Tmn's Boutique. Where Every Pony Is Chic, Unique And Magnifique

I'm sorry to say that my Boutique is closed.

I'm not taking anymore requests due to college.

The remaining requests are not invalid. I will finish them in my spare time, and I will continue to notify users to new updates.

Thanks a ton for your previous requests, patience, and, most of all, your support.

I will see if I'll have enough time on my hands to reopen it in the summer. :)

tmnb_banner_bluh.png

Here we go!

Now you can become ponified! Not only the bronies and pegasisters, but the haters can too!Leave a request by filling out this form below, and I will draw you your pony. Remember, I'm ponifying you, your character (OC or such), your MOC, or your sprite, so please don't ask me to ponify a canon Bionicle character, unless your character is one (like me being a female Toa Mata Nui).Here is a link to my majhost gallery for my ponies I draw, where you will see your pony among other ponies! http://www.majhost.c...ry.cgi?f=255019I would prefer the request to be sent via PM, since it would make it easier to catch the request right away. Don't worry if you think your form is "too detailed." For me, the more detail the better.Request Form: Male or Female:Earth Pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus:Body Color:Eye Color:Mane and Tail Color (if different colors, state):Mane and Tail Style (swept back, spiked, long, etc. State a style if you can think of one you want):Cutie Mark:Clothing, Armor or Apparel (cape, spartan armor, etc. State a style):A unique spot or mark somewhere (i. e., my pony's bands over her hooves*):Pony's Pose, if you can think of one:Anything else you can think of: *Those are spots, not bracelets, contrary to popular belief. Although I can only take a certain amount of requests at a time, don't fret, it's fast and easy for me to draw ponies! When you see a spot open, feel free to send in a request. Ponies will be drawn in the order the requests were received. If I haven't gotten to your pony, then feel free to make changes to your request sheet, but please remember to use the same message. I don't care if you edit the existing sheet or add a reply with the new sheet. If you edit it, then add a reply telling me you did so I will notice it. When finished, I will PM you with your pony!Request List:1: Hyper Rarity2: Festus3: Legolover-3614: Katarno Kuuls5: Master Inika6: Driken Toa of Shadows7: The King of No Isles8: My Little Xinlo9: Avohkah Tamer10: Keizah the KaleidoscopeIf you couldn't get on the request list, here is a waiting list where I will put your name until I have an open spot. But please don't send me a filled-out form yet. I will tell you when you get on the request list, and then you can send me the filled-out form. Basically, my waiting list is just an extented request list. But I do appreciate if you can wait until you're on the request list to send me your form for your pony. :) It just helps me keep my requests and PM's organized. There are infinite places in the waiting list. Yay! :biggrin:Waiting List:1: Bundalings2: The Great Grant in the Sky3: Roablin4: Sumiki-------------------------------------------------Credit to LNU for the banner.Enjoy! :biggrin:

Edited by Dragonfly the Luminescent

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Just one thing: When you say "Shique" in your title, I'm pretty sure you mean "chic", which is pronounced that way when referring to fashion.

Yeah... or maybe Chique, but probably Chic, like Zero said.-- :ruru:
Oh ... I suppose I can't change it now, can I?

Report it and a moderator will change it for you.-- :ruru:

Alright, done.Thanks :)

Just one thing: When you say "Shique" in your title, I'm pretty sure you mean "chic", which is pronounced that way when referring to fashion.

Yeah, that was my fault. I told her that's how it was spelled. Stupid me. :(On the plus side. YEAH! MOAR PONIES!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Yeah, that was my fault. I told her that's how it was spelled. Stupid me. :(On the plus side. YEAH! MOAR PONIES!
Ah, I would have gotten it wrong anyway. We can share the blame :P

NO. LNU GETS ALL THE BLAME.Jokes aside, how do you ask someone how to spell a word without knowing how to spell the word? :huh:

Hopefully, you don't have to text them to ask. :P

You know him personally?

No, I was just answering your question. :P

Jokes aside, how do you ask someone how to spell a word without knowing how to spell the word? :huh:

I... Don't understand that question.I thought it was spelled that way because I was about 94.3% sure it was French. So sue me. I usually check that stuff. Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I'm not seeing anything LEGO-related about this topic, so moving to COT...

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Jokes aside, how do you ask someone how to spell a word without knowing how to spell the word? :huh:

I... Don't understand that question.I thought it was spelled that way because I was about 94.3% sure it was French. So sue me. I usually check that stuff.
If you told her that it was spelled that way, she must have asked, yes? Or am I just stupid...? :huh:--:ruru:

banner.jpg

I... Don't understand that question.I thought it was spelled that way because I was about 94.3% sure it was French. So sue me. I usually check that stuff.
If you told her that it was spelled that way, she must have asked, yes? Or am I just stupid...? :huh:-- :ruru:
Oh, I see. No. I actually suggested the title to her, because it's a parody of Rarity's boutique. I just didn't double-check the spelling.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

If you told her that it was spelled that way, she must have asked, yes? Or am I just stupid...? :huh:-- :ruru:
Oh, I see. No. I actually suggested the title to her, because it's a parody of Rarity's boutique. I just didn't double-check the spelling.
Oh, OK. I see now...--:ruru:

banner.jpg

Two new ones I see? I for one welcome our new pony overlords.Edit: How 'bout I be less than useless and post some C&C? :rolleyes:Zero pony looks freakin' amazing. Awesome job with the visor. Though, what's his cutie mark supposed to be?

Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Two new ones I see? I for one welcome our new pony overlords.Edit: How 'bout I be less than useless and post some C&C? :rolleyes:Zero pony looks freakin' amazing. Awesome job with the visor. Though, what's his cutie mark supposed to be?

He called it a Sawtooth wave. There were four or so different types of waves in the picture he showed me, and "sine" from trig was one of them. That's why I assume it has to do with math or measuring things. Either way, it just looks like a lightning bolt to me. :P

It's a sawtooth wave, a type of wavelength that's used in digital music synthesis. AKA it's a synth sound. I use sawtooths a lot for meaty, aggressive bass sounds. :PI luvluvluvluvluvluv my new pony :3It's kinda funny, P~M's pony looks nice, innocent, friendly... Then you see my pony, which looks like it's saying "IM COMING FOR YOU AND I SHALL EAT YOUR CHILDREN IN THEIR SLEEP"XPcontinuing with that, I really like P~M's too, it makes me d'awwww every time I see it. Edited by Zerothemaster

"6: ~MatoroIgnika~"What kind of black magic is this.Probably will send a request, but I'd be VInyl Scratch with a Gold+Black colourscheme :biggrin:

I'm not getting the black magic thing ... :blink:I'm having a blonde moment ... And I'm not even blonde :P

"6: ~MatoroIgnika~"What kind of black magic is this.Probably will send a request, but I'd be VInyl Scratch with a Gold+Black colourscheme :biggrin:

I'm not getting the black magic thing ... :blink:I'm having a blonde moment ... And I'm not even blonde :P
Oh he still thinks I'm anti-MLP like I was last month, before I gave it a chance. :PAlso looking forward to seeing more work, yours is just so accurate. :3

It's a sawtooth wave, a type of wavelength that's used in digital music synthesis. AKA it's a synth sound. I use sawtooths a lot for meaty, aggressive bass sounds. :PI luvluvluvluvluvluv my new pony :3It's kinda funny, P~M's pony looks nice, innocent, friendly... Then you see my pony, which looks like it's saying "IM COMING FOR YOU AND I SHALL EAT YOUR CHILDREN IN THEIR SLEEP"XPcontinuing with that, I really like P~M's too, it makes me d'awwww every time I see it.
It's the black wide brimmed hat. Trust me. :PI forgot about P~M's. His does seem generally nice. Like if he lived in Ponyville he would work at a cash register at a store and be genuinely friendly to everyone. That was MY take anyway. :P Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Wow. Many a new pony.I see you got Darc and Utah's Mando-ponies finished. They were telling me about that. Verr nice.Dragonfly, I'm guessing, is based more off of what you actually look like? Nice wings. Very classy....Call me a noob, but is Pony Blade based off of someone, or is he/she an OC? Ooooor...Chris Angel?I'd better stop guessing while I'm ahead...

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Wow. Many a new pony.I see you got Darc and Utah's Mando-ponies finished. They were telling me about that. Verr nice.Dragonfly, I'm guessing, is based more off of what you actually look like? Nice wings. Very classy....Call me a noob, but is Pony Blade based off of someone, or is he/she an OC? Ooooor...Chris Angel?I'd better stop guessing while I'm ahead...

Yes, if you go to my profile, I explain Dragonfly and Blade. I'm Dragonfly from real life, and Blade is actually my sister. Her jewelry and clothing are actually hers in real life, too. :P

Yes, if you go to my profile, I explain Dragonfly and Blade. I'm Dragonfly from real life, and Blade is actually my sister. Her jewelry and clothing are actually hers in real life, too. :P
...Don't take this the wrong way, but I think I see why she thinks zombies are cute. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

...Don't take this the wrong way, but I think I see why she thinks zombies are cute. :P
I figured you'd say something to that effect when you saw her pony. :PTo give everyone a heads-up, I just added a subfolder in my gallery that has much larger images of the ponies, with the exception of Utah's original pony (I had problems with my scanner). So now if you ever need a larger image of your pony, I have huge ones! ... that is, when it's public. Edited by Toa Mata Pony

Dangit, I should have checked for that larger scan of my OC before... I'm trying to vector the smaller one, and it's a lot harder than it would be if I had the bigger one. DXOh well, you learn something every day...

Sorry, I just added the subfolder earlier today. I don't know how fast majhost is to making things public, though.

Dangit, I should have checked for that larger scan of my OC before... I'm trying to vector the smaller one, and it's a lot harder than it would be if I had the bigger one. DXOh well, you learn something every day...

Sorry, I just added the subfolder earlier today. I don't know how fast majhost is to making things public, though.
It's all right; I couldn't check BZP to get to your Maj anyway when I was looking for the pic; eventually had to get it off the social networking site I use because I used it as my profile pic for a while. And I will again as soon as I finish this vector...(This is the only reason I even bothered to learn to vector, lol)
19704_s.gif