Piyufi stood beside him. Overhead, Bonesii and the Canon Cruiser hovered slowly, carrying other members with him. Black Six spoke up. "Zatth managed to clear out the Exhibition Hall, while Tufi and I dealt with the Library. Turns out, you were right. Locking the topics didn't return the characters to their places. The MOCists and writers have to individually put them back. Took us a while to round them all up, and a few still haven't responded. Those creations still out of their topics are either AWOL, or awaiting the minds that invented them to return them to normal."

Shadow turned to look out at the Comic Land. Axilus and Varova had moved forward to join them. Overhearing this, Varova spoke up. "Then you're gonna have a hard time here. Many of the Legendary Comic Makers haven't been active in years. For example, Axilus Prime should be able to handle 'Prototypes' just fine, and Loganto can cover all of his works. But Dark709 and Wise One? All the greatest Comic Makers may not be able to contain their works. Dark's unfinished Third Movie, for example..." He shuddered. 

Shadow nodded. "That might be a problem, but I think I can clear it up. Black Six, send everyone out to the farthest reaches of the Comic Land. Set up a perimeter and drive everyone to the eastern mountain range."

Black Six looked confused. "Why there?"

"Because there's something there that can help. Get to it. I just need a few hours. Axilus, Varova, you're with me."

Under Black Six's orders, all other Staffers and members present were teleporting out to the edges of the Comic Land. They would drive the chaos to the aforementioned location, while Shadow led his friends to the location he spoke of, Axilus flying with Varova on his back, Shadow on his bike. They bypassed any rouge comic characters they encountered, focused on their goal. 

"Where are we going, Shadow?" Axilus asked.

Shadow smiled as he turned back to look at them. "Something you might never have believed to exist."

----------

An hour later, they arrived. Axilus landed, and Varova jumped down. Shadow had parked along a mountain path, with nothing but a blank rock wall in front of him. The Toa of Plantlife glanced around. "Well, Mister Secrecy, what is this?"

The 1st Shadow walked up to the wall, and rested his hand on a small outcropping. "Why, we're at the Hall of the Comic Makers." He pushed the rock forward, and the wall swung open, dust and pebbles raining down as it did so. The Av-Matoran led them inside.

The dark tunnel ended in a massive cavern, a huge lightstone chandelier illuminating the place. Axilus and Varova stared agape. Ornate doorways lined the walls, one every ten feet. Above each door was something that looked like a miniature Suva shrine, upon which was marked the name of one of the Legends of the Comic Land. In the center of each, a replica of the Kanohi they had worn was situated.

"Wow," Varova breathed.

Axilus nodded, and examined them carefully. "Everyone's here. Wise One, VakamaTK, Dark709, NuparuRocks, Lavaside Rahi, SuperKid11, and so many others I've not heard of." He turned to Shadow, who was standing in the center of the room, fists on his hips and a proud smile on his face. "How long have you known of this?"

"Since I put it here. This was the one thing that the Staffers didn't know about when we formed the BZ-Nui dimension. Only the greatest Comic Makers are told about it, and even then, only when they've made the decision to retire. You two have the good fortune to learn of it now. Perhaps, one day, a door here will mark your place. For now, keep it secret."

Varova traced his hand along the doorway of Dark709's room. "Is... Is this their tomb?"

"No, not at all! Just the records of their work. Their characters sleep inside, awaiting the return of their creators. That's what the Suvas are for. We're bringing them all back."

The two turned to look at him. "What?" they both exclaimed.

Shadow held his hand up, and let loose a beam of light from his fingertips. The lightstones reflected the beam into dozens of smaller beams, each one striking the masks of the Comic Makers. Each doorway illuminated then, and the masks began to float down toward the ground. Before they could go far, though, light flared out from each, blinding the two spectators. When Axilus and Varova could see clearly again, they were surrounded. An infected Toa wearing a Hau stepped forward.

"For what purpose have we been summoned?" Dark709 asked.

-------

Near the bridge leading back to the mainland, Shadow and the other members watched as the Legends of the Comic Land led the charge against the characters set loose. Axilus and Varova had joined them, along with any other Comic Makers present. Dawn was less than an hour away. 

Shadow turned to Black Six. "They'll handle this. I say we go back to BZ-Metru and clean up the last of the chaos there."

The Admin nodded. "Good call. Everyone, move out!" At his words, everyone turned back towards the city.

That's when the bomb went off. They all saw the light erupt out of the city, and a few moments later heard the boom. The buildings looked undamaged, but there was a strange quality to it now.

"Uh oh." Shadow whispered.

------

End chapter 8.

Next one should be shorter, I promise!

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

At first I imagined T1S riding a bicycle to comic land.

Then I read that he was revving the engine.

I then ignored it and kept imagining him on a bicycle. 

The previous chapter depicted me pulling my motorbike out of the Coliseum garage. The wheels were said to be made with Speed Kanoka, allowing me to move just as fast as my mask would allow without wearing myself out.

But if bicycle works for you, then by all means. :P

Edit: I'm really tempted to just write the next chapter now, but I think I'll save it for later.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

At first I imagined T1S riding a bicycle to comic land.

Then I read that he was revving the engine.

I then ignored it and kept imagining him on a bicycle. 

The previous chapter depicted me pulling my motorbike out of the Coliseum garage. The wheels were said to be made with Speed Kanoka, allowing me to move just as fast as my mask would allow without wearing myself out.

But if bicycle works for you, then by all means. :P

Edit: I'm really tempted to just write the next chapter now, but I think I'll save it for later.

Aaaaaaand, turns out I never read chapter 7. 

Gosh darnit. 

bZpOwEr

Chapter 9 (because I might as well. Hopefully just one more after this.) And this one was just as long as the last one. Bear with me here, since our story is almost over.

It might have been a lovely morning in the grand city of BZ-Metru. But if one crazed member was going to have his way, then maybe not.

Ghidora131 woke up in a darkened room. He groggily felt around for the wall. "I feel like I know where I am, but just to be sure..." After finding the wall about 8 inches in front of him, he pulled a spare light switch out of his pocket, and slapped it in place. He flipped said switch, and the lights came on. He was in the recently renovated deluxe Leedur Bathroom in the Kanohi Force Tower. "Ah, right! I fell asleep in here after we pigged out on chimichangas last night!"

He threw the door open and stepped out into the main office of the Tower. "Geez, that lead-lined bathroom was the greatest waste-- uh, I mean, 'investment' of Official Kanohi Force funds we've ever made!" the Toa of Awesome said with a smile.

He walked downstairs to the ground floor, hardly noticing the cartoon-y texture that had applied itself to the walls and furniture. He figured he might as well unlock the place since, he was already here, and wait for the others. Shadow had been missing for the last few days, but he still kept his hopes up. He reached the front door and began to unlock it when he spotted something strange through the glass. Outside was a very cartoon-y-looking quadruped, mostly dark grey but with a silver mane and tail. It only stood about four feet tall. Behind it were five others just like it: one red-and silver, another black-and-red, the next all red, one white-and-ice-blue, and the last silver and azure. Ghiddy cautiously opened the door, his thoughts struggling to come to terms with what he was seeing. "Um, hello?"

The first creature leaped up on its hind legs. "Ghiddy, it's us!" When the Toa of Awesome just stood there with a blank expression, the creature continued. "It's me, Irrie. I'm here with Jakura, Dallior, Tahu, Kovika, and Aerixx. Everyone in BZ-Metru turned into ponies! Well, except you, it seems." Ghiddy still stood there, processing. "Dallior says we're all from My Little Pony, and--"

Ghiddy snapped at the sound of that title. "My..? Little...? PONY!!" He began to seethe with rage, causing the ponies to back up. "What, HOW?" He stepped outside and looked up and down the street. All around, he could see other members now in the form of Earth Ponies, Unicorns, and Pegasi alike. 

Jakura trotted forward, the tip of his horn wreathed in flame. "Now, Ghiddy, I know you don't like this, but really, being a unicorn is so--"

"Fool! I wanted a UNICRON, not a Unicorn! How dare you insult my wishes!? GRAAAAHHH!"

At that, something happened inside Ghiddy, as if he'd just unlocked the secrets of the universe. His body expanded, growing taller and bulkier, tearing through his suit. His arms... Well, basically, this happened:

(Skip to 0:22)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWlzL51KNLg

Yeah... Let's just say Ghiddy wasn't happy that day. The Karz-Fire Ghidora stalked through the streets, blasting at anything resembling a pony. Fortunately for his would-be-victims, BZ-Nui rules forbids members killing other members. So, by the power of plot convenience, everyone was only maimed, or otherwise seriously injured--not killed. :)

-------------

The 1st Shadow and Black Six tore down the streets in their respective modes of transport, the others not far behind them. All around, they could see the apparent effects of the bomb--turning everyone and everything into something out of My Little Pony. Otherwise, it had caused no damage. Rather, the destruction was being caused by a 50-foot devastation engine rampaging through the streets. Black Six called over to Shadow. "Is there anything in that series like this?"

Shadow shook his head. "Negative. But I think I know what it might be. We're close to the Kanohi Force Tower, and I only know one person that despises the series enough to cause this much destruction when faced with it--" They rounded the corner and got a good look at the thing. "--It's Ghiddy."

"LET ALL THINGS PONY BE WIPED FROM THIS WORLD!" the titan raged.

Shadow slumped his shoulders and raised an eyebrow. "Yup, definitely Ghidora." He turned to Black Six and the others, who had just caught up with them. "I'll deal with psycho-boy here. You all find the source of the blast."

Bonesii floated over in the Canon Cruiser. "You sure you don't need help?"

"Of course! I see this guy every day! Shouldn't be a problem."

"Alrighty." Bonesii shrugged and began to turn the Cruiser away. "Your funeral."

Shadow straightened his leather greatcoat, shouldered his drillstaff, activated his bike, and rode up to his friend. "Yo, Ghidward!"

The titan paused its rampage to focus on this new arrival. Shadow leaped off his bike and took a few steps toward the other. "Hey, buddy, we need you to calm down now."

"DEATH TO ALL PONIES!"

"Yes, yes, we know you're upset! So are we. We're trying to fix the problem now, but it can't be helped with you going all crazy like this."

Karz-Fire Ghiddy flared up again, canons blazing. "PONIES BAD! MUST DESTROY--"

"Let loose with one more blast and I eat the last chimichanga."

The giant's red eyes faded back to yellow, and he looked down at Shadow, the dome around his head folding back. "You wouldn't."

"Try me."

Ghiddy sighed and began to breathe deeply. After a few moments, his newfound changes receded, and he shrank back to 7-feet tall. His suit did not reappear, so he stood there in his bared white glory. "I'm gonna go find another suit." And he sprinted back to the KF Tower.

Shadow sighed and turned towards his bike, intent on finding the others. "Well, glad that's over."

As he sped off, tracking Black Six's signal, a burst of light covered everything, and the whole city went back to normal before his eyes. Curious, he rounded a corner to find the mob standing around Zatth and Black Six. They were tinkering with a strange device. As he came up to them, Shadow dismounted and asked, "What's that?"

Zatth held it up. "The bomb, I think. I guess it just sent out an energy pulse, rather than exploding. Needed to keep a connection to the source, I think."

A clapping sound emanated from above them. "Very good!"

They all turned to look up at the new arrival. Mask Collector sat atop his copy of Nivawk, the one he'd drawn out of the story a few days ago. "I see you've gotten yourself to the bottom of this little scheme."

Black Six faced him. "Mask Collector! Seeing as you're a well-respected citizen of this society, we'll let you off with a warning, if you cease this now."

Collector sighed. "Oh, you've caught me. I suppose now would be the safest time for me to take you all down now!" He gave a quick, sharp whistle. In response, the Staffers, members, and The 1st Shadow were surrounded by Akutahn, the ECDR, numerous characters from the Legends of Terra Nui, all of the villains from Dark709's third movie, and many more. "I saved the best soldier for this. I let you have the easy ones as a distraction." He raised his arms. "Now, BZPower, do your best, while I collect only the best!"

With that, his army moved in.

----

To be concluded.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

No comments after that one? Ghiddy? Irrie? Anyone? Ah, well. You can all comment after this chapter. :) Chapter 10 of the Shadow Saga should be the last we see of this story, not counting the brief epilogue I plan to add.

In any case, let's get on with Chapter 10! Lots going on in this one, what with the final battle and all. 

---

It was chaos.

Mask Collector's army, led by only the most powerful creations, came down on the Staffers and members with such ferocity, it seemed they couldn't hope to survive. 

The 1st Shadow, Axilus Prime, Fishers64, and Tufi Piyufi were guarding Black Six, who stood in the center of it all, hand outstretched, waiting for his BanHammer to arrive. The thing didn't travel as fast as he would have liked. But he'd left it all the way back in the Comic Land by mistake. While he had many powers at his disposal, as well as a bit of hand-to-hand combat experience, the BanHammer was his most effective and powerful weapon. Unlike Thor's hammer Mjolnir, the Banhammer required focus to be summoned--the stronger the focus, the faster it flew. So, these four kept the assailants at bay while the leader of BZ-Nui concentrated. 

"This is getting insane. Any day now!" Shadow was growing tired of all this. His drillstaff wasn't as effective, and his light powers minimal at best. The Kanohi Flashbaki was his main weapon here, but even it needed to recharge after much extended use.

Black Six was shaking now. "Almost... There..." He suddenly relaxed. "Here!" The Hammer tore through a building, not bothering to seal the damage behind it, smashed through a squadron of Rahkshi and Dark Hunters, and glided right into its owners grip. His strength now enhanced, is eyes blazing within his dark hood, Black Six, soared over his guards and drove the Hammer into the ground, creating a shockwave that downed dozens of the assailants. He turned back to the others. "There, that should just about--" He was cut short as the Evil Cyclopian Death Robot snatched him up from behind and began to beat him into the ground.

Shadow leaped towards his monstrous creation. "Hey, get away from him!" The ECDR, hearing it's creator's voice, paused, staring him down.

"Mass...terrr..." It said slowly, as if it was coming out of a trance. Shadow, suddenly excited over his apparent victory, paused to congratulate himself. Unfortunately, the break in concentration let the Robot fall back to it's previous mindset. It fired a blast at Shadow's feet, knocking him over. "You will lose that mask." It reached for him, but the power of the Kakama was quicker. 

"Geez, what's that about?" Shadow asked himself as he raced through the street, dodging fighters at every turn. "My mask?" He looked up to where Mask Collector still sat on the back of Nivawk, surveying the chaos below. "Mask... Collector... Oh, I get it now." He sped over to Bonesii and Fishers. "I think he's after the Flashbaki. His drive to collect all things BIONICLE has driven him to the point of insanity, knowing that the Flashbaki bonded with me. Maybe we can use that against him."

Black Six struggled up right then. "Well, if you think of something, that'd be great."

Shadow shrugged. "Well, at least I sent for help." He pointed towards the intersection of Main Street and Unity Avenue.

Coming around the corner was a green and white Toa, riding atop a mound of shiny brown stuff, and the whole of the Kanohi Force. They made their way over to the new arrivals. The Toa, now identifiable as xccj, saluted them. The brown mass, up close revealed to be a lot of plain brown frogs (that oddly smelled of cocoa), began to coalesce into a humanoid figure. "ChocolateFrogs and Xccj reporting for duty!" he said. "Looks like you've got your hands full. Let me guess, we start attacking the non-members?" Black Six nodded. "Onward!" 'Frogs shouted, brandishing a chocolate sword. Then, he and Xccj raced into battle. The Kanohi Force followed on their heels.

Shadow turned to Black Six. "See, help arrived." Then a thought struck him. "Wait..."

The other leaned in close, blocking an attack from a Skakdi. "What is it?"

Shadow stared after the Kanohi Force, particularly the taller member in a fresh suit. "Non-members..." A huge grin slowly spread across his face. "Black Six... What is the main rule of BZ-Nui?"

"Members can't kill other members."

"What about non-members?"

"I dunno. Probably doesn't apply. Why?"

Shadow continued to smile. "Because I think we've got a secret weapon. Well, two now that I think about it. One of them just came wrapped in a nice new suit." He turned back to where Ghiddy was leading a charge against some Bohrok.

Black Six followed his gaze, turned back to The 1st Shadow, then back to Ghiddy. Then he caught on. "No! No, no, NO! Bad idea!"

"Too late!" And the Av-MAtoran sped off towards the Kanohi Force. He called upon the Flashbaki to summon the powers of a Mahiki, Great Mask of Illusion. A moment later, the Bohrok appeared to look like more Ponies.

Ghidora took one look at them, and erupted in rage. In seconds, his Karz-Fire mode had activated again, and he shredded the Bohrok to bits. Shadow then redirected the illusion over to a bunch of Dark Hunters. Karz-Fire Ghiddy wasted them in seconds.

Shadow couldn't keep this up forever, though. Distracted as he was by his little game of cat-and-mouse, he never saw the shadow of Nivawk pass over him. Before he knew it, MAsk Collector had swiped the Flashbaki from his face. "Nooo!!" he cried, helplessly, as he watched the thief sail off into the skies.

"Haha!" Mask Collector shouted. "Mine, at last! Wait, what?" He trailed off as he realized the mask was trying to shift its way out of his hands, as if consciously trying to get away from him. "Hey, you stop that." He shoved the Kanohi into the bag he had slung over his shoulder.

The illusion gone, Ghiddy had reverted back to normal (albeit, once again without a suit). By now, the members were tiring, and the Staffers were running out of power. Mask Collector's army was rounding them all up, barring them in. Everyone fought their hardest to escape, but to no avail. Shadow, dazed as he was without a mask, felt a change happening. His BZ-Nui form was partly tied to the presence of a Kanohi. Without it, he would revert to his human form. Already, he felt himself growing taller, weaker, and less metallic. "Uh-oh..." In moments, the change was complete. There stood Shadow in his fleshy glory, black pants and a green shirt, leather boots and coat, and a wooden walking staff in place of his drillstaff. His friends spared him sorry glances. They'd find his other mask, when all this was over. But now, the goal was to survive. 

"And survive, we will," Shadow said under his breath. He reached into his coat pocket, and pulled out his BZPad. He pushed a button and issued a single vocal command: "Tohu, activate the Marendar. NOW! Oh, and send my Kakama."

The reply came instantly. "Right away. It's just been finished."

Ghidora, Black Six, Bonesii, and 'Frogs, who were already nearby, came closer. "Marendar?" Bonesii asked. "The Toa-killer from the unfinished serials?"

Shadow shook his head. "That's what I named it after." He glanced north along Main Street Toward the Coliseum, then looked for Akutahn and the ECDR. "You there, ECDR! Respond!"

The silver titan turned to him. It's eye met it's maker's, and for a moment, it was under Shadow's control. Pull Akutahn and yourself just to the left.

The Titan responded immediately, grabbing the Makuta, who resisted loudly, and moved to where The 1st Shadow had indicated--right between him and the Coliseum.

Black Six grabbed his shoulder. "What did that accomplish?"

Shadow shrugged him off. "Get the Collector's attention. Try to make sure he's positioned just south of us. Distract him. Oh, and duck when I give the signal."

'Six hollered up to the airborne member. "Mask Collector! We wish to negotiate terms of surrender."

"Oh, do you now?" Nivawk hovered in the air some distance in from of the Admin, Mask Collector smiling with joy. "Well, I got what I wanted, so I suppose I win then. With the power of this mask, I don't need an army." He pulled out his own BZPad, and spoke into it. "You can all go back to your places." At his words, all attacks ceased, and the majority of the conjured assailants either faded back into the ether from which they'd been born, or they began to walk back toward the Creative Archipelago.

But they weren't fast enough. Rocketing through the air down Main Street was a sight only The 1st Shadow saw. "Duck. Now."

Black Six and the others turned to follow his gaze, and they all dropped to their stomachs instantly. Just in time, too.

The Marendar came rocketing in, smashing into Akutahn and the ECDR on their way out. the huge mass of metal caught Shadow as it flew past, landing just beyond the circle of members. They all looked up in time to see a huge green-and silver mech rise up, Shadow in the control center, Kakama and Matoran form restored.

Mask Collector had maybe two second to process what he was seeing and call his soldiers back before he was plucked from the back of the rahi bird by the powerful machine. It held him in one hand, while the blaster affixed to its other hand took out any of his conjured soldiers that were coming to his aid. 

Reinvigorated, the members fought back, taking on every attacker with a newfound ferocity. Black Six leaped into the air, spinning around with his BanHammer, the mallet colliding with the heads of both Akutahn and the ECDR. 

Dismayed by what he saw, Mask Collector lost his grip on the bag that held the Flashbaki. The mask fell out of the bag, and he and Shadow watched as it transformed into the shape of a Kualsi. It vanished, only to reappear inside the Marendar's cockpit with Shadow. "I think I win," The Av-Matoran said.

His mental focus lost, Collector's hold on his summoned fighters weakened enough for them to break free, and they ceased fighting.

Shadow, in the Marendar, placed his captive on the ground. Black Six and the other Staffers surrounded him. The lead Admin stepped forward. "Mask Collector. We understand what you wanted to accomplish, but this was certainly no way to go about it. You are hereby banned, but for your services to our society, this ban will only be temporary."

Shadow chimed in. "You know there are all those 14-karat gold 2015 Masks out there. Why not go after those?"

Black Six continued. "We'll let you back in once we're sure you've settled. I'll be checking in." With that, he swung the BanHammer, knocking Mask Collector out of the BZ-Nui dimension, and back to Earth.

--------

When he logged onto his computer back home, he found that he had, indeed, been banned. "I'm sorry..." he whispered.

-------

In BZ-Metru, clean-up was going well. Most of the city had been restored, and almost all of the conjured soldiers had been returned to their places. Life was good. Shadow was up in the pool atop the Kanohi Force Tower, celebrating alongside his friends. He had placed the Flashbaki in safe keeping for now, and set a guard. No one wanted to cross the Marendar on autopilot mode.

Life would go back to normal.

"Hey, I found a hipster goat in my pocket!" Ghiddy yelled.

Well, almost normal.

--------

THE END.

I'm sorry I put you through all that, but I'm proud of the result. :)

Yes, there will be a brief epilogue, but I'll post that later. It shouldn't be more than 8 short paragraphs, I promise. :P Sorry for the 1977 word count on this one.

Okay, I'm off to bed now.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Sounds even better when you read it while listening to this. 

Epic movie soundtracks aside, it's a magnifique ending to a fabuleux tale! Vous did a génial job at this tale, hon hon hon! A saga that even make Jacque Cousteau say "camembert!"

I give it 10 Baguettes out of 10 Baguettes. 

Edited by The Irrational Rock

bZpOwEr

Heck with it, the Shadow Saga epilogue can come now. :) Okay, it was longer than expected, but I like it.

----

Many months after the chaos that had called The 1st Shadow away from his friends had passed, a portal opened on the plains of BZ-Nui. It appeared a few miles south of the eastern mountain range and a few hours from New Po-Koro, on the edge of what was known as the Bleak Lands. Few ever ventured out there, and today marked the first footprint on its dry, barren soil since it was placed there.

Out of the portal came a cloaked figure, a Toa in silver and tan armor. He stumbled, not entirely used to his body again, and fell facefirst in the dirt. He pushed himself up, coughed up some dust, and looked to the west. Night had fallen, but he could easily make out the lights of the city proper. Pulling the cloak up against the wind, Mask Collector began the long trek home.

A few days later, he arrived, worn and weary, cloak in tatters. It was morning now, and the sun illuminated the city in all its glory. He made his way around, pausing to look longingly at his Museum. He couldn't go there now, though. He had to make amends with the Staff and Shadow.

On is way to the Coliseum, he passed a street he was rather familiar with. Some of the older, more mature residents of BZ-Nui lived here. One of them he knew to be Roa McToa.

Something that The 1st Shadow had said to him long ago rang in his mind then. 

"You know there are all those 14-karat gold 2015 Masks out there. Why not go after those?"

Collector abruptly changed course and headed into the district, passing trees and well-groomed front yards, the dwellings nicely kept, for the most part.

He arrived at one decorated with statues of many fearsome figures, one of which depicted the Makuta Akutahn. Roa's dwelling. He went up and knocked on the door.

A blue-and-silver Toa wearing a Miru Nuva opened the door, a can of Kanoka Cola in her hand. "Geez, buddy. What happened to you? You look like you've just crawled out of the grave." She laughed a little, though in as polite a manner as she could manage.

"Something like that." Collector worked his mind, trying to come up with the words he needed. "Listen, I understand you are in possession of a rare artifact. I'm a Curator for the Museum, and I hoped I might be able to work something out with you."

Roa raised an eyebrow. "The Gold Mask of Skull Spiders?"

Collector beamed and nodded vigorously. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it! The precious one... I mean, yes, if you'd be willing to donate it to the collection?"

Roa looked thoughtful. "Just give me a moment to think about it. I'll be back inside for just a second. In the meantime, why don't you talk to a friend of mine?" She rang a bell that hung just inside the door, and she went back in, closing it behind her.

Collector looked around, but saw no one. Then a shadow fell over him, and he looked up into the grinning face of Akutahn, Makuta of Okoto. "Oh, hey there. Hey, listen, no hard feelings, right?"

------

Black Six and some of the other Staffers were in the Coliseum stadium playing a little game of Kohlii, when Mask Collector suddenly fell into the middle of the field. Tufi Piyufi and Bonesii looked up just in time to see Akutahn winging away.

Black Six walked up to the new arrival, and hauled him to his feet. "You made it back, I see. Did just as our friend suggested, did you? Well, assuming you've learned your lesson, you can have the keys to your Museum back. Just try to stay out of trouble, okay."

Mask Collector accepted the key and thanked the Staff, then walked away. 

Now, everything was back to normal.

--------

"Hey!" The 1st Shadow yelled as the camera began to fade to black. "A Shadow Saga installment without ME? Are you kidding?"

No, I'm not kidding, now get back to your comedy.

"Oh, very well."

--------

End. ;)

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

DRAT! I forgot something! Without my computer, I lost a certain piece of information that I wanted to throw into the end of the Shadow Saga. I did it with Roa and Akutahn, but forgot about my MOC: the Evil Cyclopian Death Robot.

Instead of returning it to its smaller, plastic form, I allowed it to remain intact, and hooked it up to the H.A.P.O.R.I. Tohu Mainframe. Its processors now serve as the central hub for the Bezevakh hives. Basically, after some fine tuning, the thing was put in charge of BZ-Metru's personal Vahki force.

Nothing too special or comedic about that bit, but I'll probably use it for a chapter or two in the future. ;)

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

And now that that's finally over, we'll get into the latest celebration in the U.S.A.: The 4th of July!

Ghidora slammed his fist down on the alarm clock and blew it to bits. But it wasn't the alarm clock. It was the phone.

"Hm? hello? Shadow? whaddya want? after that ordeal yester-millenia or something -"

"last month."

"Oh yeah, last month. I'm pooped. Was there some kind of thing happ'nin? Cuz I don't..."

"Ghidora." Shadow said sternly. "We've been standing in front of the KF tower waiting for you to get here and unlock it for 9 hours."

Shadow was in a rage when Ghidora finally piled up to the KF door. "Sorry, I... Uh... Hehe." He quickly unlocked it and went in.

---------------------------------

"First order of business." Shadow began once they were all seated on the 13th floor. "Arzaki has purchased some of the best fireworks around, and we're going to give BZ-Koro a fireworks spectacular they've never seen before."

Pohatu's hand flew up, and after cutting its wings and getting it onto his wrist again, he spoke. "Do any of us even know how to use fireworks?"

A long pause with concerned looks occurred. "Um..." Jakura broke the silence. "Yeah... Did you talk to the Mods about whether or not sending high-grade explosives rocketing into the air over the civilian populous is even legal in any part of any dimension whatsoever?"

"Talk... To the MODS?" Blurted out the Toa of awesome. "Are you insane?! for a week the whole administrative board was trying to get me into psychotherapy for what happened beforehand. I really don't want to get involved with them, so let's just not say anything." Gukko Lord glared at Ghidora. "So, you're avoiding the Mods by illegally, publicly blowing stuff up?"

He shrugged. "yeah."

-------------------------------------------

Nighttime. Gukkos flew through the air.

Ghidora and Shadow watched from a back alley as the fireworks were set up. "Ghiddy, what about Arzaki? where is he? He's been missing ever since he delivered the fireworks."

"Um....................."

*poker face*

Suddenly a massive blast occurred, and out of the stereotypical cannon that launched the fireworks came Arzaki, riding the bundled-up mass of explosives. "YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHAHHHHHHHH!!! I LIKE DAH BOOMIEZ!!!"

*BOOM*

Streams of rockets flew out and exploded beautifully while a very blackened Arzaki fell back down and hit the ground face-first. Dallior hefted him as the entire Koro oohed and ahhed at the rockets. This, however, was ruined when Ghiddy got up on a stand and began singing the unnatural anthem.

"With the rocket's red hair, the bombs' burning despair, gave poof through the night that our back was still bare. Ohhhh..."

Shadow slapped Ghidora before he could continue. "Really? Really?" The clink of metal bones drew his attention upward. Bonesii stood above, a distasteful look on his face. "Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh he-hh-hi, Bonesii!" Shadow sputtered in nervousness. "Di-did you like the show?" :bigsmile:

"The First Shadow. I must say we find your little 'program' annoying and dangerous, but next time, ask before you present." He handed Shadow a paper and disappeared back into the darkness. Instantly he looked at the paper.

Ha I fools you with paper all the lolz

Shadow glared at it before getting up. "Well, we'd better get going. Ghiddy? Jakura? let's move."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gukko Lord set down his drink. "You know, that's an interesting offer. They have been rather ignoring me. What say I give... 30?"

A hidden figure grinned with glee. "Accepted."

fin.gif

Okeedokee. I have a new computer now, so it's time to celebrate my return to power. I believe we're on Chapter 14, assuming we're counting mine and Ghiddy's BZP anniversaries, and the 4th of July special.

In that case, let's get on with chapter 14! :D

---------

Multicolored lava-lamps hanging from the ceiling illuminated the room.

Aerixx, Arzaki, Pohatu, Kovika, Irrie, and Petewa were in the Kanohi Force Tower lounge, sitting around a table whilst playing a game of Life: BZ-Nui Edition. Ghiddy and Dallior were vegging out in front of the plasma-screen TV that took up most of the wall. Tahu and Onaku were in the middle of a heated game of Foosball in the far corner. Jakura and Durahk were on the smaller TV opposite Ghiddy and Dallior, playing Super Smash Bros: Kanohi Force Edition. No one had seen The 1st Shadow all day--he'd had some business to attend to back ins the Earth dimension.

So far, it had been a really lazy day for the Force.

Dallior managed to bring his mind to focus after a while, and got up, heading to the kitchen in the room next door for a can of Kanoka Cola. Once he'd acquired his drink, he wandered back to the couch. On his way, he heard the sound of the front door being opened two floors down. He thought little of it, slightly more preoccupied with the show he and Ghidora were watching.

Suddenly, the center of the Lounge floor exploded, and Shadow's head popped up through the hole. "I'M HOME, BOYS!" The sound of his voice shocked the Force to attention. He crawled up through the hole, pulling a box with him. Once he was up, he glanced down at the hole he'd made, and waved his hand, sealing it. He then carried the box over to the second gaming table by the Life game going on. "Looky what I got, gents!"

As he opened the box, the rest of the Force (minus Ghidora, who was still staring at the TV) came over to join him. Inside was a brand new laptop. Shadow beamed, as the others oohed and ahhed. "Yup. Just bought it today. Kanohi Force, I hereby introduce you to my newest gadget, Phil."

Kovika raised an eyebrow. "Phil?"

The Av-Matoran nodded. "Yeah, like 'Phil Coulson' from the MCU. I named my last computer after Agent Melinda May, so I figured it was only fitting."

The Toa of Ice shrugged. "Makes sense."

Dallior pushed forward, wanting to get a closer look as the screen lit up. "Shiny..."

Shadow nodded. "The screen resolution is a small step down from my last one, but for all it's good features, it makes up for it. At least I can get back to doing my comics and working on the Okotomation kit again."

Cheers went up all around.

A drop of drool slid down the side of Ghidora's mask, for he still had not moved.

Irrie tapped Shadow's shoudler. "Whatcha gonna do on it first?"

Shadow thought for a moment. "Well, I think I'm gonna write another chapter for our comedy." He proceeded to open a web browser and navigated to BZPower.

"About you showing off your new computer?" Kovika asked.

"Sure, why not?" Shadow began to type: 

Multicolored lava-lamps hanging from the ceiling illuminated the room...

"Woah, deja-vu," Dallor said.

-------

End chapter.

(Oddly enough, I had an episode of deja-vu as I finished typing that last part. Weird, right?)
  • Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~