LEGO's Best Side Themes

aldero

Yeah, I don't know how you're defining "side themes", since every one besides Vikings was a fully-fledged multi-year theme. Exo-Force in particular lasted three years, which is a fairly long lifespan for a theme—only mainstays like City and Technic, licensed themes linked to a perpetually successful license like Star Wars, or massively successful themes like Bionicle or Ninjago ever really last longer than that.

If you really just mean "good themes that lasted a short time" then yeah, the aforementioned topic is already there to discuss this.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Also, wouldn't this fit in with this topic?

Looks like the content here has been removed so I'm not sure, but the report I've been sent says so and I see people here saying so... and since now the topic has no point anyways... Topic will be closed. If the link here is what the topic starter had in mind they may feel free to continue there. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)