Mr. Freeze, Heart Of Ice

Elzy

Wow! Insanely cool. A pratically perfect rendition of one of the most underestimated batman villains... And in the form he appears in the Animated Seies, wich is just awesome! The shapes you got with Bionicle and HF pieces here are insane. Even tough I'm not a big fan of LDD MOCs, this is a Masterpiece! Too bad most of those pieces don't come in these colors...

Edited by JohannDakitsch

The night is dark and full of terrors...

This is amazingly accurate! The attention to detail is great, and the head is fantastic. This is an incredible MOC....However, is it allowed in the contest? This rule seems like an issue:

3) Painted parts are NOT ALLOWED. No non-LEGO parts. All other LEGO parts are fair game; however, for the most part, they should be Bionicle pieces and Technic pieces. Let's say, at least 75% of the MOC Bionicle/Technic parts. Pictures in which the appearance of the MOC has been edited in Photoshop or other editing software are also prohibited. If either method is used, the MOC will be disqualified. The background may be edited, as long as it does not alter the appearance of the MOC.

A lot of the pieces don't really exist in the colors you used them in, which seems like the equivalent of using painted (or prototype) parts. The spinning part also seems like a change to the appearance of the MOC (since, if it were made of physical parts, it wouldn't be spinning).But I could be overreacting; we'll see what the Admins say. Allowed or not, it's still an amazing MOC. Great job!-:t::n:

sigbanner.gif

Thanks for the responses, folks.

A lot of the pieces don't really exist in the colors you used them in, which seems like the equivalent of using painted (or prototype) parts. The spinning part also seems like a change to the appearance of the MOC (since, if it were made of physical parts, it wouldn't be spinning).

They exist in the colors I used them in, it's just that they, for the most part, only exist digitally. If I were "painting" this, I'd go into photoshop or something and copy the colors directly from the DCAU art. And animation really isn't the same as editing the appearance - it's just 12 unedited images that are being shown to you consecutively. And if it was a physical MOC, I still would have put together an animation of her spinning. A bit more delicate than some of my other ones, but doable.

Since I just watched this episode on a whim yesterday.

It's pretty much the episode where the series grew the beard as far as I'm concerned. Certainly for Freeze at least - completely improved him from the gimmick character he had been.-Elzy brickmote.gif Edited by Elzy
bannerelzy.jpg