Beaten, Exiled, Lost

Dane-gerous

I would like to preface this story by saying it is based BEFORE Deriksha arrived in Ko-Wahi in BZPRPG. That being said, please enjoy this story and feel free to express your opinion on it in the review topic :)

Chapter 1: Ngaru Nui

"Come on, just one go!"

"Fine tree swinger. This had better not be another prank."

The hulk of a Toa proceeded to stand on the big branch with the smaller Toa. 

"Now whatchu gotta do is straight-stand on the branch and slowly walk towards the steep bit."

The Toa of Earth did so and quickly began sliding down the branch at a rapid speed.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS PARRTT!!!"

The Black armoured Toa slid off the end of the branch, catapulting into a big tree.

"Bwahahahahaha! Good try Ikinu! Maybe next time you could try landing on your feet! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Why you little-"

Ikinu then attempted to grab Deriksha.

"Hey! Put me down, Earthbrain!"

"Give me one reason why!"

"Because I'm your Toa-Brother!"

Ikinu put down the squirming Toa of Air and gave him a light punch on the shoulder.

"What are we supposed to be doing anyway?" Deriksha asked.

"We were supposed to find Kreeku, he's gone missing."

Deriksha's face went serious. "What happened?"

"Nobody is sure. Last time he was seen was in Po-Ngaru."

"We should probably get quick-moving then."

The two walked through Le-Ngaru, Deriksha cutting through the vines with his axe.

"So, how is the mining going?" Deriksha asked.

"It's going good, the Onu-Matoran are hardy folks indeed." Ikinu said.

Deriksha nodded. He had been trapped in a mine before, and he knew how strong those Matoran were.

"What about the music playing? How has that been going?"

Deriksha grinned. There was nothing he loved more than coming home to his people making beautiful music. "It's been going good Ikinu. Very good indeed."

The Toa eventually got out of Le-Ngaru and began their journey through the desert of Po-Ngaru.

Edited by VahkiDane

Deriksha trudged through the sand, occasionally using his Kualsi to teleport a couple more feet. "Urgh, sand. How does Kreeku stand it?" Ikinu shrugged. "Some have more sand in their brain than others." This made the two chuckle a bit. "Wait a second... is that..?" Ikinu looked forward at a huge crab creature. "Leva crab. Get back." Deriksha said, preparing his air launcher. The crab clicked and snarled at the two Toa. Deriksha teleported behind it and gave it a whack, trying to knock it over. The crab spun round as the fist hit him and he grabbed Deriksha in the bigger of his claws. Ikinu punched the ground, using his earth powers to create a crevice between the crab's legs. The crab snarled again and scampered out of it quickly. Deriksha wrestled with the crab desperately, trying to find its mask to knock off. Ikinu ran forward and swung his great fist at the creature, stunning it and causing it to drop Deriksha. Deriksha then saw the creatures mask on its back and he punched it, knocking it off. The creature collapsed and rested. "You know, we could tame when it wakes up. I have a spare Ruru in here." Deriksha said, showing Ikinu his satchel. "That sounds good to me. It'd give us a good way of travelling, tree swinger." Ikinu said, stroking the crab's back.

Edited by VahkiDane