Turaga Makuta - Piano Covers

Sasha Legomania

Wow...that...that was amazing. *sniff*

Thank you, I needed that. 

You've got some serious piano abilities (something I was never completely able to master). That was a wonderful cover. 

Edited by The Irrational Rock

bZpOwEr

A beautiful cover and a response from the composer himself!?  This has won the spot for "Most Epic Thing I've Seen All Day".  Incredibly well done, sir.

I got a tear listening to this.

Amazing...

That gave me goosebumps... thank you for that moment so much! It brings back so many sweet memories...

:surprised:

That was really good! And it's gratifying to see that Furst keeps Bionicle in the back of his mind even after all these years.

Someday I hope he releases a proper soundtrack for his work on Bionicle. 

Thank you all! :bowdown:

This is amazing! I was expecting more "Mask of Light" themes like the Seventh Toa, or titles theme, (this sounded more like a rendition of Legends of Metru Nui to be honest) but is that worth complaining about? You played Matoran, and that always, ALWAYS strikes a chord in me. You have a lot of skill and being able to play the Bionicle themes as well as you did is awesome! You definitely deserved the recognition from Nathan Furst. :) 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

That was well done, and it certainly was very nice to listen to again.

Yas. I like the effects you created in-between of the themes. You've got some solid arranging skills, too.

GGaaaah this is too good.

Thank you! :winner:

May I ask where you got the sheet music? or was this all by ear? 

Picked up at the hearing. :)

I guess he did, because look

This is great! :D

He uploaded this thanks to your cover, -turaga_makuta-! That's pretty amazing.

Thanks! :vahi:

This is amazing! I was expecting more "Mask of Light" themes like the Seventh Toa, or titles theme, (this sounded more like a rendition of Legends of Metru Nui to be honest) but is that worth complaining about? You played Matoran, and that always, ALWAYS strikes a chord in me. You have a lot of skill and being able to play the Bionicle themes as well as you did is awesome! You definitely deserved the recognition from Nathan Furst. :)

-NotS

I'm flattered! Thank you all!!!

So, my new video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUciNXdIwVc

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mata Nui! This work you have done is amazing!

Super cool! :D I've been doing things like this since 2010. I've never recorded it, though.

Again, great job! It's simply amazing! :)

This is so cool  :D

Am I the only who thinks it sounds a little bit like Jurassic Park?

Thank you! :winner:

My new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XElFlkI_6XM

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 7:13 PM, That Matoran with a Vahi said:

Oh WOW THIS IS SO NEAT!

I have to confess that I'm no music expert; but actually watching such familiar, nostalgic music being played for real is an amazing experience. Thanks so much for sharing these :D

Thank you!:tahnok:
I am working on another record. Thanks to the administration for marking the topic on the main page of the site! I am very happy.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello again! I am glad to announce that the work on the big track on the BIONICLE theme continues. And I am also glad to announce that now my tracks will be available on Apple Music (https://music.apple.com/ru/artist/turaga-makuta/1529196796), as well as soon on Spotify and other services. Although the first track is taken from the video of the same name (The Way of the Bionicle) and sounds very raw, but this is due to the fact that I really wanted to test the system.

And one more small teaser:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEZsyKuKrq-/

Edited by -turaga_makuta-