The Kanohi Force

Dallior

So, I understand that it's Ghiddy's birthday today... :evilgrin: You know what that means....

Chapter Who-Knows-Anymore: Happy Birthday, Ghidora!

*ba-da-da-da-DAA!! ba-da-da-da-DA!*

Ghidora awoke to the sound of his alarm clock, switched it off, and slumped back into bed.

A few minutes later, his BZPad started beeping from his bedside table. The Toa of Awesome sat up, glared at it, and proceeded to see what it was. "Ooh, a message from Arzaki. What's he want this early?" He read the message:

Ghiddy,

Wake up and get your butt over to the Tower. It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

~Arzaki

"Hm? What could be so important that I have to miss a moment of my beauty sleep?"

Dane and Aerixx suddenly appeared at his window and laughed. "Beauty sleep? Yeah, we don't think that's gonna help!" Ghiddy reached under his pillow and pulled out one of Shadow's Midak machine guns. The pair quickly disappeared. Shrugging, the Toa of Awesome returned to his slumber.

After about ten minutes, he received another message, this one from Jakura. But he didn't bother to read it this time. All he could think about was sleep.

Not fifteen minutes more had gone by than there was a knock at the door. Ghiddy lifted his head from the pillows, glanced at his bedroom door, and decided it wasn't worth walking all the way out to the front door for anything, so he flopped back down.

An instant later, Bronzejet and Shadow burst through the bedroom door. "Ghidora, wake up! You're needed at the Tower, now!"

Ghiddy, now very much awake, stared at the two of them, eyeing the Midak machine gun in Bronze's hands. He decided it was best to comply. "Alright, alright. I'm up." He walked over to his closet, opened the doors, and proceeded to examine his clothing choices. After a moment, he pulled out two suits, completely identical and held them out. "Which should I go with? Obsidian over ivory? Or Makuta's soul over eggshell?"

Shadow glared at his friend. "Ghiddy, they're both black with a white undershirt. It doesn't matter!"

Ghiddy raised an eyebrow, turned them both towards his face, examined them a moment, and said, "Huh. So they are. I must've grabbed the wrong ones by mistake." He put the suits back in the closet and pulled out another one, seemingly identical to the others. "Aha! Here it is! Makuta's soul over eggshell it is!"

Shadow facepalmed, and Bronzejet sighed.

The Toa of Awesome proceeded to dress himself. "So, what's so important that you guys needed me awake this early?"

"First of all," the other Leedur said, "it's the middle of the afternoon. 'Early' has long passed. Second, have you forgotten what day it is?"

Ghiddy paused while straightening his collar, deep in thought. "American Touch Tag day?"

"Yes! Wait... What? No, not that."

"Well, yesterday was 'Bald and Free day,' and tomorrow is 'Moldy Cheese day,' so today must be 'American Touch--'"

"Just... stop it. Don't be such a..." The Av-Matoran paused, stifling laughter. "Don't... Don't be such a... Ghiddiot! HAHA, How did I never think of that before?" Regaining his composure, Shadow grabbed Bronzejet by the shoulder. "We're heading back to the Tower. Meet us there as soon as you can." With that, the two speedsters vanished.

Ghiddy shrugged, pulled on his tie, admired himself in the mirror for about 4 minutes, and then jogged out the door while scarfing down a purple cupcake, ignoring the 6-foot cat in a striped hat standing in his kitchen. Within a few minutes, he reached the Kanohi Force Tower. It was still standing, and did not appear to be on fire, so whatever the urgency was, it had nothing to do with the building, he reasoned. He pushed through the doors, and walked into the lobby.

Sitting right in the middle of the room was a small table, on which sat a little red box. A tag on it read "For Ghidora." The Toa of Awesome proceeded to lift the lid.

Inside was a little device, attached to the inside of the box. It was just a small black rectangle, with nothing but a light bulb and  red button on it. The button read 'Do Not Press.' Ghidora grinned. "No little red button tells me what to do." And he pressed it.

The light bulb flared brightly, and when he could see again, Shadow stood in front of him, holding a cake in his hands. "Wait, Shadow? Where did you...?"

"A new trick. I've been practicing. I can teleport through light sources now. Figured I could use it for your birthday surprise!"

Ghiddy tilted his head, trying to process what the other was saying. "My... Birthday....?" He eyed the cake that the Av-MAtoran was holding, thought back to the messages from earlier, plus Shadow and Bronze asking him what day it was.... Then it dawned on him. "Today is my birthday! Well, of course, it is. I was just testing you!"

Shadow rolled his eyes. "Well, anyway, the others are partying upstairs. Kovika was making sundaes for everyone. Would you like yours with or without nuts?"

"With nuts, please."

Shadow grinned. "Very well, then! Nuts, it is! BOYS!"

Suddenly, the ceiling of the lobby collapsed, and the entire Force fell to the floor, decked out in party hats and noisemakers, tangled in streamers. Shadow, still grinning, said, "Hey, look, the nuts are here." He held the cake up to Ghiddy. "Now make a wish and blow out the candles!"

The Toa of Awesome proceeded to do so, and the Tower was filled with celebratory shouting from the rest of the Force.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GHIDORA!"  :afro:  :alert:  :br:  :fonz:  :eyeboggle:  :happydance:  :jester:  :smeag:  :baaa:   (<<They looked something like this)

And there was much partying and merry-making.

The end. 

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan
  • Upvote 3

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Doggone cat, i thought i put that stupid thing in the basement! now it's gonna turn the couch turquoise and-

Uhh, i mean Thanks, Everyone! :D This was a great birthday surprise, except i tend to get up very well. :P And how did you know i prefer Makuta's Soul over Eggshell? :o

Later i'll get an aftermath(and birthday)(and calculus)(and spelling[leedurz leedurz leedurz]) chapter out.

Sorry for the lateness of this chapter - had a lot of other stuff going on. Will be out soon!

The simple game of LIFE

Tell me about it..

• Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

You know what? i'm running out of time, and i really wanted to get this contest going, so here we go:

Sp00ky ScAry Gh3l3t0ns

This contest is for Kanohi Force members only. Dane, i'm letting you in if you want to.

That's wrong right, you have to write a halloween comedy about ME! It's very simple: keep it unique enough, no inappropriate content, and HALLOWEEN.

You get until 12:00 noon on October 31st (US EST) to PM me it. The 3 best entries will be displayed here, and the winner will receive a halloweeen chapter - by me - all about them!

GET WRITING!!!

A spooky scary chapter about Ghiddy?

Alright.

Once upon a time, Ghidora walked into the conference room in the Kanohi Force Tower. He grinned as everyone screamed.

The end. 

:P

I'll write an actual chapter sooner or later. Just had to get that out of my system.

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

A spooky scary chapter about Ghiddy?

Alright.

Once upon a time, Ghidora walked into the conference room in the Kanohi Force Tower. He grinned as everyone screamed.

The end. 

:P

I'll write an actual chapter sooner or later. Just had to get that out of my system.

We have a winner, yayz yahoo whoopee :dunce: (totally a party hat)

• Upvote 1

I'm lost can you direct me to the nearest explanation? New things are scary

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I'm lost can you direct me to the nearest explanation? New things are scary

If you take a left off the nearest cliff, and walk to the unit -9001 on the Y-axis, you should find yourself there.

Please Pete, don't remind me of the things Irrie scarred us with.

Taipu Taipu. :sly:
Edited by Petewa

Thank you I'm back to my home but these peanut butter elephants are a bit big so I have to leave them outside, sorry

Thank you I'm back to my home but these peanut butter elephants are a bit big so I have to leave them outside, sorry

Or you could just, you know, eat them.

I'm sure they'll just eat eachother