2014: A Year of LEGO

tn_12_30_14-2014-review.png

I already thought 2014 would be an exciting year for LEGO with The LEGO Movie but I had no idea it would become even better in the second half. But even learning that BIONICLE would return next year was not all that this year had in store for us. Read on as BZPower Reporters Jason (xccj), Benjamin (ChocolateFrogs) and yours truly (Gatanui) review all the exciting things that happened in the world of LEGO and BZPower in 2014!

View the full article

"as well as a Simpsons LEGO stop-motion episode that aired on May 4th."

Stop-motion? That episode didn't look like stop-motion to me... That was computer-animated. :P

Also...

"After four years, it seemed like there was now a real chance of a return of BIONICLE in 2015, as plausible rumors and even a strange picture started floating on the web."

:P  :P  :P

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

2014 held so many memories, and I cannot wait to share future ones with all of you. Happy New Year!

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Thanks for a great year, BZP, and here's to many more!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Well obviously the (awesome) LEGO Movie was huge, but I never realized how much LEGO had going for it in this past year. Truly a year of LEGO.

But next year is truly exciting... for I can finally say, after almost 5 years - I can't wait to see what next year will bring for BIONICLE. 2015 will truly be a blast. :)

Happy new year! See you all in 2015!

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

2014 was a big year for BZP, with all the changes that occurred to it in that timeframe. Lego had a huge year too, with Bionicle returning, Ninjago, Chima, and the Lego Movie coming out. It was also the first year since 2010 that I bought a Lego set. (It was four Bionicle sets, to be exact. :) )

Here's to another great year for BZP and Lego! B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

2014 was a big year for BZP, with all the changes that occurred to it in that timeframe. Lego had a huge year too, with Bionicle returning, Ninjago, Chima, and the Lego Movie coming out. It was also the first year since 2010 that I bought a Lego set. (It was four Bionicle sets, to be exact. :) )

Here's to another great year for BZP and Lego! B-)

I agree. 2014 was a big year for BZPower. We experienced a lot of things happening on Lego, including Mixels, Ninjago: Rebooted, Chima, Hero Factory, The Lego Movie, and our beloved Bionicle coming back with a reboot. This is like one of the biggest years we ever had. Hopefully, 2015 would be as super-great or better than as 2014. :)

Anyway, it's too bad that Hero Factory ended. It had a lot of things unresolved, but it had been a great theme until 2014.:(

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)