Headcanons

JMSOG

5. He did, actually. The GB turned off the Olmak's power briefly, and then switched it back on when Vezon agreed to help him. How do you think he made that portal to pull Brutaka, Miserix, and the others from space to Bota Magna? Currently, Vezon's dimension-hopping abilities are fully active.

Vezon can't make a quick trans-dimensional escape :P [...]

fishers64 wrote:

1. Can Vezon open a portal to escape the fortress he's in now if he wanted to? Or is the mask power in him still "switched off" by the insane GB?

1) It's still switched off.

5. He did, actually. The GB turned off the Olmak's power briefly, and then switched it back on when Vezon agreed to help him. How do you think he made that portal to pull Brutaka, Miserix, and the others from space to Bota Magna? Currently, Vezon's dimension-hopping abilities are fully active.

fishers64 wrote:

1. Can Vezon open a portal to escape the fortress he's in now if he wanted to? Or is the mask power in him still "switched off" by the insane GB?

Really? Huh. So, he turned it off, turned it on again, and then turned it back off? Hope he didn't go to too much trouble to do that. :P Thanks for correcting me there. Didn't know that was the case. New info, huh?

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

fishers64 wrote:

Really? Huh. So, he turned it off, turned it on again, and then turned it back off? Hope he didn't go to too much trouble to do that. :P Thanks for correcting me there. Didn't know that was the case. New info, huh?

It's the LMB, so I'd take it with a certain amount of salt, but I got tired of the back and forth and asked the question. 

It's also possible that the insane GB used dimensional powers of his own to make the rift in space without turning Vezon's mask back on. :shrugs:

It's the LMB, so I'd take it with a certain amount of salt, but I got tired of the back and forth and asked the question. 

It's also possible that the insane GB used dimensional powers of his own to make the rift in space without turning Vezon's mask back on. :shrugs:

Possible, but the GB said he wanted Vezon's help in escaping his prison. I would think that means he needs someone else to do the portal. If he could do it himself, why not leave a long time ago?

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Possible, but the GB said he wanted Vezon's help in escaping his prison. I would think that means he needs someone else to do the portal. If he could do it himself, why not leave a long time ago?

The living chains that hold him in place might have something to do with it. It's a little hard to get yourself through a portal when you can't move.

The living chains that hold him in place might have something to do with it. It's a little hard to get yourself through a portal when you can't move.

Easy way around that: If you can open a portal at all, just open it around yourself, and then close it on anything else. Like in Dark Mirror. Takanuva made it through, but Helryx got cut in half. The GB could open the portal around or underneath himself, fall through, and when it closed, the chains, like Tuyet, would be severed. 

So, no. I doubt he has that power. If I could think of that option in about 50 seconds, then a Great Being trapped for over 100,000 years had more than enough time to reach the same conclusion. 

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

1. I like to think that Midak is an Av-Matoran, but he doesn't know it, just like Takua.

He is unlike most Onu Matoran, he prefers to be out in the open, rather than in dark caves, and he spends most of his time in the light of Onu-Wahi.

Perhaps Takua wasn't the only Av-Matoran to be placed in Metru-Nui, there were actually two. Oh, and the Midak Skyblaster was named after him. Midak Skyblasters are light based weapons, and fire balls of light. I know that doesn't really have anything to do with Midak himself, I just thought it was a weird coincidence.

2. G2 Lewa is a Toa of Air, not Jungle. I know it has been clearly stated that he is a Toa of Jungle now, but I don't like that. He'll always be a Toa of Air to me. His personality doesn't even fit his new element. I also replaced all his yellow shells with trans bright green ones, trust me, he looks super snazzy with them. 

3. Hafu and Kapura wear Pakaris, and Taipu wears a Ruru. I don't get why LEGO had a random urge to swap them around. The masks they had in MNOG just fit them so much better. Nuff said. 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

1. I like to think that Midak is an Av-Matoran, but he doesn't know it, just like Takua.

He is unlike most Onu Matoran, he prefers to be out in the open, rather than in dark caves, and he spends most of his time in the light of Onu-Wahi.

Perhaps Takua wasn't the only Av-Matoran to be placed in Metru-Nui, there were actually two. Oh, and the Midak Skyblaster was named after him. Midak Skyblasters are light based weapons, and fire balls of light. I know that doesn't really have anything to do with Midak himself, I just thought it was a weird coincidence.

Uh, it actually was. In Legends #9, Lewa said he wanted a weapon called skyblaster, and Pohatu named it after a light-loving Onu-Matoran he'd befriended on Mata Nui. Outside of story, that Matoran was named after the weapon, to tie the two individuals together.

Midak

Midak Skyblaster

Edited by ~T1S~
  • Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Easy way around that: If you can open a portal at all, just open it around yourself, and then close it on anything else. Like in Dark Mirror. Takanuva made it through, but Helryx got cut in half. The GB could open the portal around or underneath himself, fall through, and when it closed, the chains, like Tuyet, would be severed. 

So, no. I doubt he has that power. If I could think of that option in about 50 seconds, then a Great Being trapped for over 100,000 years had more than enough time to reach the same conclusion. 

You make it sound like he has a bunch of chains tying him up that are hanging from the ceiling. I always pictured him being tightly bound with a lot of them to a wall or the floor. Dimensional portals can close on stuff; whether they can open on between someone's back and the floor or a wall is really not specified. 

And the GBs would have designed that being's prison to counter any of the insane GB's powers involving an escape attempt. Plus also, if you have the power to talk to someone two dimensions away and even shut off their Kanohi, wouldn't a dimensional portal be a light snack?

Not to mention that the insane GB, is, well, insane. I'm not sure his addled mind could really focus on it that well - his mind probably spent some time adjusting to the crazy reality he lives, and just now is he starting to think about escape. That's what I think, anyway. 

• Upvote 1

Letsss see here....

- The rest of Chronicler's Company is destined to become Toa

- Midak is an Avtoran

- Balta, Defilak, Dalu, Sarda and Idris will make a Toa team one day

- Ahkomu is also destined

- Mata Nui never got reabsorbed into Ignika, rather he got absorbed into Spherus Magna and can only observe events that take place from a sort of "astral plane"

- Krika is alive somewhere

- Romance is slowly becoming a thing in Matoran culture due to their sapience evolution

- Tribes are gender dominant (70/30)

- Vultraz comes back to prime universe

- Red Star is just a jetpack filled with Kestora operationg it

- Gaardus isn't a thing

• Upvote 3

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

You make it sound like he has a bunch of chains tying him up that are hanging from the ceiling. I always pictured him being tightly bound with a lot of them to a wall or the floor. Dimensional portals can close on stuff; whether they can open on between someone's back and the floor or a wall is really not specified. 

And the GBs would have designed that being's prison to counter any of the insane GB's powers involving an escape attempt. Plus also, if you have the power to talk to someone two dimensions away and even shut off their Kanohi, wouldn't a dimensional portal be a light snack?

Not to mention that the insane GB, is, well, insane. I'm not sure his addled mind could really focus on it that well - his mind probably spent some time adjusting to the crazy reality he lives, and just now is he starting to think about escape. That's what I think, anyway. 

Oh, I pictured the same. I figure that portals can work a variety of ways--underneath, around, in front of, etc. I guess it depends on how the portals work.

Their BS01 page says that they have no natural powers, but they can attain abilities through their tech. I imagine that if the other GBs wanted to keep him there, they would have taken any teleportation or dimension-hopping tech from him. Would you let someone into prison armed with knives and a gun? No, you'd strip them of anything from the outside. That said, I don't think he had any abilities outside of telepathy and the whole bringing everything to life. 

My point was that if teleports or dimensional portals were an option for him, he would have found a way. Until Vezon came along, he didn't have a way. He relied on Vezon for help, so we have little else in the way of options but to assume that he had no means of escape on his own.

EDIT: The page also points out that they do possess some supernatural abilities, but these seem to be in relation to the things they create. For example, making themselves invisible to the Matoran or communicating with Vezon across dimensions. The invisible thing could just be a telepathic perception filter--not true invisibility, but just blocking their creations minds from seeing them. That would basically limit them to strictly psionic powers alone.

Edited by ~T1S~

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Some of my headcannons are:

The Red Star never existed as a resurrection satellite. The idea of resurrection just rubs be the wrong way

Only the two Toa Hagah and all of the Toa Metru became Toa again. I just couldn't have my favorite group of Toa sit out at the end :P

Reidak, Avak, and Zaktan were not as evil as their other Piraka brethren.

Nor were Ehlek and Carapar evil. They tried to help the Toa with their search for the Mask of Life

Exo-Toa fought alongside of real Toa.

Bohrok were never Matoran

Defilak turns into Hydraxon, not Dekar

The Toa's Phantoka and Mistika forms are not permanent. They went back to using their Nuva forms.

The Toa Nuva never fought and lost against the Piraka.

Mata-Nui stayed in his Toa form after the battle between him and Makuta

The Giant Robot was never the Matoran Universe

The Toa's Phantoka and Mistika forms are not permanent. They went back to using their Nuva forms.

Actuallythis is true, when armor is in "standby" mode it looks veeertry similar to original Nuva armor.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Gender doesn't exist in the Matoran Universe. He/she prefixes, masculine/feminine voiceovers, and other markers of gender are just inserted by the storyteller to make the story more accessible to us humans. In actuality, the concepts of "male" and "female" mean nothing to the inhabitants of the MU.

• Upvote 2

The element lords in their everyday forms were considered very beautiful, for instance the Lord of Jungle had a coat of ferns and orchids, and the Lord of Ice was covered in frost-crystal patterns. Their more frightening forms seen in the comics were used for war.

• Upvote 1

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

I have it firmly set in my head until proven otherwise that gen2 is a story narrated by Turaga Vakama, with the audience being a group of matoran some time before the toa's arrival on Mata Nui.

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

I have it firmly set in my head until proven otherwise that gen2 is a story narrated by Turaga Vakama, with the audience being a group of matoran some time before the toa's arrival on Mata Nui.

So that would make the G2 story just an allegory existing within the G1 universe, rather than a first-order story existing separate from the G1 universe.

Kinda intriguing...

• Upvote 2

some assorted g1 headcanons

• tamaru is trans - before you sit here and hit me with "theyre robots and gender doesnt work the same way as humans" or whatever, tamaru is also trans in the context of how gender would work in matoran society as well, specifically she would be the matoran equivalent of a trans girl
  • during the rebuilding ceremony, she decided to rebuild her body specifically using the design for ga-matoran, instead of the one for le-matoran as she was supposed to. she still kept her teal/lime colour scheme, though, which is the only thing that really sets her apart from the residents of ga-koro, which is where she spends a good amount of her time, due to her fear of heights yet passion for swimming, which she is now especially adept at due to her new aquatically specialized ga-matoran frame
  • after seeing the workers during the miners strike affix candles to their masks and seeing the potential safety hazard, nuparu designed specialized armour additions that workers could affix candles or lightstones to, to eliminate the risk of hot candle wax dripping behind a workers mask vents and burning their face
  • nuparu and a small team of engineers also were the ones to design the rebuilt torsos. given to them by the turaga were designs for the rebuild (the engineers didnt know these were how the matoran originally looked on metru nui), however they decided to deviate from these designs, both because of the limited resources on mata nui and to give the populace more varied bodies that were more suited to their respective environments, such as burlier bodies for onu-matoran, smaller more aquatic forms for ga-matoran, more athletic forms for po-matoran, etc. after initial blueprints were made, they made further alterations to the designs by rebuilding each other as they went along, sometimes completely de-building themselves back to their original small forms if a design seemed like a lost cause. they would often test the actual capabilities of their designs at night when the sun was down and the rest of the island was asleep. these two things combined resulted in many injuries. they would occasionally, but not often, show the turaga their progress, or perhaps vaguely ask villagers of other koro what the ideal build for their environment would be, for advice on how to design the armour.
  • kapura has issues with dissociation
  • lewa suffers from ptsd
  • pohatu still has eye problems after the nui-jaga attack during mnog

uhh thats actually all i have right now? i thought i had more and i thought i had some that werent so pre-metru nui specific but oh well. maybe ill get some more later

• Upvote 3

bionicle is trans culture

First of all, the easy one: I imagine that there were many more Matoran tribes scattered across the MU, in small pockets. Acid, Smoke, Lava, Time, Vacuum, Rahi, etc... Elements that are "classically forbidden" to the population at large, but will have one small group of inhabitants. Toa of these Elements exist, but are super rare, considering the Matoran pool to draw from is so small. They hold nice roles in supporting the Great Spirit robot; for example, Matoran of Vacuum patrol outside the Matoran Universe to fight off external invaders, or Matoran of Lava maintain the heat dissipation system in the Southern Islands.

I've also tossed around the idea that the Matoran species was not supposed to coexist with the other races of the Great Spirit Robot. To explain a little further:

• The original plan called for two Great Spirit robots: The "Makuta" robot, and the "Mata Nui" robot.
  • The Makuta Robot had many different species, designed to play different roles in the functioning of the robot. (Skakdi, Vortixx, the six Barraki species, all that good stuff). The Makuta species had an oversight role. Teridax would be the mind that controlled the entire robot (not a member of the Makuta species), while Miserix was the leader of the Brotherhood of Makuta and would communicate with Teridax. The concepts of Elements and Kanohi were being developed while this robot was designed, so some of these species could use one or the other, but widespread use was uncommon.
  • The Mata Nui robot would be inhabited solely by Matoran. It was a more technologically advanced machine; more compact, but more powerful. The Matoran are smaller in stature because they were supposed to inhabit this smaller universe. The Matoran tribes replicated the effect of different species, with Turaga and Toa taking the place of the Makuta species. The Matoran were also a more advanced creation than the Makuta Robot's species; they had fully implemented Elemental and Kanohi compatibility.
  • As the Great Beings began construction on the Great Spirit robots, they uncovered some fundamental flaw in their plans. (Or maybe they just ran out of money.) As a result, they combined the pieces of the partially built Great Spirit robots: head and heart (Metru Nui and Karda Nui) were from the Matoran Universe, while the torso and limbs (continents and islands with other species) were from the Non-Matoran Universe.
  • Mata Nui was given control of the combined robot, while Teridax was repurposed as the Makuta of the new region of Metru Nui.

I hold this "headcanon" because I feel the Matoran deserve a special connection to Mata Nui. In the canon, the Matoran (almost) worship Mata Nui, more so than any other inhabitants we see. The Piraka, the Dark Hunters, the Brotherhood of Makuta - none of them care that Mata Nui is dying. It also explains Makuta's desire for the Matoran's adoration. Whether or not he knows it, he was created to rule a universe, which is why it galls him to see his "subjects" pay homage to the one who took his role.

• Upvote 3

some assorted g1 headcanons

• tamaru is trans - before you sit here and hit me with "theyre robots and gender doesnt work the same way as humans" or whatever, tamaru is also trans in the context of how gender would work in matoran society as well, specifically she would be the matoran equivalent of a trans girl

Why would anyone hit you for that? If anything, gender should be completely flexible considering that Matoran have no physical sex, so trans/NB characters wouldn't surprise me at all (although my personal headcanon is that gender doesn't actually exist in the MU).

• Upvote 2

I've also tossed around the idea that the Matoran species was not supposed to coexist with the other races of the Great Spirit Robot. To explain a little further:

• The original plan called for two Great Spirit robots: The "Makuta" robot, and the "Mata Nui" robot.
  • The Makuta Robot had many different species, designed to play different roles in the functioning of the robot. (Skakdi, Vortixx, the six Barraki species, all that good stuff). The Makuta species had an oversight role. Teridax would be the mind that controlled the entire robot (not a member of the Makuta species), while Miserix was the leader of the Brotherhood of Makuta and would communicate with Teridax. The concepts of Elements and Kanohi were being developed while this robot was designed, so some of these species could use one or the other, but widespread use was uncommon.
  • The Mata Nui robot would be inhabited solely by Matoran. It was a more technologically advanced machine; more compact, but more powerful. The Matoran are smaller in stature because they were supposed to inhabit this smaller universe. The Matoran tribes replicated the effect of different species, with Turaga and Toa taking the place of the Makuta species. The Matoran were also a more advanced creation than the Makuta Robot's species; they had fully implemented Elemental and Kanohi compatibility.
  • As the Great Beings began construction on the Great Spirit robots, they uncovered some fundamental flaw in their plans. (Or maybe they just ran out of money.) As a result, they combined the pieces of the partially built Great Spirit robots: head and heart (Metru Nui and Karda Nui) were from the Matoran Universe, while the torso and limbs (continents and islands with other species) were from the Non-Matoran Universe.
  • Mata Nui was given control of the combined robot, while Teridax was repurposed as the Makuta of the new region of Metru Nui.

I hold this "headcanon" because I feel the Matoran deserve a special connection to Mata Nui. In the canon, the Matoran (almost) worship Mata Nui, more so than any other inhabitants we see. The Piraka, the Dark Hunters, the Brotherhood of Makuta - none of them care that Mata Nui is dying. It also explains Makuta's desire for the Matoran's adoration. Whether or not he knows it, he was created to rule a universe, which is why it galls him to see his "subjects" pay homage to the one who took his role.

I'm totally stealing this one. 

• Upvote 2

IrMSNn3.png

Why do I keep seeing "Tamaru is trans?" I honestly don't get it.

That's fine, because what others headcanon and enjoy isn't really anyone's business but their own. There's nothing really to 'get' about it; that Matoran is headcanoned as trans by some. No particular reason, just some character traits and toying with the silly gender limitations amongst the Matoran tribes made some go "how about: this". It got popularized by the MOC that accompanied it, so it's spread around, which is why you might see it more than other random things.

• Upvote 2

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I always thought a civil war between the Toa and Glatorian would be interesting, seeing as the Toa are powerful elementals like the Elemental Lords. Primeverse Tuyet could instigate something between the two societies. I also think that the Agori and Matoran will fight over who was the favored race of the GBs 

Edited by graywolf89
  • Upvote 2

(Forgive me if some of the things I say are actually canon)

Many Kanohi, despite having a sometimes very specific name, actually have a much broader general function. For example, here's a list of the Toa Mata's masks with the extended functions:

Hau - it only shields if you are expecting the attack, so wouldn't it work for non physical attacks too? If you saw a venomous snake and you knew it was going to bite you and you used the Hau, it would help fight off the venom's effect. Or if you knew someone was going to start berating you for something, it would help you stand up to them. Think of it as giving you extra courage and willpower to shield non physical attacks in some cases. The mask generally protects against all forms of trauma from an expected attack.

Miru - this mask can also help cushion the fall of the user (I'm pretty sure this is canon, but it may just be the Miru Nuva) and, to an extent, other objects. You would be able to "catch" a falling object by levitating it, allowing minor telekinetic abilities. That mask could also, in theory, somewhat lower the viscosity of a liquid. If you had enough control over the fine details of the target object, you could spread out pieces/particles of a substance to..."carbonate" it I suppose? This may also be how the mask actually works: lowering density. The mask generally allows minor control of some physics (density, velocity, viscocity) and telekinesis.  

Akaku - the mask works more effectively in the element that one controls, which is why Kopaka had it. It would be the most useful to him, and he used it almost constantly to see through snow falling (think MNOG when you have to follow Matoro's trail). The three lenses also serve separate functions. One is x-ray, one is for distance (it has crosshairs and rangefinders in it) and the third is infrared and heat detection. The mask generally allows enhanced sight.

Kakama - This mask presents negative side effects when used extensively. In addition to speeding up movement, it also speeds up metabolism and heart rate. Pohatu is a hardy and strong Toa though, so it doesn't affect him very much. It can also speed up other things, like thought, making it one of, if not the, most useful masks in battle. The mask generally allows speed of all body functions.

Kaukau - although it is specifically called the mask of WATER breathing, it would be more accurate to just call it the mask of breathing or the mask of air filtering. The tube/respirator devices on the sides recycle the user's exhaled breath into a usable gas, meaning that the air they breath is confined to the mask. This means that the mask also filters out harmful gases. It makes an airtight seal around the wearer's face, so no gas exchange can happen. To take it off, you have to open a valve to undo the vacuum seal. The mask generally allows breathing anywhere in any situation.

Pakari - similar to the other use of the Hau, it can give the user strength/willpower to do something mentally or physically difficult. Along these lines, if used correctly, it can be used as a method to remain honest. A user could will his or herself into telling the truth, or on the other hand, will into lying. The mask generally allows users do have extra strength to do things they would not normally be able to do.

The reason that some Kanohi have a somewhat incorrect or misleading name is because the name that it has is what the first people who named it thought that was it's only ability (X-Ray Vision, Water Breathing, Levitation) or they named it something general (Strength, Speed, Shielding) to broaden it's definition. For example, the first beings to use the Kaukau may not have known about poison gas, so they thought that breathing underwater was it's only practical application. The first to use a Miru only discovered it could levitate a user, and the first to use an Akaku already had thermal and ranegfinding technology, so they named it after the new technology.

Edited by Toa Vanson

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

maybe, if we all focus really hard, Krika will return. stronger...

Gen1 is over. He cannot return outside of fanfics and linkfics. And he'd probably be mildly insulted by being brought back my the power of belief, like some fairy.

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

maybe, if we all focus really hard, Krika will return. stronger...

Gen1 is over. He cannot return outside of fanfics and linkfics. And he'd probably be mildly insulted by being brought back my the power of belief, like some fairy.

that was a joke, the last thing i'd want is to give control of krika's action's back to the sole story content creator of late gen1. :t

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

You know, I'm pretty sure I explained a few pages back exactly why it would devalue Krika's story for him to come back at this point. There was a big bonesiii debate and everything. *sigh*

Oh well. Popularity's long since overpowered reasoning on this one, rather like the classification of Pluto. Nothing to be done about that. :P

• Upvote 1
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

You all say...

Oh, well I never, was there ever
A cat so clever as magical
Mr. Mistoffelees

Anyone? No? Okay...

...Anyway, I've always liked making Bionicle-themed tongue twisters. Try saying "Krahka Krekka Krika" ten times fast. 

bZpOwEr

Krakhka Krekka Krika KrahkaKrekkaKrika Krahkakrekkakrika

Anyway... personally, I ignore the little bit in Journey's End that states that the Visorak were reconstituted by Teridax after he took over the universe.  To have a minor story arc revolving around the destruction of the species, and then to have them come back two years later because of a literal deus ex machina just annoys me.  So, no more Visorak.

• Upvote 2

idk man

Krakhka Krekka Krika KrahkaKrekkaKrika Krahkakrekkakrika

Anyway... personally, I ignore the little bit in Journey's End that states that the Visorak were reconstituted by Teridax after he took over the universe.  To have a minor story arc revolving around the destruction of the species, and then to have them come back two years later because of a literal deus ex machina just annoys me.  So, no more Visorak.

Personally, i always ignore the opposite,

we didn't need an entire side arc for extermination of a rahi species in he first place. :u

(to each their own though.)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

(to each their own though.)

Agreed.  I can completely understand why some people like the Visorak and are glad that they are canonically alive.  I simply never had a large fondness for them.

I actually liked the Visorak, but I thought it was quite right for them to be killed off. Their role in the story was over and done with -- they'd been sitting in the background for two years and weren't contributing anything -- and killing them off was a great way to show how serious the Destiny War was going to shake things up.

Why Teridax would have possibly resurrected them just to serve as maintenance workers is beyond me.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Why Teridax would have possibly resurrected them just to serve as maintenance workers is beyond me.

Greg probably felt bad about making a species go extinct, or maybe he thought he'd use the Visorak again.

Either way, on Spherus Magna people aren't gonna shy away from killing a Visorak if they see one.