Who Should Be The Next Villains?

aldero

All in-story alternate universes? Gen2 doesn't have alternate universes, so it can't be part of Gen1's pocket dimensions.

You don't have proof for this; his point still stands.

He doesn't have proof for his view either. There's no reason to link the two lines, besides the name and a handful of things that have been acknowledged as 'call backs'. The pocket universe concept caused more problems in Gen1 than it solved, and so should not be hammered on to Gen2 unless absolutely necessary.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Right now Bionicle 2015 has a very "mythic" feel, and I want that to remain. I think something that recalls aspects of the Rahkshi might be good, like elite servants of evil. Personally I'd like then to be Skull Scorpion, Skull Solifuge, Skull Longlegs, and Skull Mite.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Lightning round..... GO!

G2 Dark Hunters keep Shadowed One,Kreeka, Sentrakh as G2 versions of the Characters with New Characters who are homage to Nidhiki,Lariska, & One of the Piraka.

One of the Piraka? Zaktan.

Don't argue with that.

I'd like creatures similar to the 2001 Rahi as part of the next wave of villains. With some functions, they'd have a lot of play value when fighting the Toa, but depending on their sizes, the prices could be a bit high if they're to be 2 in 1 sets.

Yeah, I'd like to see some larger villain sets too. But I still think we should have some villain canister (I know they are not canisters, just using the term) sets.

Always loved the Shadow Toa, but that wouldn't make for very good sets. I think some kind of elemental momstrosities like the kind the Toa were supposed to encounter in an earlier pre-2001 concept would be really cool, lots of potential for very cool and varied sets.

Certainly. Having six Shadow Toa is quite bland and unexciting. Elemental monstrosities sound like a great idea, similar to the Element Lords.

I've always been a big fan of the Makuta species. Since they're shape-shifters, they could basically take on any form at all. If they do it right, I wouldn't mind seeing some more creative and unique villain designs like the Barraki. But no more spiders please, we've had enough of those already.

I love the Makuta species too. Bring them back.

I also agree with your second point. Just stop it with the animal-themed villains.

What if the Toa became evil, and the Protectors needed to upgrade to larger Toa-sizes and fight them?

Very Toa Inika-esque. I like the idea...

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >