Tmn's Boutique. Where Every Pony Is Chic, Unique And Magnifique

When you've done mine, I'm going to retrace it using a computer, if you don't mind. You know, to clean it up a bit ^_^

Oh no, I don't mind a bit. I don't mind what you do with your pony when you have it. :)I do wish my scanner wouldn't make the colors so grainy though ... And I'm a photoshop noob, so I wouldn't know how to fix it. :P

Whoaaaaaaa O:The moment I get my computer up and running, I'm gonna make it into an avatar. Thanks very much. :biggrin:

You're very welcome! :)

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Please welcome Iceberg, MatoroIgnika's Pony!

TSG looks like a shouting warthog-pony. With a Kohrak shield on his flank. All in all, well done. Iceberg... reminds me of Iceberg, a character in one piece. XD But yeah, he's adorable and kinda nerdy-looking.Only five more before me...

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

D: I'm giving in.Male or Female: MaleEarth Pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus: Pony from Sol 3.Body Color: Dark GreenEye Color: GreenMane and Tail Color (if different colors, state): Bronzish goldMane and Tail Style (swept back, spiked, long, etc. State a style if you can think of one you want): Holding. A. Sword.Cutie Mark: Bronze Miru NuvaClothing, Armor or Apparel (cape, spartan armor, etc. State a style): noneA unique spot or mark somewhere (i. e., my pony's bands over her hooves*): Gauntlets over 'shins'Pony's Pose, if you can think of one:Anything else you can think of: Coming out of a blue/green vortex, hooves first.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Male or Female: MaleEarth Pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus: PegasusBody Color: BlackEye Color: Light Sky BlueMane and Tail Color: Mata blue-ish-ness :PMane and Tail Style: I dunno', like medium length for the tail, and a fairly short mane... I'll get a reference pic at the end of thisCutie Mark: Speaker symbolClothing, Armor or Apparel: nadaA unique spot or mark somewhere: A few frecklesPony's Pose, if you can think of one: Doesn't really matter. Just cool.Anything else you can think of: Reference pic. I obviously don't want you to follow it precisely, this is just to give you an idea. Use as much artistic license as you feel is needed for an awesome pony dude.Thanks, I can't wait to see it (no rush though :P )

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

D: I'm giving in.Male or Female: MaleEarth Pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus: Pony from Sol 3.Body Color: Dark GreenEye Color: GreenMane and Tail Color (if different colors, state): Bronzish goldMane and Tail Style (swept back, spiked, long, etc. State a style if you can think of one you want): Holding. A. Sword.Cutie Mark: Bronze Miru NuvaClothing, Armor or Apparel (cape, spartan armor, etc. State a style): noneA unique spot or mark somewhere (i. e., my pony's bands over her hooves*): Gauntlets over 'shins'Pony's Pose, if you can think of one:Anything else you can think of: Coming out of a blue/green vortex, hooves first.

Male or Female: MaleEarth Pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus: PegasusBody Color: BlackEye Color: Light Sky BlueMane and Tail Color: Mata blue-ish-ness :PMane and Tail Style: I dunno', like medium length for the tail, and a fairly short mane... I'll get a reference pic at the end of thisCutie Mark: Speaker symbolClothing, Armor or Apparel: nadaA unique spot or mark somewhere: A few frecklesPony's Pose, if you can think of one: Doesn't really matter. Just cool.Anything else you can think of: Reference pic. I obviously don't want you to follow it precisely, this is just to give you an idea. Use as much artistic license as you feel is needed for an awesome pony dude.Thanks, I can't wait to see it (no rush though :P )

Yo guys, please read the first post. First, she wants forms PMed to her. Second, she only wants ten at a time, and the ten are full.(Also, yes, I was a hypocrite on the latter point. Sue me.)

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Oh darn, sorry. But there's also a waiting list, wouldn't we just get put on that? EDIT: read right through the first post, will follow rules. Sorry for my ignorance/laziness :P

Edited by My Little Xinlo

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I would appreciate it if both of you could send in your requsts via PM, so I can refer to them easier and ask you some questions if need be.Thanks :D

I announce the newest member, Necro!I also have a progress gallery with 13 stages of how I draw the ponies, with Necro's as an example. Since I don't know when it's going to be public, here are the stages:Stage 1 - I draw three basic circles to place the pony's body.Stage 2 - I begin to sketch in the legs, nose, and larger details.Stage 3 - I add the facial expression and more detail.Stage 4 - I draw the mane and tail (and beard for Necro's pony), but the position of these can change frequently.Stage 5 - Almost finished with the sketch, I add the smaller details, such as the guitar cable, guitar details, cutie mark and wings. Here I added a bit to the mane.Stage 6 - I finalize everything, tweaking the details. The mane changed a bit, and I drew hair lines in the mane and tail. I repositioned the cables around his chest, and I erased extra lines I didn't need anymore.Stage 7 - I outline the pony, putting more pressure on my pencil.Stage 8 - As scary as this stage looks, I erase the lines because the pencil's pressure left indentations in the paper which I can trace.Stage 9 - With colored markers, I draw over the indents. If I left the pencil marks there, it would show through the marker, giving it an unclean look.Stage 10 - Once all the outlines are done, I color in the iris with usually three colored pencils.Stage 11 - Now I begin to color in the pony, which is the longest stage of completing it.Stage 12 - The pony is done, but not complete.Stage 13 - I go over the colored pencil with a light grey marker, filling in the tiny gaps of the pencil's coloring, giving it a smoother look. Then I scan the picture, photoshop it to bring back the colors the scanner seemed to forget, and I upload it.Finally, I show my fellow bronies!Enjoy! :biggrin:

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

Finally I'm at number one, as I said before I'm excited and a bit nervous. So when do you think you'll be finished with my request?

Most likely tomorrow. It only takes a few hours from start to finish to draw a pony. However, I shouldn't promise anything because of my malfunctioning scanner. Seriously, sometimes we need to restart the scanner and the computer it's connected to, to get it to work, and that's not a short process.

I love your drawing process! Do you mind if I borrow it for the ponies I draw? I can never get them to come out right...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

I love your drawing process! Do you mind if I borrow it for the ponies I draw? I can never get them to come out right...

It's not copyrighted. Go right ahead. :D

Just want to say to anyone who's reading through the thread, looking at the image, and is on the fence about adding your name to the list, do it - the quality is up there for you to see, and it's a very involved, inclusive process, and the end result for me was better than what I had in mind. :D

baltimore_ravens.png

The next request that's done, I finally get of the reserve list.Yus!And I have to say, great job on all the previous ponies...And I have no idea how you finish a pony in a few hours. A good drawing from me, which is usually bad anyways, takes me a day or two....I have nothing left to say.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Wow, great job on Necro!The drawing process is fascinating too.

Thank you! I thought people would like the process. :P

Just want to say to anyone who's reading through the thread, looking at the image, and is on the fence about adding your name to the list, do it - the quality is up there for you to see, and it's a very involved, inclusive process, and the end result for me was better than what I had in mind.

Thanks a million for your support!

The herd looks great, I don't have any favorites in particular, though.Can't wait for mine

Don't worry it will be here in no time , At least your on the request list not the waiting list
Nobody needs a favorite. I don't think even I have one. :P And Kuuls is right, it'll be in no time.

Must....get...my request in..before it closes!

Would you like me to put you on the waiting list?

The next request that's done, I finally get of the reserve list.Yus!And I have to say, great job on all the previous ponies...And I have no idea how you finish a pony in a few hours. A good drawing from me, which is usually bad anyways, takes me a day or two....I have nothing left to say.

Well, a normal drawing will take a day, as it has more detail and more intricate shapes and shading. Cartoons always go fast for me.Sorry for mistaking you for Shadonix all the time :blink: Now I think I'll have you two straightened out. Oh, and in your sig when you say "Quote form the only ..." I think you mean "from." I make that mistake all the time, too. :PThank you, everyone! :D I really, really appreciate your posts! The best part about drawing ponies is making people happy when they see them. And it's not because they appreciate my work, it's because I brought a smile to their faces! The two best things I could do are have confidence that I'm doing my job right, and make people happy. With these ponies, I'm doing both. :D I really do appreciate your support for my Boutique :)

I really love these things, they're adorable (my favorite is probably Necro). I'd ask for one, but I don't know what my cutie mark is yet. :P

I can add you to the waiting list, and you'll have awhile to think of it. :)

Yes, please add me to the waiting list. Sorry, I should have addressed that more directly. :)

Done, and thanks for waiting. :D

Sure, add me. :biggrin:

And you're on there, too. :)EDIT:I finished Muharax Makuta of Isanity, everypony!Enjoy! :biggrin: Edited by Toa Mata Pony

A parka? Now that's what I call epic!

Please don't ask how he gets that on because I don't know either. All I can the say is the wait was worth it.
Well you could ask how Applejack ties the end of her mane and tail in a rubber band, and you still couldn't get the answer. Or maybe how Hoity-Toity wears his suit, or Ace with his pants. Honestly, I just learn to accept the fact that they wear clothes and not question them.

I'm sorry that I couldn't get Valenti's pony out yesterday, but I figure I'll give everyone a heads-up. Ponies may be on a delay for just a few days (three at the most, hopefully), because I'm going to draw a picture as a "get well soon" gift for my friend. It's not as simple as a pony, so it will take more time. I also have another art request from my family, which is very detailed. I'm sorry for the delay, but it should take me no longer than two days, including tomorrow, December 13th.Let's see if I can make it a one-day-delay. :sly: