The Kanohi Force

Dallior

• 4 weeks later...

Shadow Saga, installment #2

Axilus Prime flew over the bridge leading from BZ-Metru to the Creative Archipelago. There was a central island that had bridges leading to the islands representing each subforum of the Creative Outlet. Off in the distance, he could see the largest of them off in the distance—the Comic Land. Just off to his left was the island that housed the Exhibition Hall, where members displayed MOCs. To his right, situated atop a large rock that jutted out of the sea, was his destination: the Library.

The red and blue titan came in for a landing at the central island, near the map that indicated the major locations in the Archipelago. Sitting under a madu cabolo tree was a green and black Toa he recognized as Toa Varova. The other waved in greeting and rose to his feet. “Greetings, Varova,” Axilus said as he landed, the jets in his boots shutting off as he struck the ground. “He has summoned you as well, then?”

Varova nodded. “But I haven’t seen him yet. Just that Ta-Matoran over there.” He pointed to the orange and red figure sitting on a nearby bench, reading a copy of EXTERMINATION, a look of contentment on his Pakari.

Axilus shrugged. “He’s not normally late, is he?”

“Who knows? I can’t read the guy’s mind. That Shadow is a puzzle of an Escher piece—no figuring him out.”

“And I would prefer it stay that way.”

Axilus and Varova turned to the Ta-Matoran, who was now walking towards them. The appearance was new, but both knew that voice. As he approached, his mask shimmered and changed to the form of a Kakama, while the red and orange faded to black and emerald. “Av-Matoran camouflage and the Kanohi Flashbaki—very useful.”

“Enough theatrics,” Axilus was starting to get a bit impatient. “Why have you called us here? Are any more of your Guest Stars on their way?”

The 1st Shadow waved a hand. “No, just you. I can only trust so few with this.” He grimaced and lowered his tone. “Something’s gone wrong, and the Staff want me to look into it. I had to leave the Kanohi Force alone for a time while I investigate.

“Something broke out. Not sure what, but it seems that there were many of them. BBC, the Library, Bionicle Discussion, and Storyline & Theories. Something else happened in COT, but until I hear more, I’m saving that for last. It seems that something allowed various creations to break loose—Akutahn is out there somewhere, along with almost every other entry for the Battle for the Golden Mask—as well as many characters from various comedies and epics. No telling what kind of damage could be done.”

Varova looked quizzical. “Who let them out, and why?”

“I’m still working on that. For now, I need you two to help me get to the bottom of this, and try to contain any major threats. You in?”

Axilus nodded. “For Tohu, for Unity, for BZPower!”

Varova smiled. “Yeah, what he said.”

Shadow turned towards the Library. “Then let’s get on with it.”

To be continued...

---------------

While not KF members, Varova and Axilus are two of my longest-standing friends on this site, so I had to include them. :) But who or what caused this mayhem in BZ-Nui? Stay tuned for future installments of the Shadow Saga! 

Edited by The~1st~Shadow
  • Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Sorry for the lateness in the rest of the comics, guys.

The Battle Royale special which most of you should know about has been put on hold as a result of what Shadow calls "Life-Stuff".

The next NORMAL chapter will be released once we can turn the Leedurship Board back into a leedurship PM, not a Spiral Knights Skype Group. :P

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

The Battle Royale special which most of you should know about has been put on hold as a result of what Shadow calls "Life-Stuff".

The next NORMAL chapter will be released once we can turn the Leedurship Board back into a leedurship PM, not a Spiral Knights Skype Group. :P

...Why? Did that game get any better over the last year or so?

You do know that Jak is writing that one, right? Or did you mean that Jak's delaying for the same reasons?

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Sorry everyone, but I'm breaking the schedule for a little chapter. No, not the Shadow Saga--the regular program. You see, something came up in the Leedurship Board message, and I couldn't resist. :P

Here goes:

-------------

The Leedurs of the Kanohi Force, minus Ghidora, sat in their meeting room, playing a game of Risk: The BZ-Nui Edition. Dallior was in the middle of his turn. "Pohatu, I'm invading Storyline & Theories from Legends of Chima Discussion."

Shadow sat upright and leaned towards Pohatu. "No! Don't let him have it! That's the last territory he needs before he controls all of LEGO Discussion!"

Pohatu picked up the dice and started shaking them in his fist. "I know! I'll do my best!"

Before the players could roll, Ghidora burst into the room, carrying a large package. "HELLOOOOO, MY FELLOW LEEDURS! Lookee what I just bought for $30 bucks!"

Jakura raised an eyebrow. "Why did you say it like that?"

"Like what?"

"You said 'thirty dollars bucks.' That little dollar sign before the 30 makes that phrase 'thirty dollars,' and you followed it up with 'bucks.'"

Ghidora waved him off. "Oh, don't try to confuse me with your sorcerous ways. Anyway, BEHOLD--" He opened the package and withdrew "--The NIIINDROOOIIID MECHDRAGGGOOOONNNN!!"

The 1st Shadow bolted out of his seat, using his Kakama to bolt past Ghiddy, sweeping the box out of his hands and racing back to his seat before the others could finish taking a breath. He stared at it in awe, turning it over in his hands, examining it. "So beautifulll...."

Dallior and Pohatu joined Shadow in admiring the piece, while Aerixx and Jakura turned to Ghidora. "How'd you manage a deal like that?" The Gukko Lord asked.

Ghiddy shrugged, but smiled proudly. "Older set, the store just had it on clearance. that's all."

Shadow glanced up at that. "How many were left? Were there any left? Nevermind, I'll go check." And in another instant, he was gone. The curtains near the only open window quivered, indicating the Av-Matoran's passage through it.

Arzaki stared after him. "What's his deal?" Turning to the others examining the box, he looked inquisitively at it. "So, what is that, an Exo-Force set?"

Dallior slammed his fist on the table. "Exo-force? Of course not! This is one of the biggest Ninjago sets in the Rebooted line!"  :lookhere:

Arzaki slumped back in his chair. "Ah. I never really got into Ninjago. What's the big deal about it?"

Everyone else gasped. The crimson Toa of Fire glanced around at his companions. :huh:  "What? Did I say something wrong? You all look like I've just sentenced myself to death or something."

At that moment, the door behind Ghidora slammed shut, and they heard the outside bolt lock into place.

"Oh, my dear Arzaki... You might as well have."

The 1st shadow stood behind Ghidora's spot at the table, a wicked grin--

:evilgrin:

--yeah, that one... spread across his face.

"I was perusing the selection of Ninjago sets, when I felt a disturbance in the Creative spectrum. Someone had just spoken out against the wonder that is Ninjago. So, I raced back here to rectify it."

Dallior rolled his eyes. "Hooh, boy... Here we go."

Shadow picked up a sack and set it on the table. He began pulling out various Ninjago sets, ranging from the Skeleton Motorbike to the Venomari Shrine to the Fire Mech to the Jungle Raider. "First, Arzaki, you will learn about the wonders behind the design of the sets."

Clamps shot from the floor and table to bind Arzaki's feet and wrists, and another sprang up around his waist. "Hey, what--"

"The sets combine traditional Japanese architecture with vehicles from all the best action and sci-fi films. In wave one, the four ninja dealt with an army of undead warriors lead by the evil Lord Garmadon..."

--4 hours later--

"... Leading to their eventual victory, but at the loss of their beloved--"

Ghidora sat up, gasping for air, having almost drowned in a puddle of drool. :drooling:  "Gah! Shadow, stop it! You're hurting our brains, too!"  :giveup:

The 1st Shadow paused in his retelling and glanced around at the others. Some were still awake, others dozing off. Aerixx was snoring under the table. Arzaki sat upright, still bound to his spot. A special helmet had been affixed to his head a few hours back, one that kept his eyes open and magnified all incoming sounds by 25%, ensuring that the Toa of Fire would be listening. He now sat shaking in his seat, his teeth chattering behind his Kualsi. "Ninja... evil senseis... Undead noodles... robot fang baldes... stone snakes... gold dragons..." :dazed:

Shadow walked over and waved a hand in front of his friend's face, but he just kept babbling. The others started to wake up, groaning. Shadow stood upright and put his hands on his hips. "And there you have the Wonders of Ninjago: Condensed Edition. Just wait until I give you the full lecture!"  :sly:

At that, the rest of the Kanohi Force bolted upright, screamed, and jumped out the nearest window, Arzaki following right behind, still bound to his chair.

"Hm. Was it something I said?" With that, The 1st Shadow winked at the camera and the screen faded to black. ;)

------------------------

And scene. Hope you all enjoyed it!

Edited by The~1st~Shadow
  • Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Never really cared for ninjago myself as well. Am I going to be locked in a room and lectured too? I hope not.

Ghidora, please hand me the torture I mean "lecture" seat. Let's make our friend all nice and comfortable... :evilgrin:
Uhh, someone help me please..
  • Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Never really cared for ninjago myself as well. Am I going to be locked in a room and lectured too? I hope not.

Ghidora, please hand me the torture I mean "lecture" seat. Let's make our friend all nice and comfortable... :evilgrin:

*grabs popcorn*

Let's see you predict your way out of this one, eh frosty? 

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

*grabs popcorn*

What, is a pile of dirt going to talk about someone who escaped 100 years ago?
  • Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

*miscellaneous Ninjago torture discussion moved to Kanohi Force Rant Square* That's right, go! Go!

Great, great, great job, Shadow!

What about Legends of Chima? :evilbiggrin:

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

*grabs popcorn*

What, is a pile of dirt going to talk about someone who escaped 100 years ago?

SA-CRI-FICE! SA-CRI-FICE!

*miscellaneous Ninjago torture discussion moved to Kanohi Force Rant Square* That's right, go! Go!

Chima, eh? Well, I'm not as big on it as I am on Ninjago and BIONICLE. IF you wanna do it, by all means, please do. :)

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

The only thing I really liked about Chima was the constractions, speaking of which, everyone buy both the Eris and Laval constractions, the paired two make great spare bricks for Takanuva,

• Upvote 1

Chima? Chima?!?! *spits out drink*

Revolting. Urrgh. Humanoid animals acting like toddlers fighting over crystalized colored water.

Okay, perhaps we should do chapters where we all talk at length on different themes. :) Some more responses like this are perfect for that!

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Revolting. Urrgh. Humanoid animals acting like toddlers fighting over crystalized colored water.

Sounds like that dream I had last night. 

Okay, perhaps we should do chapters where we all talk at length on different themes. :) Some more responses like this are perfect for that!

Uh...the only other storyline-based themes I got invested in other than Bionicle is Knight's Kingdom and Exo-Force. 

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

Sounds like that dream I had last night. 

Uh...the only other storyline-based themes I got invested in other than Bionicle is Knight's Kingdom and Exo-Force. 

Yeah, I know. :P But there's still lines of sets to discuss.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~