Buying four silver 2015 armor add-ons.

UnderscoreChronix

I need four of the new CCBS armor add-on pieces in silver to replace Onua's gold parts when I get him, so I was wondering if anyone who either went to Comic-Con or got duplicates of the sets when they leaked out early in US stores had any I could buy. I can't exactly just get them from Bricklink, y'know.

If anyone does have them, and also has one of those large HF paw/fist pieces in pearl dark grey, I'd quite like one of those too for Kopaka. (image: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=92233)

Edited by Toa Chronix

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Pardon my interruption, as I am not selling, but... if you were able to get Onua already, wouldn't it be much more convenient to buy them yourself, or just wait until you were able to do so?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Pardon my interruption, as I am not selling, but... if you were able to get Onua already, wouldn't it be much more convenient to buy them yourself, or just wait until you were able to do so?

I plan on modding the sets when they arrive, and I have all the parts for each one laid out except for those four parts. I also plan on making some short video clips showing the mods on YouTube as soon as I can, but I won't be able to do that unless I have the parts I need for Onua. I also doubt that the 2015 parts will be on Bricklink any time soon, or at least not in large quantities. I mean, I still haven't found some parts from the 2014 Chima constraction sets on there yet. I remembered that quite a few people who went to the NYCC VIP event got spares of lots of pieces, so yeah. 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

• 3 weeks later...