Bionicle Mobile Game Revealed

It is available in the german Play Store if someone cares :D !

Edited by Kayori alias Equalize

I am sorry for all grammar errors.

If i dont response to any important posts pls message me.

My BZPRPG Profiles are:

Izen [Toa] [Pakari] [Iron] [Smith,Wanderer,Warrior & more]

Aum [Rahi] [Bird] [Companion of Izen]

Edan [Toa] [Volitak] [Sonic] [Thief and Asassine]

Koyo [Matoran] [Sanok] [Plasma] [Travelling Merchant/Cook]

Placeholder [Species] [Kanohi] [Element] [Quick Info]

This looks terrible. Very boring and pointless customisation (why do you get parts for one limb at a time???) But of course I'm now installing this to give it a try on my android tablet :P

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I wish that there was a proper guide for this game explaining how you unlock more pieces in the Endless Levels and how you unlock the alternate Toa models.  I'm wondering if those will be official models.  Has anyone unlocked the alternate models for Tahu, Gali, Lewa or Pohatu?  It seems the only ones that anyone has unlocked at this point are Onua and Kopaka.  

- :t::l::h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

I've played it and I think that the game itself is quite good, but Lego could make it much better, more complicated maybe... By the way, anyone knows how you could unlock bonus levels for each character?

Edited by archivist_66

olda.png

"You are a Toa -- prove yourself worthy of the name!"

Onua, "Into the Nest"

I wish that there was a proper guide for this game explaining how you unlock more pieces in the Endless Levels and how you unlock the alternate Toa models.  I'm wondering if those will be official models.  Has anyone unlocked the alternate models for Tahu, Gali, Lewa or Pohatu?  It seems the only ones that anyone has unlocked at this point are Onua and Kopaka.  

- :t: :l: :h:

Agreed, I beat the game with all 6 Toa now and was told to 'play the endless levels for more etra parts' but I only got one after dying almost immediately with Tahu. I then went on to play the endless level with Tahu again scoring over 1.3million points with a 100-something max multiplier only to be rewarded with nothing at all... I tried doing the other endless missions with the same Toa and still nothing. I have something like 26/124 armour pieces so far and it seems impossible to unlock any more. 

This is all irrelevant as I'll probably never play this game again and all of the extra pieces are superfluous to begin with. The entire game has been copy-pasted by the devs. The amount of effort put into making Gali's levels seem to be underwater is just abysmal... 

Agreed, I beat the game with all 6 Toa now and was told to 'play the endless levels for more etra parts' but I only got one after dying almost immediately with Tahu. I then went on to play the endless level with Tahu again scoring over 1.3million points with a 100-something max multiplier only to be rewarded with nothing at all... I tried doing the other endless missions with the same Toa and still nothing. I have something like 26/124 armour pieces so far and it seems impossible to unlock any more. 

This is all irrelevant as I'll probably never play this game again and all of the extra pieces are superfluous to begin with. The entire game has been copy-pasted by the devs. The amount of effort put into making Gali's levels seem to be underwater is just abysmal... 

It's definitely copy-pasted, however, I'm hoping that by hitting a milestone with the pieces (50 perhaps), more of the Toa's alternate forms will be unlocked.  Or nothing could happen at all.  I had 26 of them, but I noticed yesterday that after replaying a couple of the earlier levels just for the heck of it, one of the endless levels would be highlighted and if I played through it, I would receive another piece.  I'm now at 29 pieces and am trying to figure out what is making the new pieces show up.

It's definitely copy-pasted, however, I'm hoping that by hitting a milestone with the pieces (50 perhaps), more of the Toa's alternate forms will be unlocked.  Or nothing could happen at all.  I had 26 of them, but I noticed yesterday that after replaying a couple of the earlier levels just for the heck of it, one of the endless levels would be highlighted and if I played through it, I would receive another piece.  I'm now at 29 pieces and am trying to figure out what is making the new pieces show up.

I checked my game after reading this and sure enough there was one mission with an exclamation markl on it. I played up to about 800k points and then just let them kill me when I lost my multiplier... Sure enough I got an extra part from it so the exclamation mark is the key to new pieces! Sadly there wasn't another one visible after that mission, despite only having about 30 parts so far. If we have to play another mission between each new part attempt then there's no way I'm interested. The game just isn't good enough to waste that much time on...

I checked my game after reading this and sure enough there was one mission with an exclamation markl on it. I played up to about 800k points and then just let them kill me when I lost my multiplier... Sure enough I got an extra part from it so the exclamation mark is the key to new pieces! Sadly there wasn't another one visible after that mission, despite only having about 30 parts so far. If we have to play another mission between each new part attempt then there's no way I'm interested. The game just isn't good enough to waste that much time on...

I'm still trying to figure out what it is that causes the new pieces to be available.  Maybe Lego will release a DLC/expansion to it in the future that will allow us to collect more pieces and unlock more alternate Toa forms?  Thus far, I have 30 pieces and it seems like new exclamation points can show up once or twice a day, but I have been unable to determine why they show up.  

Also, I noticed that the game is advertised as having over 70 levels available.  Either I'm missing something or the advertisers don't know how to count.  When you first do the campaigns for each Toa, there's 4 levels and then a boss fight with LoSS.  Then you have the "Endless Levels" unlocked which brings it to a total of 6 levels per Toa, equaling 36 levels.  Where are the other 34+ ones at?

• Upvote 1

TLH is right though, I got two pieces in very quick succession a few days ago so it isn't limited to just one per day. Unless of course the timer resets at the same time each day and not 24 hours after you claimed the last piece. I'm up to about 60 pieces now by manipulating my clock while on the lav XD