Taxidurmee

Paleo

This reminds me of my cousin's house—she's got like, seven of these on the walls of her basement. :P

The shaping is really excellent and the tongue and eye pieces really make the MOC. The exposed studs on the next look a little odd, but I suppose you've got good reasons for leaving them that way.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

The exposed studs on the next look a little odd, but I suppose you've got good reasons for leaving them that way.

If by "good reasons" you mean "I didn't really bother to cover them up because I didn't notice them," then yes, I have EXCELLENT reasons :P

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had to look multiple times before I noticed the exposed studs - I mark this perfect on all counts! Especially tongue. That is really something.

Now you just have to make a moose, and you can act out scenes from Fawlty Towers! (Or, y'know, not, if you don't want to).

=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all!

Reminds of them critters we have around our dessert here :D

Do you live here? :)

What piece is used for the tongue? It looks like a plastic minifig cape or something.

It's this piece, though I'm not sure where I got it.

Huh, looks like it's a piece from the old 80's-90's Castle sets. I've never seen it before. But it definitely works!

7. Putting all five Piraka in one tank seems like a dangerous idea. What if they start killing each other?

7) Who cares? They're creeps anyway.

-GregF