Voriki - Master of Lightning

believe victims

This is just lovely, all he needs now is a animation...    okay I don't know why, but I have some odd feeling that there are going to be a lot of Voriki popping up some day...  anyway love the look of the mask.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Isn't Voriki the master of energy?

And Voriki is also a fan-created fake from the early 2000s who will make no appearance in Bionicle G2. I don't think that argument is relevant. This entire post can be summed up as artistic license. Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I reblogged this on my Tumblr. Then I spent like an hour browsing your Tumblr and laughing at all the funny stuff, and even followed you. But then I had to unfollow you when I discovered that your frequent posts overwhelmed my meager dashboard. 6_6

Anyway, this is super rad and awesome and tubular and all the other words the cool kids use.

Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Dangit, someone beat me to it... Oh well, guess there can be two XD. Anyway, like the art style. Translates well and looks very unique. Love the purple!

This is awesome! You really managed to capture the style of the animations. One thing I might suggest is figuring out how to make the weapon have two forms like all the other Toa's do (e.g. Tahu's swords turn into a lava surfboard).

Would you mind if I animated this?

I reblogged this on my Tumblr. Then I spent like an hour browsing your Tumblr and laughing at all the funny stuff, and even followed you. But then I had to unfollow you when I discovered that your frequent posts overwhelmed my meager dashboard. 6_6

I follow so many people that post constantly that it hadn't occurred to me how frequently I post. This hilarious anecdote really puts that in perspective.

This is awesome! You really managed to capture the style of the animations. One thing I might suggest is figuring out how to make the weapon have two forms like all the other Toa's do (e.g. Tahu's swords turn into a lava surfboard).

Would you mind if I animated this?

I tried my hardest to think of a way to do that using some of the new weapon pieces but I couldn't think of any that wouldn't be entirely too similar to an existing Toa's tools, so instead I just went with a simple Lightning Staff.

I wouldn't mind, so long as you credited me for the design. I actually considered being really ambitious and making an entire fake animation for him but I figured that for once I'd scale a project back to something more manageable.

I tried my hardest to think of a way to do that using some of the new weapon pieces but I couldn't think of any that wouldn't be entirely too similar to an existing Toa's tools, so instead I just went with a simple Lightning Staff.

I wouldn't mind, so long as you credited me for the design. I actually considered being really ambitious and making an entire fake animation for him but I figured that for once I'd scale a project back to something more manageable.

I'll definitely credit you. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

This is just lovely, all he needs now is a animation...    okay I don't know why, but I have some odd feeling that there are going to be a lot of Voriki popping up some day...  anyway love the look of the mask.

I am Voriki. My strength will shock the enemy! I am here to battle evil! It is my destiny to find my golden ma- what? I don't have a golden mask?  What do you mean I'm just a shop? No, you can't do this to me- The fans want their purple pieces!!! *gets dragged off frame

Honestly, awesome art! Definitely matches the 2015 cartoon art style. I was hoping someone would do this. Voriki is like the most iconic Bionicle shop ever. :)

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...