Pine-Piranha

Mate.397

http://mate397.deviantart.com/art/Pine-Piranha-502946374

*So far this mutation is the most vicious of them all, the creature came to be after a cut down giant tree's lower part tried to regenerate itself, turning into this. Once their hive-mind and their leader received this information some were sent to transform the tree stomps in those forests where his brethren were cut down, increasing their numbers even further.  Though these are just a big mouth on legs their threat is not any less than the rest, as they're fast an agile giving only a small window to neutralize it. Reports came in saying that the tip of the spear of Pinerus' horde reached the North Pole, satellite images show that this green menace is soon to engage in combat yet again but with forces unknown as no military claims they sent forces up to the pole, nor we could get a response on any radio channels. *

Since the bioniclemocersleague.gif?6 's contest has a few days left I thought I'll muster one last entry from the remaining amount of brown and dark green I have, though I wanted use all my brown, some just had to be left out, but I'm still happy with the results. The mouth can't really move much but it still does it's job.

Side:

sorry to interrupt. I need help. I cant post a picture every-time I click on the icon. :(

Edit: I've PMed you about posting pictures.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

I'm reopening the comic forum on this link below

phintodaily.gif 
the ask-along-phinto comic
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  
try my sprites if you like.

I love the shape from the side view, he looks sort of like a hog with long legs. It reminds me of the Pig Lizard from Galaxy Quest. The colors are pretty nice, but it looks like some of the pieces were used just to add brown. There is also a lot of Mata Blue showing through from the pins/axles, but I guess there's not much you can do about that. The story is great, I love that it's written like a news broadcast.

IetTsFQ.png

I love the shape from the side view, he looks sort of like a hog with long legs. It reminds me of the Pig Lizard from Galaxy Quest. The colors are pretty nice, but it looks like some of the pieces were used just to add brown. There is also a lot of Mata Blue showing through from the pins/axles, but I guess there's not much you can do about that. The story is great, I love that it's written like a news broadcast.

Huh, I never even noticed =D as for the blue parts I don't have black ones, ever since the blue took over, or at least the places I usually could order from didn't have black. 

And here is the other two if you are interested, I did post them here but I have no idea how many pages do I have to go through to find them

http://mate397.deviantart.com/art/Pine-buzzer-499991706

http://mate397.deviantart.com/art/Pinerus-the-Vengeful-498073915