Bionicle 2003 Brand New Sealed in the box sets for sale

I Exist

The title says it all! 

I have some brand new sealed in the box set for sale. The boxes have never been open and are in perfect condition.

I have the following sets :

Hewki (x2)

Hafu (x2)

Kopeke

Hahli

Matoro

So, make an offer!

I also have some kanohi for sale.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Nicotheory/Haves/20141222_152157.jpg

Edited by I Exist

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

$25 each? Wowzers.

Well, you managed to keep it in the box for 11 years, so good job. I won't argue. 

Do you have any other pre-2006 sets? Not in the box or anything, thank you.

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

• 4 weeks later...

Would you consider trading? If not then how much for 1 of each of your Kanohi?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I*m interested in some kanohi.

Kakama: red, black

Hau: silver, blue, black                     

Miru: black

Pakari: white

Kaukau: white, green, silver

None of these appear to interfere with the request above me. How much would you be thinking for these? I may remove some to bring the price down.

move along.

nothing to see here.

I'm mostly looking on selling the sets, but most people are interested in the masks nowadays.

I've always been a little reluctant when it comes at selling masks, even my doubles, and I may have a tendency

to over price them, so we'll do it this way : Name what masks you want and tell me how much you're willing to pay and we'll see if we can make a deal.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

I would like 1 of each Kaukau except blue ones. Along with both white Pakari, the White Miru. I would also like both black Kakama, and both black Miru, all your brown Kanohi, all the red Kanohi but the Hau, and all your Blue Kanohi, but the Kaukaus and Akaku.

As for the noble masks, I'd like these.

All of your lime Kanohi, minus the mahiki.

The Light Blue Matatu, Huna and Ruru

All Three Dark Grey Komau, the Dark Grey Huna, and one dark grey Matatu.

The Tan Mahiki and one Matatu.

The Orange Komau And Matatu.

As for the Gold and Silver

The Gold Hau, Kaukau and Akaku.

One of each Silver.

What do you think is a fair price for all of those?

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I had previously posted with that I wanted

Kakama: red, black

Hau: silver, blue, black                     

Miru: black

Pakari: white

Kaukau: white, green, silver

But seeing as mask collector wants both black miru, both black kakama, both red kakama, both white pakari, the green kaukau,and the blue hau, that significantly cuts my list. I had tried to do doubles to increase the chances of others getting what they want, but that kinda fell through haha. How much for the 4?

move along.

nothing to see here.

I would like 1 of each Kaukau except blue ones. Along with both white Pakari, the White Miru. I would also like both black Kakama, and both black Miru, all your brown Kanohi, all the red Kanohi but the Hau, and all your Blue Kanohi, but the Kaukaus and Akaku.

One of each Silver.

MC

@ MC, I would like to point you to one of B/S/T's rules: "You will NOT try to take peoples possible trades away from them." You just did exactly that to not only one, but two or three people. I know I made sure not to offer for any of the kanohi that you initially wanted, ie 1 of each. Im not trying to be mean, just trying to follow the rules to the best of my abilities. 

@ I Exist, would 2$ a mask be good for you? I am interested in the white kaukau, lime green rau, light grey komau, black kakama, silver kaukau, black miru, and red kakama. That would come out to 14$ usd without shipping which I would also cover, if my offer is sufficient.

Edited by Konahrik

bzpsig.jpg

One of each Silver.

MC

@ MC, I would like to point you to one of B/S/T's rules: "You will NOT try to take peoples possible trades away from them." You just did exactly that to not only one, but two or three people. I know I made sure not to offer for any of the kanohi that you initially wanted, ie 1 of each. Im not trying to be mean, just trying to follow the rules to the best of my abilities.

@ I Exist, would 2$ a mask be good for you? I am interested in the white kaukau, lime green rau, light grey komau, black kakama, silver kaukau, black miru, and red kakama. That would come out to 14$ usd without shipping which I would also cover, if my offer is sufficient.

I understand the rules, he just said to name the ones we were interested in, so I did. Let me clarify something. I still want just one of each from my list, but if I can get my full list, that would be even better. Sorry for the confusion.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I apoligize, I was also in the wrong with my first post. I had unintentionally ignored MC's original post about one of each. A quick rundown of what I would have left shows that if MC were to yield the doubles, I would be left with

Hau: silver, black                     

Pakari: white (if MC would be willing to yield)

Sorry for all the confusion this has created

move along.

nothing to see here.

You may have the white pakari, sorry for the confusion.

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Just thought I'd throw my 2c in as an outsider on this topic. MC was actually the first person to ask for those masks, he requested 'one of each' before anyone else asked for anything. His second post which people seem to be treating as a rule-breaker was just to clarify what he wanted as the topic creator had asked. Noone's done anything wrong here, people are just getting a little confused :P

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Just thought I'd throw my 2c in as an outsider on this topic. MC was actually the first person to ask for those masks, he requested 'one of each' before anyone else asked for anything. His second post which people seem to be treating as a rule-breaker was just to clarify what he wanted as the topic creator had asked. Noone's done anything wrong here, people are just getting a little confused :P

Exactly. I think we all got ahead of ourselves and jumped to conclusions, myself included.

@MC thank you with respect to the pakari. I really do appreciate that.

@I Exist What sort of a price are you looking for for the 3 masks I've selected?

move along.

nothing to see here.

The items that I expressed interest I made sure did not overlap with MC's first post of one of each. His clarification post not only included his original request of one of each but also included some of the ones that I had asked about. Like I said, I was trying to follow the rules of the forum to the best of my abilities. My apologies to MC if my post seemed malevolent or confusing as that was not my intention.

bzpsig.jpg