Titan Waist Articulation

Regitnui

I have a question to ask the more experienced MoCers of the BZ-Koro; What sort of options would I have to put waist articulation into my Kuataibo? The torso has a modified Inika build with a Hordika torso providing a connection for the head and arms. The lower half of the torso is reliant on Technic pieces and is cobbled together from beams, Visorak bodies and that triangular base Nidhiki used. I'd appreciate any help given.

Thanks.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Wrong forum. This one is for posting MOCs, not asking questions.

However, bear in mind that with hundreds of parts, and hundreds of different connection-points, there are many ways to do what you're asking. You just have to play around with it for a while, see what you come up with, and hope it works. ;) If it doesn't, then you start over.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Thry a variety of socket and balljoint combos. Sometimes youll find that using old style toa or rahkshi arms can prove useful as a waist when they are built into the body. It has to be able to support some weight if its a large moc. Like mentioned above try different combinations. Make a few types of waists only and see how they compare to one another then incorporate the one you like best into the moc.

ancientsig.jpg

^^ Clicky the Linky! ^^

I'd study the construction of Maxilos and then try different parts to replicate that, but in the context of your moc. The old toa mata arms actually sounds like a good idea. You could also use a bunch of friction joints to do it.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica