The Kanohi Force

Dallior

Actually, me and Geha are writing the next chapter, so... :P Just kidding, you can still write.

And the wiki has a list of all the comedy chapters; just look there.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I've got a Majora's Mask that I made from wood. It's not the best, but my little sister did a pretty sweet paint job.

Also, could someone bring me up to speed on the KF "canon" storyline? I want to write the next chapter, but don't want to leave anything out.

Sure. 

We do weird stuff every other week that has almost no relation to what we did the previous week. Most of our escapades take place in BZ-Metru, but I wouldn't object to a trip outside (like the Thanksgiving special, where we all ventured to the coastal home of Meyres). A list of all the members can be found here. Have at it. :)

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I've got a Majora's Mask that I made from wood. It's not the best, but my little sister did a pretty sweet paint job.

Also, could someone bring me up to speed on the KF "canon" storyline? I want to write the next chapter, but don't want to leave anything out.

Other than what Shadow said, there's really no storyline aside from chaos and madness.

Actually, me and Geha are writing the next chapter, so... :P Just kidding, you can still write.

And the wiki has a list of all the comedy chapters; just look there.

Yeah, I'm reading through the comedy on the wiki. I'm at Chapter 7.

Edited by Guy With A Volitak

Unity, Duty, Destiny

-Toa Ouberry

As much as you all love being off-topic and random in here, I'm afraid I now have to put my foot down and forbid all such things in this topic. You are hereby banned from discussing outside events and contests here....

...And must now take it on over to the official topic of our YouTube channel! :D All discussion of not-comedy things will be held there, for our convenience, and we can limit this topic to comedy chapters and responses only. :) Thanks a bunch!

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

So, I'm gonna put two entries (or possibly more) for the contest (or event), Irrie

Name: Guardian

Species: None

Element: Unknown/None

Guardian (also known as "The Guardian") is a robot with the design and functions from the Halo 5 Guardian. It orbits [NAME OF PLANET BZ-NUI IS ON HERE] and acts like a space station. If a harmful threat draws near, Guardian will release a series of pulses keeping the threat away from the planet. Despite being a robot space station, it has a mind and feelings of it's own. It always keeps an eye out for bigger planet eating threats (*cough cough* Like Unicron *cough cough*) and it's the reason there are no Asteroids on the planet.

Name: Kasha

Species: Toa

Element: Water and partial Life

Appearance: Kasha was once a Matoran, as most Toa were, and accidentally fell into the mysterious portal that Geha had fallen into. She was then turned into a bulky Toa of Water. Months later, she and Geha ran into another God after being defeated in battle. Armor cracked, energy levels low, the pair were unable to do anything but talk and struggle. The God decided to give Geha new powers and weapons, while Kasha received a new body that made her stronger and more agile, which gives her the look she has now.

Personality: Sweet and light-hearted, Kasha is the calmest person anyone has recorded to date. She can have a temper, and it's not good. She will rampage until the cause of her destruction is stopped. She also is sassy from time to time

• Upvote 1

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

Guys my Christmas story contest has begun here are the rules:

1. Keep you're story medium-length

2. Christmas/holiday-related

3. Try to focus on one member (yourself), but cameos by other members are allowed

4. Open to all KF members

If you're story fits all of these requirements PM it to me and i will se and when the time comes i will put all of the entries in one post the contest ends in the 23 of December.

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

3. Try to focus on one member (yourself), but cameos by other members are allowed

If you're story fits all of these requirements PM it to me and i will se and when the time comes i will put all of the entries in one post the contest ends in the 23 of December.

It has to focus on ourselves? I always feel terribly narcissistic when I center stories around myself. That's why I bailed in Independence.

• Upvote 2

It has to focus on ourselves? I always feel terribly narcissistic when I center stories around myself. That's why I bailed in Independence.

I think the general idea is to kinda show what we're up to during the holidays in BZ-Nui. The way he described it to me is that you can have another member in there (like if you went on a shopping trip with Kovika, you'd tell the story of what you guys did).

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I think the general idea is to kinda show what we're up to during the holidays in BZ-Nui. The way he described it to me is that you can have another member in there (like if you went on a shopping trip with Kovika, you'd tell the story of what you guys did).

Okay, I guess I can work with that.

• Upvote 1

Sure. 

We do weird stuff every other week that has almost no relation to what we did the previous week. Most of our escapades take place in BZ-Metru, but I wouldn't object to a trip outside (like the Thanksgiving special, where we all ventured to the coastal home of Meyres). A list of all the members can be found here. Have at it. :)

Kayn seems absent from this list!!

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Sure. 

Fixed, apparently nobody knows you consider yourself to be juan of us.

Okay, I guess I can work with that.
Exactly sorry i dint answer in time.

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Happy first year everybody.

Yay, I got here before the Force turned 1!

And for those that haven't seen it, we have a new video in the KFTV topic about it! :D

Shadow was not aware that Kayn had ever joined the Force. :P

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! POHATU, UNITER OF STONE IS POSTING HIS SECOND KANOHI FORCE COMEDY CHAPTER EVER!

WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS ALL-CAPSY STUFF READ THE COMEDY ALREADY.

Kanohi Force Comedy # 23.5

Pohatu and the Quest of Seriousness

Written by Potato: Uniter of Tubers

The Kanohi Force Tower had been a normal tower for a long time. Pohatu’s hands had been restored to normal hands a long time ago also. And Pohatu had not written a chapter in a long time. Awaking from a dream involving a chameleon with fairy wings chasing a pomegranate, Pohatu rubbed his mask and noticed that it had something new on it. Or rather, something Nuva. He went to the mirror to go check if the design he felt was indeed a Nuva symbol.

“Ooh it is a Nuva symbol! And my mask looks different.”

That’s right: Pohatu had transformed into his 2016 form.

“Noooo I never got to be Australian enough in 2015!!! What will I do now?”

The answer, of course was go watch anime. Unfortunately, Pohatu’s room had everything made out of rock so the TV did not work. And so, Pohatu began his search for a working TV.

First, he tried ~T1S~’s room. It was so glorious, Pohatu’s eyes were nearly incinerated from the sheer amazement. The only thing he could manage to say was “If this was in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, this room alone would get a score of 100,000!” before closing the door and realizing he probably should not go looking in other people’s rooms.

Next, he went to Aerixx. However, Aerixx was already using a TV to watch a documentary about pineapples so Pohatu decided it would be smart to leave him alone.

After four hours of trying to find Ghiddy, only to realize he had been walking in a circle the whole time, Pohatu found Dallior instead. Dallior was watching Doctor What. With a mechanical sigh, Pohatu continued on his search.

Arzaki bumped into Pohatu as he left the TV room Dallior had been in.

“Yo wazzup Pohatu?” Arzaki asked.

“The sky,” responded Pohatu.

Arzaki maskpalmed so hard his hand went through his brain, creating a portal that made his hand come right back out the same side it went in. Luckily, the space warping fixed everything, except for the fact Pohatu had just made that tear-able answer.

Leaving Arzaki to recover, Pohatu found himself in a swarm of Memburz. Dane was bouncing off of the walls, trying to catch a line “ugly” that accidentally escaped from his mouth which was also bouncing off of the walls. The other members were all flailing about wildly like they were in a GMod video. Suddenly, the cause of the problem presented itself in a balloon. It was THE EVIL BALLOON. Pohatu rolled his eyes and popped the telekinetic rubber inflatable with his Stormerang. All the memburz cheered, and then Ghiddy appeared.

“I was gonna do that!”  He said.

“Sorry, but maybe you should wear a Mask of Speed like me,” Pohatu responded.

“You don’t even wear that anymore. It’s either the Kaukau split or your 2016 mask that you are wearing,” He said.

“Wait I was wearing this before today?” Pohatu responded.

“Yeah, you have been wearing it since the new Bionicle 2016 images came out,” He said.

“Oh I guess I was just so hyped I forgot about it all,” Pohatu responded.

“Why do we keep using He said and Pohatu responded?” He said.

“I dunno, let’s just end the conversation so we don’t have to deal with it anymore. Oh, have you seen a working TV anywhere in here lately?” Pohatu responded.

“Yeah, you got one delivered to your room shortly after I saw you walk out. I thought you were going to get it, but Arzaki told the delivery guy to put it in your room. Jakura has been trying to find you all day!” He said.

“Then I have wasted a whole day trying to find a good TV, when I could have been watching anime! Wait… since I waited so long… that means the new episode came out today for sure! Thank you ghiddy! Pohatu responded.

“Hey you forgot to capitalize my name!” He said.

Our story ends here. Pohatu went up to his room, made a bowl of rock popcorn and proceeded to watch anime for the rest of the day, which was only two hours.

• Upvote 4

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Normally, it's myself/Dallior/Ghiddy who posts the chapters, for consistency's sake, but I can't really do anything about this one. :P

Nice work, Peemoss! :D

----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

Alright. As promised, Ghiddy and I wrote a chapter, and today is the perfect day to post it. Why? Because today is our 1st anniversary. And this is a very special chapter... For those of you who have done your research, the comedy has been missing something important for a very long time... I wrote the introduction, Ghiddy wrote Chapter 1, and Dallior wrote Chapter 3... 

I know what you're thinking: "We skipped Chapter 2!" And yes, somehow we did. Was it a typo? Maybe. But perhaps there's more to it than that. In honor of our One-Year anniversary, I present to you,

THE LOST CHAPTER! 

Written by Ghidora131 and T1Shadow

(For your consideration, this takes place before Pohatu turned the tower into a massive rock pillar, before it was restored and renovated into the current KFTower, and before any other Memburz had joined.)

It was dark. Shadow grunted as he lifted the weight he was holding and locked the KF tower up. Why was Ghidora not doing this, you ask?

Ghidora had partied himself to death, and nearly drowned in chimichangas (a delicacy to him) and had gone into a coma. It was up to Shadow to dliver him to his house, except he had no Idea where the suited slob lived.

The Av-Matoran sighed and threw the Toa over his shoulder, hauling over to the ShadeCycle, his recently-completed mode of transportation. It would be an awkward ride, especially since he had no idea where his fellow Leedur lived. "The others have gone home already, so I can't ask them. Let's see... Psychotic Toa in a fancy suit... If I were you, where would I take up residence?"

He briefly turned his gaze towards the northwest, where the Valley of Completely Off Topic lay in shadows. "Seems a likely place, but if I can avoid it, I'd rather not go there."

Pulling out his BZMetru Map, he eyed the landscape and least treacherous paths and areas. It was at this point he saw a district with a warning symbol over it, located directly in the suburb of BZ-Metru. At first he was enthralled at the short trip this adventure might have been, until he glanced up at the road. Due to major suspicious hijacking of chimichanga delivery vans which Ghidora somehow knew nothing about, the main (and only) road to the wonderful land was closed for the night.

"Lovely. I'll either have to cut through private property, take to the skies, or travel through the sewers." He pulled the ShadeCycle off to the side of the road, and dismounted. He set the unconscious Toa on the ground and proceeded to use him as a chair whilst he considered his options.

"Well, there's no way I'm going into the sewers--they smell bad and are usually full of oversized turtles and rats. I can't fly, since the Flashbaki is at home, and I don't have a flying vehicle." He glanced up at the darkened streets and dimly-lit windows. "Let's hope those nights of playing Fugitive back in high school pays off." With that, he drew his black leather coat about himself, picked up the comatose Ghiddy, and prepared to dash through the yards of the neighbors.

He recognized the area to be the one inhabited mostly by the creatively insane--the artists and MOCists and poets deemed to crazy to be allowed residence anywhere else in the city. There was no telling what lay within the maze of fences he would have to jump while carrying his comatose friend.

Leaping over the fence with graceful ease, Shadow realized he couldn't leap over the fence with graceful ease, and caught his foot and Ghiddy's majestic suit on it, flipping him over onto his face and shredding the finely woven work of art. "Well... Darn. Ghidora's gonna be pretty ticked." Shadow mumbled as he reclaimed his compadre and continued on.

In the middle of one of the minor roads, however, a small group of BZP members with all too familiar forms paraded down the street. Shadow quickly dashed around a house and covered Ghidora's ears. "Oh snap. Oh snappidy snap snap."

Ponies.

What these members were doing in Pony outfits was beyond Shadow's comprehension. "Probably some wacko street gang." But the last couple times anyone had mentioned My Little Pony, Ghidora had gone into strange fits of rage, even looking like he was trying to Hulk-out. Shadow had no idea what would happen if he actually saw the pastel-colored quadrupeds, and he didn't want to find out.

Keeping his hands tight over Ghiddy's ears, he waited until they had moved out of sight, and then moved on. In the dark it was difficult to tell which house belonged to the Suited Psycho, so he kept on moving for fear of getting caught in here. Most people would leave him alone, and his light powers could conceal him from prying eyes in low-light conditions, but Ghidora would be left exposed. He had to move quickly.

It wasn't long before another group of members had passed, also wearing the costumes, but carrying extras. All the activity was extremely suspicious, and Shadow didn't like it one tiny little piece-of-rutabaga-shortcake bit. All of them were talking about My Little Pony, and every time the name escaped their lips, Shadow winced and tightened his grip on Ghidora's head even more.

However, it didn't take long for him to see the distant sign: "*MLP fans welcome for MLP day*". A glob of saliva mixed with worry and nightmares of what would happen went down Shadow's throat when he swallowed, until he noticed a massive Pony costume sitting in the corner.
Ignoring the sign that said 'pinata', it seemed big enough to fit... Two.

Shadow decided he'd better risk it. He shoved Ghidora inside the piñata before leaping in himself. He punched two holes for his legs, stuck them through, and proceeded to race through the streets., glancing back and forth in search of Ghiddy's home.

"Get the piñata!" someone yelled. Immediately, Shadow found himself being chased with baseball bats, massive rock clubs, and what he thought might be a rocket launcher. He couldn't use his Kakama to increase his speed, because he might trip in this unwieldly costume. So, he did his best to stay just ahead of the Pony-clad members.

Racing through the street as fast as he could run, one of the party-goers accidentally hit his leg, and he let out a cry of pain.
 "Don't do that! I-..................................I'm magical?"
"Oh, WOW!" The partying BZPers discussed this occurence with great urgency. "You... You think this is a real life My Lit-"
"Shsshshhshshhsh!!!" The real life My Lit said back. "He's not suppposed to hear!" For a long while they kept trying to ask the deadly question, getting cut off each time, until oneof them noticed Shadow wasn't wearing the official-sneaky-snacky-MLP-sneakers. "Hey, man! Whre's your sneakers? You know..."
"The My Little Pony ones?"

This time, the words were spoken too close. There was no way Shadow could conceal them from the barely-functioning Toa. He tensed up, watching as Ghiddy's eyes snapped open.

"PONIES? WHO DARES?" And the Suited Psycho erupted into a fit of rage, his body changing  and growing until he tore through the piñata. Within seconds, he towered over everyone on the street, a hulking brute the size of a house with blazing red eyes, and a pair of energy cannons on his shoulders. The partiers shrieked and ran off. Once they were out of sight, Ghiddy turned to glare down at The 1st Shadow. 

The Av-Matoran just stood there, doing his best to remain calm. "Ghidora.... I really need you.... To calm down now.... There's nothing wrong... Here anymore.... Okay?"

The titan's eyes swept around the dark street, then settled on the small figure before him. A moment, later, Ghiddy had returned to his original size and shape, but his suit hung off him in tatters. At least he was awake now, Shadow thought.

Ghiddy looked around. "Hey, you found my street! Thanks for getting me this far, buddy!" And he skipped across the way to a little shack with a giant neon sign over top of it, reading "Ghiddy's" with a  highly disturbing image of an Akaku next to it.

Shadow shook his head. "Wouldn't want to spend five nights in there," he muttered as he began heading back to his bike. He hadn't gone far when he rounded a corner and came face to face with Black Six and a squad of Vahki.

"The 1st Shadow, you are under arrest for disturbing the peace and tearing apart a member's back yard, not to mention damaging their fence." The Vahki swarmed in and snatched the Matoran up and dragged him off into the night.

"WHYYYY MEEEE? I swear, I'm innocent! You can't do this to me!!"

The End.

-------------

There you have it. The Lost Chapter. Enjoy! :D
Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan
  • Upvote 5

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

So... when's my chapter?

It'll come when one of us writes it. Don't worry. Sometimes we have to wait for the right bit of inspiration for certain people.

By the way, Tahu, are you accepting entries for your contest yet? I do have an idea I want to use. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

So... when's my chapter?

It'll come when one of us writes it. Don't worry. Sometimes we have to wait for the right bit of inspiration for certain people.

By the way, Tahu, are you accepting entries for your contest yet? I do have an idea I want to use. :)

No one has sent me a story yet.

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Entry Category A:

Kopeyku, a Ko-Mataruan native to Ko-Mataru, a region within the left thigh of the fifth dimension, was a kind fellow, until an evil fellow on the island kidnapped him, experimented on him, and with a change of a mask, turned him into the Monstor of Mataru Nui. He was eventually rescued, and brought back to Deiko, but neither him nor his rescuers knew what he'd become. Many innocent Mataruan died, including one Kopeyku considered to be his sister, and in the end, Kenama, Toa of Ko-Mataru, feeling betrayed, condemned Kopeyku to exhile in the Barakuta, the wastelands of the island.

For the Matoran equivalent of twenty years, Kopeyku wandered, rebuilding himself using the parts of any and all Rahi who caused the damage necessitating another rebuilding. Meanwhile, Kenama had become hardened with regret, the two were friends, originally, but no longer. The Pseudo Toa eventually went on a quest through Barakuta to find weapons of generations past, and defeat the dark fellow, for once and for all. Along their journey, they had set up camp in the ice mountains in which Kopeyku had built his home, whilst scouting, the lives of Zonal and Vanaka, Pseudo Toa of Ice and Fire, respectively, were saved by the hermit, he then supplied Vanaka with the hammer of the eternal forge, which he had found throughout his wanderings, before exterminating two of the six sapient Rahi sent by the dark fellow to kill the Pseudo Toa. In the Pseudo Toa's final battle against the dark fellow, on the borders between Barakuta and Le-Mataru, Kopeyku delivered the final blow with his rifle before walking back to his desolate prison of isolation.

Apon the Pseudo Toa's return to Kini-Mataru, Temple of Peace, Kenama and the rest of the Toa Mataru, (as well as Talan) transferred the majority of their elemental power to the Pseudo Toa, and Kenama, now a Turaga, wandered off into the wilderness, and, in an act of atonement, gave Kopeyku his Kiril. Kenama died shortly after, but his legacy went on, for when Kopeyku awoke in a Su-Mataruan hospital, fully repaired, no longer the Monstor, he took a modification of the Toa's name apon as his surname.

Kopeyku Kinama then lived his life out as a jolly Ko-Matoran performer, commended for his work in "To Kill a Gukko Bird" and "Visorak Man" as well as his many musical performances. His life was finally at peace...until the day he became a Toa, that is, but that's another story, for another time.

I thought the entries were supposed to be PMed to Irrie, not posted in this topic.

Anyway, our friend Dragon has written a short chapter for us all to enjoy! Ouberry, you're finally in! :D

Off to Lunch

By Dark_Samus/Dragon

An hour ago.

The Kanohi Force decided to go eat out.

Now.

Aerixx was the last to arrive due to there not being any helicopter compatible spaces in the restaurant's parking lot, so he had to park down the street.

“How many people?” Asked the waiter at the desk.

“Twenty-Fi-”

“SIX.” Said Ouberry as he walked into the building.

“Err, Twenty-Six then.” Said T1S.

When they arrived at their table(which was 5 tables put together), they performed a rock-paper-scissors tournament to see who would order first. Pohatu won using a really big rock.

Finally, 17 waiters came delivering food to the table. Ghiddy put on a backpack, out of which sprung 4 mechanical arms to help him consume his chimichangas 6 times as fast, Dragon began drowning his food in salt, T1S was vacuuming the food off his plate, and Ouberry was still waiting for his meal, meanwhile LotJ was fascinated with his kids-meal’s toy.

2 hours later.

“They still there?” Waiter #1 asked

“Yeah, most of them fell asleep.” Answered Waiter #2

“We need to make them leave.” Said Waiter #3

“How?” asked Waiter #1 and #2

“Pull the fire alarm.” Responded Waiter #3

“That’s illegal!” said Waiter #2

“How about if we set something on fire, and so the alarms turn on themselves?” Proposed Waiter #1

“Great Idea!” Exclaimed the 2 others.

And so they went into the kitchen, took a box of matches, lit the box, and used the matches as a catapult to launch it out into the dining area.

Back at the tower.

“I’m not sure what’s worse,” Said Arzaki, “the fact that the employees lit the place on fire so they didn’t have to deal with us, or the fact that Dragon saved his over-salted french fries.”

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

The following chapter written by The Forgotten Chronicler, or Geha as we all know him. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Whatever

A Cup a Day Keeps The Jakura Away

written by The Forgotten Chronicler

Geha slowly rose from his bed in his former studio, now his house. He walked to his kitchen to get some coffee. He passed the familiar cream walls and doors. "Welcome to another day of conspiracies and adventure," he murmured to himself. Somewhere across BZ-Nui, he heard Tahu scream "COPY CAAAAAAAT!!!". Geha walked into his kitchen to usually see Kasha already up and drinking her coffee. She wasn't here this time. No time to worry about it now, Geha thought as he grabbed his coffee and equipped his jet packs. He quickly drank his coffee and looked at the time. 9:21, it read. Geha almost chocked on his coffee. "9:21?! I was supposed to be at the tower by 8:45!!" He put down his mug and bursted out the door. Come on, come on, please work, he thought as he triggered his jet packs. They instantly ignited.  Yes! And with that, he flew to the tower quicker than you could say, "lemon".

When the Vo-Toa arrived at the tower, he saw Kasha waiting at the door. "Kasha? What are you doing here? Never mind, just come in with me, I'm late for a meeting." The two walked in and saw Bronzejet and Tahu 3. Zero (I put that there so you guys wouldn't say 3.O) sitting down and having a decent conversation in front of a computer. "So, do you think Geha is a fire, lightning, and life Toa," Bronze asked. "I don't know," Tahu replied, "as far as I can tell, his element is 'forgotten'"

Kasha leaned over to Geha. "I thought you were late for a meeting," she whispered. "Apparently not," Geha whispered back. Bronze and Tahu looked back from the computer. "Oh the meeting," Tahu said, obviously listening to every word Geha and Kasha were saying, "That's not for another thirty minutes. And what are you doing here Kasha? I thought you were-" Bronze slapped a hand over Tahu's mask, knowing what he was going to say. "Anyway," he said, still holding his hand over Tahu's mask, "why don't you show Kasha around?" Geha and Kasha exchanged glances before closing the door. "Where is everyone else," Geha asked the two, "They should be here since the meeting is about to start." "I think they're somewhere upstairs," Tahu replied. "Okay, thanks," Geha replied as he grabbed Kasha by the arm and charged upstairs.

They found the rest of the force on floor 72, sitting around and watching T.V. or playing games. "You guys should really get an elevator," Kasha suggested out of breath. "We did, but.. Long story," Geha replied. Bonkle stood up and walked over to them. "Hey Geha, perfect timing. The meeting is about to start in," he looked at his watch, "now. And what is Kasha doing here? I thought you were-" Jakura slapped a hand over Bonkle's mask, dragged him back, and taped him to a wall. "Don't ask what we think you were doing," the buff Toa of fire told the two, "you're not gonna like it." Suddenly, a sword stabbed through Jakura, killing him. "Welp," he said as he pulled out a notebook and put a tally, "there's another death." He fell to the ground and stood in the doorway, panting. Shadow stood up and said, "We should probably start the meeting now." Instantly, all the Kanohi Force memburz rose and charged out the doorway in a jumble of parts, running over Jakura. Geha and Kasha moved out of the way just in time before they were trampled as well. When the room had cleared up, all that remained was Shadow, Geha, Kasha, and a twitching Jakura. Shadow went to help him up. Geha sighed, "There's not enough time to get you back home Kasha, you'll have to stay for the meeting." Kasha crossed her arms. "You should be glad I'm here. We don't get to see each other anymore. I was also thinking of joining as well. It'd be the last time we ever get separated, hopefully." As always, she was never angry. Her voice was always gentle and calm. "Alright," Geha replied, "just come on. I'll get you settled with the new members."

By the time Geha and Kasha reached the 100th floor, they saw Jakura gripping Dallior by his chest-plate with one hand, and making a fist with the other. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! I'LL SHOW YOU-" Before he could say anything else, Kasha walked up, and smacked Jakura right on the mask. He dropped Dallior and there was a silence, with the whole Kanohi Force gaping at what Kasha had done. Enough time for Dane to return with a satchel full of lemons. He looked at the Kanohi Force Meeting Table and asked, "What'd I miss?" Instantly, all of the members (yes, even Shadow) pointed at Kasha and Jakura, still gaping. Kasha stared at the table, then at Irrie, then to Geha. She walked back and stood beside the Chronicler. Geha had noticed that Kasha's eye color faded from red to her regular yellow. Shadow stood up from his chair. "Well, now that that's over, I think Geha should get to getting the new members comfortable. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go see what madness my comic stars have been up to." He used his Kakama, and flashed away. The rest of the force stared at Jakman. He stood there still in shock, and right on the spot, broke the floor and fell down to the basement. Geha equipped his Kualsi from his satchel (now you know how he has three different masks) and nervously said, "I think we should go, Kasha." He gripped his girlfriend's arm, and teleported to where the new members were on the roof. Two Toa, a Matoran, and a Cat (AngryKitty's species is labeled as a Cat by me until further notice) stare at him. "Welp," Geha said to Kasha, "here are the new members." He turned to the members. "Ouberry, Kitty, Master Inika, and Arnold. Wait, where's Lewa?" The members pointed of the edge. Geha walked over to see his brother flying in the air with Ariexx's Gukko. "Just leave him," he told the members, "he'll fall and realize that he's on the ground. He's more of the dumb kind. Or crazy. It's just part of our Irish origins." He turned around to see Kasha chatting with Kitty. "I knew you girls would get along well," Geha chuckled. "Now, let's get the rest of you inside and get you comfortable with the force. Sorry Ouberry, the way I see them, not many of them are sane. But you'll get used to it." And with that, the new members walked inside, and the force held a party for them for some reason.

フィン

Edited by Dallior
  • Upvote 3

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Ooooh, Geha and Kasha. Saucy. 

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…..╚(███)╝
……╚(██)╝
………(█)
……….*

bZpOwEr

I thought there were only forty-something floors.

42, to be exact. Therefore, I'm gonna label this one as an alternate dimension, like those chapters written by Tahu and Bonkle some time back. Partly because of that, and partly because a few other points in this chapter deviate quite a bit from the established canon of Dimension 3.

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~