Final Hero Factory Set

With a lot of us waiting for BIONICLE sets to come into stock at stores soon, Hero Factory stock is dying out... if you've already purchased a set lately and aren't planning on purchasing any more, what was your final set?

Mine was Evo XL Machine on Christmas Eve. It's fantastic!

• Upvote 2

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Mine was the Tunneler Beast. It was good enough to go with my other figures that sit in front of my T.V.

It's the only HF set I've gotten since 2012.

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Hmm... that's hard to remember. I know that the last time I bought a Hero Factory set was in March 2013. I believe that I bought a couple at the same time. I think it was Breez 2013 and Bulk 2013; I wanted the silver Breez helmet and the radically new design for Bulk's helmet, so yeah.

Haven't bought any since; I wanted some of the early mechs from this year but never got around to purchasing them.

My last purchase was Bulk's Drill Machine back on Black Friday. Granted, there are a few HF models I haven't picked up yet, so if I see them on sale I might be tempted... but currently there's none that I'll go out of my way to get.

:music:

• Upvote 1

I think Evo XL Machine. Some time ago. Does anyone know if they're going on clearance anywhere because of new Bionicles?

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

My most recent set from Hero Factory was actually the Breakout version of Surge. 

I plan to buy a few of the Invasion From Below sets though. They look pretty good and they have some nifty parts for MOCing, so I'll probably pop by my local Toys R' Us and pick up a few if they are still there. 

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

My family's last three sets were Tunneler Beast, Queen Beast, and Rocka Crawler, all of which we got for Christmas. I think those are all we'll be getting unless we see a good sale on a set that's a great parts pack, because we have a pretty substantial Hero Factory collection already. Those three sets get us the last three minifigures we didn't already have (Stormer, Rocka, and Surge).

• Upvote 1

I certainly haven't gotten my last Hero Factory set yet. Since Bionicle rolls around in February in the land of Oz, I'm checking all my local toystores for HF sets. If I'm lucky, I can get some Brain Attack sets. I'll probably get them for the little minifigure sized heroes and the pieces.

• Upvote 1

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

Evo XL Machine (though it was purchased with Tunneler Beast).

It's a nice set. Next to the Furno Jet Machine, it's one of the only two mechs that actually feels like a mech to me. I don't know why, I just really like it. It manages to integrate Technic and CCBS really nicely, not to mention I imagine people like that it gives you three of the smallest size of the torso.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Honestly I do wish that I had some of (well, honestly, all of) the first wave 2014 machine sets; I really like the looks of all of them and if I ever find them discounted, I'll probably pick them up. That said, the final HF set I bought was, fittingly, Brain Attack Bulk.

It's fitting because Bulk was also the first Hero Factory set I bought back in 2010.

• Upvote 1