The Villians Go Directly To Jail

spyder ryder

Here's the original: http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=306555(On Karzahni.)Vezon: Hey guys, did you hear?Spiriah: Hear what?Vezon: BZP is back up! And you know what that means!Nocturn: Nope.Vezon: It means we can make a triumphant return to the comedies forum!Roodaka: What are you talking about?Vezon: Spyder's finally gotten around to continuing it!Spyder: And there are going to be a few changes around here.All: Spyder: Hi guys. Nice to see you all again. Look, I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to bringing you to the new site. But now that I have, I've decided to make a few minor touch-ups here and there.Vezon: Like what?Spyder: Well, I've decided to put spaces in-between the lines...Spiriah: Why?Spyder:....It'll make it easier to read, I guess....Vezon: Anything else?Spyder: Not really... bye.(Spyder disappears.)Vezon: So then, what do we do from here?Spiriah: I don't know. What were we doing before the comedy went down?Roodaka: You were all about to give me a hundred dollars.Spiriah: Nice try Roodaka, but we're not that stupid.(Vezon and Nocturn put away their wallets.)Roodaka: That's a laugh. I'll always be smarter than the three of you.Spiriah: I wouldn't count on that.Roodaka: And why not?Spiriah: As a Makuta, I have access to a variety of powers that could liquefy your brain into soup.Vezon: Come on Spiriah, that's terrible!Roodaka: And unlikely. If you could do it, Why haven't you already?Spiriah: Because...Roodaka: Ha! You're incapable of doing anything! Just like on Zakaz!Vezon: Hey! We just got back here! Let's not ruin it, okay?Spiriah: You'd better back off!Roodaka: Or what?Spiriah: I’ll-Roodaka: You can’t do anything!(Spiriah suddenly fires a bolt of energy at Roodaka. She lets out a yelp and falls over.)Vezon: ROODAKA!(He runs over to her and helps her back up.)Vezon: Roodaka, are you okay?Roodaka: :drooling: ….. Duuuhhhh…Vezon: Uh-oh…Word Count: 321

Vezon: Roodaka! Roodaka! Are you Okay?Roodaka: :drooling: ......... :lol: HI! I'm Roodaka, and I can't read!Vezon: This is not good!Nocturn: What happened?Vezon: Roodaka's become...STUPID!Roodaka: I love ponies!(Vezon grabs Spiriah by the collar.)Vezon: Whatever you did, FIX IT!Spiriah: I'm...not sure.Vezon: Not sure of what?Spiriah: I don't know what I did.Vezon: How can you not know, you're the one who did it!Spiriah: Well I actually didn't really mean to do anything.Vezon: :upset: You mean to tell me that the one time you actually did something is also the time that you didn't mean to do anything at all?!Spiriah: I...think so.Vezon: Well now what are we going to do with her?!Roodaka: I'm going to grow up to be a giraffe!Nocturn: Methinks I can help.(Nocturn knocks Roodaka on the head, and she passes out.)Vezon: What did that do?Nocturn: What did what do?Vezon: Never mind. Roodaka, Are you okay?Roodaka: Uhhh....What happened?Vezon: Quick, who was the 64th president of Voya Nui?Roodaka: There is no president of Voya Nui!Vezon: YOU'RE BACK!(Vezon attempts to hug her, but she responds by slamming his face in the dirt.)Spiriah: Does anyone else think that was a little too easy?Vezon: What are you talking about?Spiriah: I'm thinking that what just transpired seemed to be something from a desperate mind trying to wrap up a failed story arch.Vezon: I don't get it.Roodaka: Will somebody tell me what just happened?Nocturn: Spiriah melted your brain.Roodaka: WHAT?(She grabs Spiriah by the collar and begins to pummel him.)Vezon: Whoa, whoa, settle down! What's your problem, Roodaka?Roodaka: MY problem? What's your problem! You freaks just melted my brain! You're all psychotic!Vezon: To be fair, he didn't even know he did it.Nocturn: Me agrees, you have attitude problem.Roodaka: Attitude? What the *&^%(*&'s wrong with my attitude! I got a great attitude!Spiriah, rubbing jaw: You know, I was just thinking about this the other day.Roodaka: What?Spiriah: I think that you need therapy.Roodaka: :upset: I need therapy?!All: Yes.Roodaka: Well...I don't want therapy! So there!Vezon: Don't worry about the cost. I'm actually a qualified psycologist.All: :blink: YOU?Vezon: Yep.Word count: 380

Edited by spyder ryder

XD At the inception like twist of Vezon's job. Here's a little bit of advice/a idea:Make a 3-5 post story about the villians getting punished for a crime that someone else did. (And I mean PUNISHED) If you want a happy ending they could go after the guy who really did it. I basiclly would like the comedy to return to it's roots of small but extremely funny plots. Also, I found the actual Jail a place with a lot of more potential than Karzhani.

pNNgXax.jpg

Hmmm... Now this, spyder ryder, has promise.I know that I gave a rather scathing review of the comedy before the forums were re-tooled, but I think you've re-awakened the goofy, foppish wit which made your original chapters so endearing.But now, I have one- eh, two questions:1.) Where exactly are the villains right now? Are they just standing around a bit white space?2.) When are you going to get yourself a profile picture? I mean, really.Ah, just kidding around with the second question. :PIn short, keep up the good work! The reboot is so far quite excellent!Sincerely, :akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

Edited by X-Ray

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

(On Karzahni.)(Roodaka is on a couch, and Vezon is sitting on a chair with a pencil and notebook.)Vezon: Okay then, Shall we get started-(At that moment, a battering ram breaks through the wall of the comedy.)Roodaka: What the?(Spyder appears wearing a knight’s helmet.)Spyder: VIVA REVOLUTION!Vezon: What are you doing?Spyder: Liberating the forums! They’ve gone down a third time!Vezon: Well they’re back now.Spyder: Are you sure?Vezon: Yes.Spyder: Oh…(Turns around to rest of army behind wall.) Sorry guys! I guess we don’t need to do this.Capital One Vikings: :( Aaaawwww…Spyder: Okay, continue with the comedy.(He removes the battering ram and magically fixes the comedy wall.)Vezon: Okay Roodaka, let's start out with a little association game. I'll say a world and you have to say the first thing that comes into your mind.Roodaka: Fine.Vezon: Let's begin. Grindleorp.Roodaka: What?Vezon: Pareistorian.Roodaka: What does that-Vezon: ThreteidoriapRoodaka: Shut up!Vezon: Hefinoricatisan.Roodaka: SAY REAL WORDS!Vezon: Huh?Roodaka: You're supposed to say real words, you imbecile!Vezon: I am? Oh, okay. Let's try... Fire.Roodaka: Insurance fraud.Vezon: Happiness.Roodaka: Money.Vezon: Rock.Roodaka: Diamond.Vezon: Pen.Roodaka: Checkbook.Vezon: Plastic.Roodaka: Credit Card.Vezon: Marriage.Roodaka: Temporary.Vezon: Okay then, let's move on. Let's talk about your life-defining moment.Roodaka: What?Vezon: It's that little moment that all us villains have. The turning point in which we become evil. Mine was having the mask stolen by Matoro, Spiriah's was his failure on Zakaz, and Nocturn's was destroying his island.Roodaka: Why?Vezon: We want to know why you're so mean.Roodaka: I’m not mean, you imbecilic ignoramus! What gave you that idea?!Vezon: I see. Now then, let’s begin. How was your childhood?Roodaka: I had a wonderful childhood. I got every single thing I ever wanted.Vezon: Really? How about friends?Roodaka: Of course I had friends. I had plenty of friends.Vezon: Like who?Roodaka:…….. I don’t know, but I had them!Vezon: Uh-huh…Okay then.Word count: 343