Bionicle Heroes Game Question

MasterShadow

This would go into the Digital Discussion forum not Q&A, I think there's a topic for game help.I think BOGA is a topic were you can ask for help.Edit: You could also put the question in for signature, or your blog(until the free month of them is up in a couple weeks).

Edited by The iCon

This would go into the Digital Discussion forum not Q&A, I think there's a topic for game help.I think BOGA is a topic were you can ask for help.Edit: You could also put the question in for signature, or your blog(until the free month of them is up in a couple weeks).

Thank you for promoting my topic (:P), but the BOGA is only about the online games, so it would not be the place to ask about BIONICLE Heroes. I suppose it's fine if you simply post a topic in the forum.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

You have to:

• [*]Complete every level[*]Upgrade each of your Toa to the maximum possible level[*]Unlock all the playground equipment in Piraka Beach[*]Collect all of the gold and silver canisters

Defeating Vezon after you've done all that will reward you with the game's ending.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png