2015 Sets on Shop.LEGO.com

Ring in the new year with new LEGO sets that are finally available on shop.LEGO.com. This includes new stuff for Star Wars, DC Super Heroes, Legends of Chima, and of course the ever-popular Bionicle! They also have a few deals going on. There's a free AT-DP with any Star Wars purchase, a free Mini Golf set with any Friends purchase, and a free Flower Cart with any purchase over $75, which will also get you free shipping. If you've eagerly been awaiting the release of the new sets, then now you can get them for the first time through shop.LEGO.com@

View the full article

Its great that the new 2015 sets, including Bionicle, are now available online to purchase. I don't normally buy stuff online though, so this doesn't affect me. I guess that leaves more sets for everyone else. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

While it is great to see the new sets slowly becoming widely available, I've found that Hero Factory is no longer available as a theme in my region, which I feel is weird because of how quickly it is leaving the active Lego theme roster. Oh well, this is the sign of a new beginning, and I'm very grateful for it.  :D

Edited by Rooster Nui

Got the email and was super excited! Just great to see them available online finally! I'll probably wait to find them in a local store though. :)

-NotS

Same! Got the email from LEGO Shop saying BIONICLE was available online! Even though I got some of the new sets from Walmart it was really exciting they were officially available from LEGO!

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros