Goodbye to Turaga Beach

Last week we shared news of Christian Faber's departure from Advance. It looks like he's not planning on disappearing quietly though. He recently posted two more blog entries: Goodbye to Turaga beach and Turaga beach giveaway teaser. The first appears to be a retrospective of Faber's time working on Bionicle and includes a great piece of artwork. The second takes a more grounded approach as Faber is apparently planning on offloading some of the Bionicle 'junk' he's collected over the years on us fans. Check them out!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

The Goodbye to Turaga Beach arkwork looks great. Especially with the silhouette in the background. I guess it could be a part of the MU robot, though I don't recall any part of it matching that of what's shown in the silhouette. Either way, its still cool. 

I also like the speech that is with it. I really like that he wrote it from the point of view of the person on that island, moving on for the first time in a long while. Goodbye to Turaga Beach indeed. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png