Random Places You Have Found Bionicle Pieces

MasterShadow

well, no bionicle pieces, but i did find a stormtrooper blaster megaphone piece on the playground once.EDIT: well, in '07, on a playground about 1 hr. away from my house, i found a mata brain. the stupid goody two-shoes i was back then, i tried to return it to it's rightful owner(i was such a moron) then this one kid says "i don't own it, but i'll take it" i did nothing to stop him(see above......................^here)

Edited by ben61

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

I do remember seeing a blue "tank" piece on the side of a railway track on the way home from TAFE once. I think it might've been from a Cahdok and Gahdok set.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 2 weeks later...

I once found a few red LEGO and BIONICLE pieces in a clear plastic container shoved behind a shelf at school. Asked the Teacher if I could have it, she said, "sure why not", she didn't know how it got there in the first place.A year and a half back I found one of my Taxadox heads (got the set twice), with all the pieces connected to it (eyes, pincers, neck), right outside the driveway covered in a few pebbles. It was quite dusty.I still don't see how it got there now that I think of it: Takadox was fully intact when I left, Mom was at work all day, my brother and I were both at school, and I'm always the first to come home. It's like someone broke into the house without a trace just to rip off my sets head and partially bury it. :ninja:I also once lost Kongu Mahri's mask soon after I bought him..... a year later, I found him in a pocket in my Backpack for that school year. Every year I buy a new backpack and throw the old one away, so I don't see how my mask could have gotten in there.

Edited by RC-1505

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

This isn't me finding a peice but rather me losing a moc I had of lewa mata in an exo toa type suit. It wasn't that good at the time. I took it to my aunts cabin with my family on vacation. There i decided to combine lewa mata and the exo toa suit together. I ended up forgetting half the moc when we left for the year. Next year though we came back and the enitre half of the moc was still there. I was happy to get those parts backBut as for lego i randomly found. At my local department store about 3 or 4 years ago i found an alpha team ogel killer whale set that someone had torn open and built in the store without paying for it. I was able to buy the set for half its price though it wasn't complete.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

At school this morning, my dad parks the car in front of one of the buildings; I get out and I randomly find one of Ackar's shin armor pieces lying on the ground, appearing to be somewhat beat up, and covered in dew and frost (If not frost, at least dew). I didn't take it, though.

Edited by Toa 95

At school this morning, my dad parks the car in front of one of the buildings; I get out and I randomly find one of Ackar's shin armor pieces lying on the ground, appearing to be somewhat beat up, and covered in dew and frost (If not frost, at least dew). I didn't take it, though.

Seriously?! Why not? =P

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

Seriously?! Why not? =P
To this moment, I have no idea...It's still there, sitting in a patch of flowers, out in front of the school where I left it, though (at least, last time I checked).

Somewhere in 2005 or 2006 (I don't remember), my first ever BIONICLE, Rahaga Bomonga, lost the tip to his staff. Months later, I found it along with my also-missing TIE Interceptor pilot somewhere in the back of my mom's car. Weird.

1. At school, I found Balta sitting on the shelf.2. In Hong Kong, there is a street called 女人街. Literally translated into english, it is "Woman Street". So when my mom took me there, I was pretty surprised to find Vezon standing on a stall.

Did you take them?

mindeth the cobwebs

well the weirdest place i found a bionicle piece was in all honesty my cat's litter box. let me tell you that mask sat in a cup of hand sanitizer for 4 days before i even considered touching it. surprisingly the piece was a blade piece from a gavla set. so yeah that is there most random place.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I once found two Toa Mata weapons inside my old sofa. It turned out that my pet hamster called Chewie had chewed his way into the sofa when he escaped once. He must have smuggled them out of my room, taken them downstairs and hoarded them in there. It was Tahu's flame sword and one of Gali's aqua claws.

• 2 weeks later...

I once found a Vahkii head (the outer helmet bit) in the schoolyard and another time I found an orange Pakari I had lost from my Master Builder set about a week ago under my bed's matress. How it got there remains a mystery to this very day.

Was the Vahki helmet perfect? And did you take it?

mindeth the cobwebs

I once found a Vahkii head (the outer helmet bit) in the schoolyard and another time I found an orange Pakari I had lost from my Master Builder set about a week ago under my bed's matress. How it got there remains a mystery to this very day.

It was a bit bent towards the bottom as though it had been stepped on so I took it to the lost and found and if by 48 hours no one had claimed it, it would belong to me and no one did so I was given it, then I worked it with a lot of stuff to fix it. So long story short, it was a bit damaged but still took it after a series of events.

When I was 9 or 10, I don't remember, I used to have an art class at school.The teacher gave us all kinds of different assignments every lesson, mostly drawing. But my friend and I were bored. So we just digged in random places around the room. One day we found a box that was about as big as me and it was full of random stuff. Trash, craft materials, broken cameras, toys... Everything.The teacher smiled at us and told us that it's ok if we take a look. In that box we found masks of some Toa Mata and McToran parts.She let us keep them http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngThe teacher was great. Unfortunetely she was involved in a car accident later that year so the class was discontinued. She lived, but she was badly injured.

Hahli :)

When I was 9 or 10, I don't remember, I used to have an art class at school.The teacher gave us all kinds of different assignments every lesson, mostly drawing. But my friend and I were bored. So we just digged in random places around the room. One day we found a box that was about as big as me and it was full of random stuff. Trash, craft materials, broken cameras, toys... Everything.The teacher smiled at us and told us that it's ok if we take a look. In that box we found masks of some Toa Mata and McToran parts.She let us keep them http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngThe teacher was great. Unfortunetely she was involved in a car accident later that year so the class was discontinued. She lived, but she was badly injured.

You probably shouldn't have taken that Mask of Shielding...

aouROFb.png

• 2 weeks later...

one time i found a golden mask of shadows some were by the minifig stand at brickcon and the boxes full of parts for bionicle were at the other end of the line of vendors but it was a cool find ^_^ tho

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

my school lunchroom, a inika black armor brick.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I once found Gahli Mata's mask in a box of Lego pieces in one of my many primary schools.Knowing that no-one would miss it, I quickly slipped it into my pocket when no-one was looking. Still have it to this day. Sure, stealing is wrong, but I doubt anyone would have any use of that thing for Lego creations anyway, so there. :PI can't remember where I found it, but I also have an original red Hau in the same secure place as Gahli's mask.Now if only I could randomly come across a full, complete Tahu Nuva in some random place...

"The sun is a wondrous body, like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"

My PBZP: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4267

I hadn't even known it was posted until much later... Oops.

000_0004.jpg

Once, I was at a friend's house. I was surprised to learn that he had Lego. I picked up a Gorast canister that was in his room. Imagine my surprise when Turahk fell out.Oh, and we found Gorast eventually, but her wing is horribly bent.

aouROFb.png

When I was 9 or 10, I don't remember, I used to have an art class at school. The teacher gave us all kinds of different assignments every lesson, mostly drawing. But my friend and I were bored. So we just digged in random places around the room. One day we found a box that was about as big as me and it was full of random stuff. Trash, craft materials, broken cameras, toys... Everything. The teacher smiled at us and told us that it's ok if we take a look. In that box we found masks of some Toa Mata and McToran parts. She let us keep them http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png The teacher was great. Unfortunetely she was involved in a car accident later that year so the class was discontinued. She lived, but she was badly injured.

"You probably shouldn't have taken that Mask of Shielding... " LOL that is one the most funiest things I have ever heard!

When I was 9 or 10, I don't remember, I used to have an art class at school. The teacher gave us all kinds of different assignments every lesson, mostly drawing. But my friend and I were bored. So we just digged in random places around the room. One day we found a box that was about as big as me and it was full of random stuff. Trash, craft materials, broken cameras, toys... Everything. The teacher smiled at us and told us that it's ok if we take a look. In that box we found masks of some Toa Mata and McToran parts. She let us keep them http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png The teacher was great. Unfortunetely she was involved in a car accident later that year so the class was discontinued. She lived, but she was badly injured.

"You probably shouldn't have taken that Mask of Shielding... " LOL that is one the most funiest things I have ever heard!
Come on, man! That pun was funny, but the situation is serious!

mindeth the cobwebs

Come on, man! That pun was funny, but the situation is serious!
Or the Mask of Clairvoyance..............

I found a kanohi crast with krika's head attached at recess omce, in gym class i found a piece of matoro's claw, and a zamor sphere that I'm using in my Midak Skyblaster. My favorite was a gold kanohi kraahkan I found walking in the woods(no joke)

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

• 4 weeks later...

Found Tanok's Krana in my front yards bush. Even though the only Bohrok i got was Nuvok-Kal.

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.

Found Tanok's Krana in my front yards bush. Even though the only Bohrok i got was Nuvok-Kal.

Krana don't grow on trees. They grow on bushes.
So true. lol

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.