Karzahni, Lord of Nightmares MOC

Akavakaku

Well, if you're in this subforum you've probably seen another recent MOC of the same character, and an amazing one at that. I wish I could say it inspired me to make this, but the truth is I started working on this before the other was uploaded!

untitled_by_orionide5-d8cdsux.jpg

My goal was to make it as close as possible to the original illustration using 100% official elements.

Features: 

Details from original illustration including skull design in abdomen armor, mismatched horns and Kanohi Olisi stand-in.
Piraka light-up eyes in custom head that snugly fits the unconventional mask (I have a photo of this if you want to see it)
Complex custom torso design
Does not feature:
Neck articulation (but is still capable of some expressive poses)

My apologies for the fuzzy photo; I had a bad camera at the time.

EDIT: Head construction: http://i.imgur.com/pUICLgW.jpg?1

The 1x2x2 piece with 2 pinholes and 1 axlehole on the chin connects to a 1*2*3 piece with 4 pins and 1 axlehole.

Edited by Akavakaku
  • Upvote 3

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

That is pretty cool for just using official pieces.  :D I love making custom torsos, and yours looks pretty good. Legs and feet and everything in-between look a bit lacking though.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light