Australian 2015 Set Prices?

ActivePalpitation

Hi there everyone! Sorry if a topic like this doesn't belong here, but anyway...

Is there any conformation on the 2015 set prices in Australia?(They're not even on the Lego store). I am aware that I could simply convert the USD prices, It's just that I'm not sure if there are any extra costs for shops to ship, stock, ect. Extra costs that they add onto prices of stuff. I have a limited amount of money I am able to spend and I would just like to be able to by all of the Toa at least.

Sorry if this question is Ignorant or anything, It's just that I've been looking and have come up with nothing

Thanks!

Edited by Turaga of Ponies

Since New Zealand and Austraila prices are the same (I think) I'm pretty sure the protectors are $20, smaller toa and lord of skull spiders are $25 and $40 for the larger toa. Comparing to hero factory prices us vs nz this is the conclusion

Okay, thanks!

However, Comparing HF prices of AUS and US seem to show that most sets are only basically 5 dollars more expensive, Which would bring the Protectors to 15, small Toa to 20 and the Larger Toa to 25$

...but I'm still not sure.

Edited by Turaga of Ponies

Since New Zealand and Austraila prices are the same (I think) I'm pretty sure the protectors are $20, smaller toa and lord of skull spiders are $25 and $40 for the larger toa. Comparing to hero factory prices us vs nz this is the conclusion

Okay, thanks!

However, Comparing HF prices of AUS and US seem to show that most sets are only basically 5 dollars more expensive, Which would bring the Protectors to 15, small Toa to 20 and the Larger Toa to 25$

...but I'm still not sure.

That is close to what I'm currently thinking. I'm thinking that the Protectors are $16 AUD, small Toa are $20 AUD and big Toa being $30 AUD.

Edited by Rooster Nui

Unless the exchange rate goes outta whack soon, the pricing should probably be similar, though it's likely that things down here will be more expensive. As always.

Yeah, LEGO prices are never based solely on exchange rates. Looking at this year's Hero Factory prices, $10 USD sets were around $16 AUD, $15 USD sets were around $20 AUD, and $20 USD sets were around $30 AUD.

However, it's impossible to perfectly predict newer prices from older ones. For instance, in Great Britain, the Protectors ($10 USD) cost more than last year's $10 USD sets did, but the larger Toa ($20 USD) cost less than last year's $20 USD sets did.

http://search-en.lego.com/?q=bionicle&cc=AU#

Does this help? I'll admit the 3 larger Toa are what I expected and dreaded ($30, really? $30) But the smaller Toa are actually okay, the protectors are a tad pricier than I expected though.

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.