What if kohli was a major league sport?

bohrokman

I and probably some others play kohli with homemade stick and goals. But what if kohli was a real sport like football and it was played professionally. Of course we would change the rules a bit cus this is a human world.just something to think :)

• Upvote 2

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

That would be amazing. It seems like it could be fairly fun, as a mixture of lacrosse and hockey. I remember thinking the same thing a while ago and I wrote up a few basic rules based on those in MNOLG as well as sketching out some MNOLG inspired armor.

• Upvote 1

That would be amazing. It seems like it could be fairly fun, as a mixture of lacrosse and hockey. I remember thinking the same thing a while ago and I wrote up a few basic rules based on those in MNOLG as well as sketching out some MNOLG inspired armor.

Yeah it is really fun! I made a kohli stick out of the end of a lacrosse stick and a golf club.

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

Major League Kolhi. MLK. 

It would be nice to see a sport that can have more than two teams in a game. 

LOL, I just love the sound of it, pronounced "Milk".

I haven't really played kholii so I can't say whether it's actually fun for me but it looks interesting in itself.

Can we think of some team names?

Major League Kolhi. MLK. 

It would be nice to see a sport that can have more than two teams in a game. 

LOL, I just love the sound of it, pronounced "Milk".

I haven't really played kholii so I can't say whether it's actually fun for me but it looks interesting in itself.

Can we think of some team names?

I've come up with a few for MLK:

-Whole

-Skim

-2% reduced fat

We could also have a chocolate and strawberry division, as well as the standard one. 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

Catching the ball with the end of the stick would be pretty hard. Unless you've played lacrosse.

This. And playing lacrosse is hard. I had the usual gym class try at it, and I can verify my lack of skill. 

Whacking the ball with the end of the hammer, or kicking it with your foot like Hahli, would be much easier. I might be able to do that. 

• Upvote 1

I'm not much for sports, but if this did become a thing, I'd be all for it. 

Heck, we on BZP all across the world should meet up and form region-based teams and get something started! :D I call team captain!

Yes we should!

I'm not much for sports, but if this did become a thing, I'd be all for it. 

Heck, we on BZP all across the world should meet up and form region-based teams and get something started! :D I call team captain!

Yes we should!

Think about it! We'd set up a whole new sub-forum for team discussions. We'd need some crafty members to design the equipment. Players from each region meet up once in a while (maybe set aside four weekends a year) and just spend that time playing kohlii and hanging out. Not only would this help bring the sport into our society, but we'd have yet another reason to get more involved as a community.

This sounds great! I say we do it!

• Upvote 2

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Next Brickfair, perhaps? Just hold a game in a park somewhere. Someone brings the Kohlii sticks, someone brings the ball, someone brings some safety equipment. It will be great. :D

I seriously think this is a good idea. Even though I'll likely never be at a Brickfair, this could get a chain reaction started. I say take this guy's post seriously and actually do it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Next Brickfair, perhaps? Just hold a game in a park somewhere. Someone brings the Kohlii sticks, someone brings the ball, someone brings some safety equipment. It will be great. :D

Seeing that I was recently ejected from multiple soccer games for being too violent, I might sit out on that for you guys' sake. 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

Koli is just soccer, and Kolhii is basically lacrosse. Unlike fictional sports like Quidditch, Kolhii isn't different enough to provide a particularly unique experience compared to sports that already exist. I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun, just redundant.

Koli is just soccer, and Kolhii is basically lacrosse. Unlike fictional sports like Quidditch, Kolhii isn't different enough to provide a particularly unique experience compared to sports that already exist. I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun, just redundant.

You lie

YES!!!!!!!!!!  I would love that. :P  The next Brickfair is in Alabama and is in January.  Do it at Brickfair NE! :D :smilehuki:  I wonder what people walking by would think? :P ^_^

~Daler