An Unwanted Gift

The 1st Shadow

You know how we all just love getting socks for Christmas? (Seriously, I do like getting socks. :P )

Well, it looks like I'm not alone! Cyrahk, the Rahkshi of Heat Vision from my comics received a pair of fluffy purple socks, and he's quite enjoying them!

unwantedgift2.jpg

...However, his friend Thulk is a bit disturbed. And he's expressing his annoyance to the two members who asked Cyrahk what he wanted most. Way to go, IronMan5 and Pohatu: Master of Stone. :P

This was a bit of a throwaway drawing I did immediately after finishing the comic that started the purple sock thing. Initially, it was just Cyrahk. But, I later decided I had to add to it, and so those others joined in.

So, no--this is not the extent of my artistic talent :P I can do much better. This was just for laughs. 

Comments? Criticism? Cookies?

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Pretty good for something that wasn't done with your full potential. This silly situation was perfected by the art style. It's just beautiful. The characters are drawn quite accurately and any reader of your comics could definitely tell who those characters are. Nice job!

EDIT: Cyrahk's pose is really classy. And I also got socks for Christmas. They look awesome.

Edited by Toa Varova
  • Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

I will kill for fluffy purple socks, and I don't even like wearing socks inside my home, but I would wear those.

I also like the design of the matoran guy.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pretty good for something that wasn't done with your full potential. This silly situation was perfected by the art style. It's just beautiful. The characters are drawn quite accurately and any reader of your comics could definitely tell who those characters are. Nice job!

EDIT: Cyrahk's pose is really classy. And I also got socks for Christmas. They look awesome.

Thanks. :) I feel like Cyrahk's right arm turned out a bit weird, but then again, I guess the simplicity allows for it. :P

I'm also thinking about doing more little scenes like this for the comics. Might even do one with all of us wearing purple socks. :P Wouldn't that be something?

I will kill for fluffy purple socks, and I don't even like wearing socks inside my home, but I would wear those.

I also like the design of the matoran guy.

I take it you mean Thulk. :) He was one of the first MOCs I ever posted on here, actually, and is now one of the more prominent characters in my comics.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

At least purple is a rare color... even if it clashes terribly with his Keetorange. Medium Azure, on the other hand, works great with it!

No one ever said Cyrahk had good dress sense. :P

Lol, this is hilarious. I love the art style; it fits the tone well. And those are some rockin' socks.

Thanks! :) I hope to do more bits in this style in the future. 

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~