Random Places You Have Found Bionicle Pieces

MasterShadow

I have a tendency to find LEGO pieces at movie theaters, though I don't know if I've found BIONICLE pieces there or not (though I probably have).

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Long ago, I happened upon a tub of toys that had been left in order to be retrieved by the trash guys. I looked inside and saw a Tohunga/Matoran Jaller foot. Then I noticed a Boggarak arm, pulled on it, and out comes an almost complete Boggarak. :happydance: / :nervous:. In other news, I found a Lego guardrail piece during a walk to school. To my dismay, it was lodged in some ice, but by the time I was going home, the ice had thawed enough for me to retrieve it.

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

Once I found a black Mata head stuck in the mud the after I lost it when it fell down a hole.I must have dug it out without realizing it. Which is weird because I could have sworn it wasn't in the area after I gave up trying to excavate it.

Edited by CarkaJack

2! The best thing ever!

• 3 weeks later...

Under my bookshelf, which is weird, because I don't see how it could have gotten there. I never keep pieces near it.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Jeez,with all the ackar shin guards....I found my cute little "special" fikou stuck in my peach tree. Go figure.I NEVER took my first bionicle outside,(Tahu mata,) but I found his slightly no, HEAVILY sunbleached hau entwined in some pansies.

I think I beat everybody. Four months ago, when we moved into the new, creepy house, I found sometihng outside. A 70's baby doll head. This head was dirt covered and missing it's eyes, and it's hair was chopped off. And smack dab in the middle of the dirt was a hand peice. Not mine.

Tu2d6W7.jpg

Some beat up bricks and a whenua hordika head(both in a driveway), which I used in a moc. No one else who likes Lego Bricks owned it.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

One time a few years back, I was rebuilding my toa nuva sets and I couldn't find Onua Nuva's Paraki. Guess where I found it? In a Payless bag in my closet...(Don't ask why I had a payless bag...). Going off topic for a brief moment, back in elementary school when I was waiting for either my mom or my dad to come pick me up from school, I found a lego windshield piece laying on the ground and decided to make myself one lego piece richer and put it in my pocket. :)

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

• 3 weeks later...

I once found one in a public place (I forget where), but every now and then, even long after the sets were discontinued, I still find spare parts in the corners of my bedroom.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I once found a Korahk Va HEAD in a daycare parking lot 9-10 years ago. Like, with the shield (which was all messed and scratched up), light blue eyes, hand piece and pins all put together.

baranusv7banner.png

teal_miru.gif Bring back teal! teal_miru.gif

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief ~~~ in theaters February 12, 2010

I found a Bohrok CD-ROM in a field once.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Wha???^
It was pretty dirty when I found it, I cleaned it and tried it but it didn't work :/

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Ive just noticed I only find black pieces: whenua hordika head, black inika style leg armor, and a black pin.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 2 weeks later...

A piece of Toa Ignia's silver Ignia in my back yard half buried in the dirt, found a second piece in my closet, hacen't found any others though I still wonder what, where, how, and why that mask got broke and ended up both out and inside in the first place. :shrugs:

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna: :matatu: :mahiki: :rau: :komau: :ruru:

I found an 01-07 hand piece by the toilets in my local park. Obviously, I didn't pick it up.
How scan you even pretend to be a bionicle fan! I kid, I kid.
Once, I found 2 silver Metru hands in my collection. I do not own any Bohrok-Kal.
I believe Dalu's set has those.Not a bionicle but I found a lego plate on a parisian street.

Don't Click It

• 4 weeks later...
I was walking around barefoot and something stuck into my foot. I looked down, and saw something silver sticking out. I pulled on it, and a (caked in muck) MOC I'd made a few years beforehand came out.That was weird.
Whoa.Once I heard about somebody finding an unopened Nidhiki set in a dumpster.
I miss BIONICLE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...