Bionicle 2015 vs Bionicle 2001?

Ashnazg

You wonder why people were attacking you in the other topic, and yet you go and make these sorts of statements here. You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, but I think you understand that you aren't really backing any of your statements up, and that you're presenting them in a confrontational manner. 

Here's a suggestion. Put more thought into your posts, first off, and if you really want people to take you seriously, buy one new set and see how you like it before making final judgment. Then you can actually make a much more valid argument if you still dislike the new sets.

Maybe if anyone on this site had respect for someone who disagrees.

I have plenty of respect for people who disagree with me or dislike something I like. I have far less respect for people who straight-up INSULT the things I like, and who ignore any attempt at reasonable discussion.

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I think everyone needs to consider the fact that the 2015 Bionicle line was only officially released 4 days ago worldwide. Anyone who is already proclaiming to like it more than the 2001 release, including all of it's story, media and sets, clearly didn't like the Gen 1 stuff very much at all... 

For my part, I really like some of the new sets we've got, but others are not particularly exciting. Kopaka and Tahu are fantastic and I feel like the other 4 just don't live up to their level of quality. The protectors are interesting sets playability wise but currently they feel very hollow as they have no significance or character. Hopefully this will change as time goes by. Of course the 2001 Matoran and Turaga have a whole lot of character by comparison and really even the new Masters don't have much going for them other than playability right now so I don't think it's fair to compare the two.

As others have said, 2001 and particularly the Toa it introduced were iconic figures and a cornerstone of Bionicle. Something that TLG clearly still believes is true as well to be using them again in the first wave of Gen 2. Once Gen 2 has had some time to grow however, we'll inevitably start seeing an upturn in people who claim this new line is the 'better' of the two simply because it's had 14 years to grow into what it is today. As a previous poster mentioned, Lego would have to do something pretty stupid with today's technology and parts catalogue to make Gen 2 WORSE than gen 1!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I think that the overall design of the new sets is better. But we have only one season's releases, a couple videos, and a cell phone game. We need to give 2015 a chance as we still have almost an entire year. It could possibly get worse, but I think it will continue to have nice sets. I don't think the games of his year will be better than MNOG, but I think each year will have its share of great aspects.

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

I think everyone needs to consider the fact that the 2015 Bionicle line was only officially released 4 days ago worldwide. Anyone who is already proclaiming to like it more than the 2001 release, including all of it's story, media and sets, clearly didn't like the Gen 1 stuff very much at all... 

For my part, I really like some of the new sets we've got, but others are not particularly exciting. Kopaka and Tahu are fantastic and I feel like the other 4 just don't live up to their level of quality. The protectors are interesting sets playability wise but currently they feel very hollow as they have no significance or character. Hopefully this will change as time goes by. Of course the 2001 Matoran and Turaga have a whole lot of character by comparison and really even the new Masters don't have much going for them other than playability right now so I don't think it's fair to compare the two.

As others have said, 2001 and particularly the Toa it introduced were iconic figures and a cornerstone of Bionicle. Something that TLG clearly still believes is true as well to be using them again in the first wave of Gen 2. Once Gen 2 has had some time to grow however, we'll inevitably start seeing an upturn in people who claim this new line is the 'better' of the two simply because it's had 14 years to grow into what it is today. As a previous poster mentioned, Lego would have to do something pretty stupid with today's technology and parts catalogue to make Gen 2 WORSE than gen 1!

I think when people say they like G2 better they mean it's "off to a better start"... in other words, that if it can maintain the level of quality from what little we've seen of the sets and story, then it has the potential to overtake 2001 in the long run. Nobody is seriously thinking half a year of sets and less than ten minutes of story leaves the entirety of the 2001 BIONICLE experience in the dust, but if you extrapolate from what little we've got, it makes sense that some people would think that bodes well for what's to come.

• Upvote 2

It's certainly off to a good start. TLG has given us a lot of hype so it's nice to see them trying to bring back old fans as well as get new ones. Things like the Golden masks and NYCC Hau are pretty cool too. Writing this however, I do suddenly realise that I'm missing something that we used to have. I wasn't so bothered about it before (despite SOOO many people begging for it) but now I have all the available sets in my hands, built, enjoyed and displayed (not that I won't get more enjoyment out of them over time) I have nothing to do while I wait for the next releases in another 6 months.

Mask collecting, though I previously had it down as just a way of eating my money, would actually help to fill the space of time between releases. As an adult I find I can simply buy everything the second it's out now, but collectibles don't work that way. I know it's a bit of a tangent from the main discussion but I feel now that it could actually have helped keep the hype going between releases. Especially in us older fans...

Before you read my opinion, keep this in mind: I got into Bionicle in 2005, I was too young in 2001 to experience Bionicle. That said, I still own the sets and I have gone online and watched the commercials.

The Commercials: 2015 wins hands down in this aspect. The commercials attempt to put the view in the story rather than tease him/her to become part of it. The music is far more catchy/interesting to hear and I search online to watch the animations just to hear this year's music!

The Toa: Overall, I'd say the Toa manage to beat out their predecessors in regards of objectivity and my nostalgia. The fact that the sets aren't clone sets is refreshing to see. I can see that some will disagree with that, but consider this: All the Masters are different heights, different armor, and each feature unique gearbox designs. That alone makes building them more enjoyable because you can't just look at one and then build the rest (save for Pohatu's unique design in the original run). I really like the new masks! Honestly, these new masks are designed better for the most part, especially for the game/function. The original masks were made to fall for the same reason, but it wasn't advertised. This year, they're doing it right. Now, the weapons are more simplistic and the toa share weapon pieces, but honestly, I think that ties in the fact that they're from the same place and that they're a team. I would usually be one to stubbornly hold on to the previous incarnations, but really, these Masters are superior to the old toa in many ways while honoring the roots they originate from.

I do not own LoSS, but I'm pretty sure the rahi from '01 are going to win. Just from looking at LoSS function, the 01 Rahi just look cooler and have better functions.

I don't own McToran, but the Protectors have better posability and a better launcher. While the new protector masks are all the same with different colors, I understand the concept of it and it looks good. I do miss the idea of individual villager characters...I'll call this one a tie.

I'm open to discuss ideas and opinions, but don't just diss what I say. I respect all opinions, but all the text above is what I think and keep that in mind. Thank you :)

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Plotwise? I feel 2001 had an immediate grip on me, but I think 2015 is showing like it'll have promise as time goes on. 2001 had this nice mysticism to it, I feel, with some more focuses on environment and aesthetic I suppose. Terminology like Rahi and Kanohi added to this, of course. I don't mind 2015's simplification in this regard, however.

Setwise, I already feel 2015 is the clear winner. I've had no experience with "CCBS" before I got my hands on the new ones, and I came out feeling really impressed. Besides the additional articulation, managing posability even with the gear function is rad. The Protectors and their cannons are rad, as well. And I honestly really like the LoSS, I get the vibe we'll be seeing more like him but bigger come summer.

• Upvote 1

Not entirely. I'm not saying 2015 is better than 2001, but if we're looking purely at the 2001 Toa vs the 2015 Toa, I'd have to say I like the new ones better. It's too early to say anything about the story at least for me it is.

• Upvote 1

-BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER-

Not entirely. I'm not saying 2015 is better than 2001, but if we're looking purely at the 2001 Toa vs the 2015 Toa, I'd have to say I like the new ones better. It's too early to say anything about the story at least for me it is.

I have to agree with that point. The new Toa are just in a league of their own. As we keep saying this is due to 14 years of development but whatever the reason behind it the fact remains the same. I'm not sure I'll ever necessarily come to love the 2015 Toa as much as the 2001 Toa but they are undeniably 'better' in set terms.

Pott Pott, how do you think the Protectors are good but the Toa suck?? IMO the Toa are far superior to the Protector sets...

Edited by Munty

Having all the sets (or most for 2001) I can say it's very difficult to decide set wise. I feel the technic aspect is greatly used in many of the sets used and 2015 really put the CCBS system to good use. The Rahi from 2001 blow the competition when it comes to large technic styled creatures, although that comparison is unfair. In terms of the Toa, there is no contest, the new Toa simply have more to offer than the previous. And the small sets are also vastly superior to the Turaga and the Tohunga. Despite all this though, I still think both years are absolutely fantastic.

2015's characterization is far more dumbed-down than G1, for now at least, which makes it worse.

Currently I have to disagree. Even though we haven't seen much of them, the new Toa are already more complex than the original ones, with actual weaknesses other than just attitude problems. If you're referring to the Protectors, we've hardly seen them at all, so I think it's a bit early to judge.
  • Upvote 4

Currently I have to disagree. Even though we haven't seen much of them, the new Toa are already more complex than the original ones, with actual weaknesses other than just attitude problems. If you're referring to the Protectors, we've hardly seen them at all, so I think it's a bit early to judge.

Not to mention we never actually got to see the Toa in-depth in 2001 aside from the 3 comics. Other than that, their appearances were very brief in MNOG and that's it. By contrast, 2015 has focused a lot more on the Toa and we already know more about them than we did the 2001 Toa Mata.

-NotS

• Upvote 2

tahubanner.jpg

2015's characterization is far more dumbed-down than G1, for now at least, which makes it worse.

Sleepiness and having no sense of humor are more character flaws than weaknesses, really (although there is some potential with some of the others, yet to be reached).

I'll have a greater chance of seeing an interesting character if I wait for the villains, though.

Sleepiness and having no sense of humor are more character flaws than weaknesses, really (although there is some potential with some of the others, yet to be reached).

I'll have a greater chance of seeing an interesting character if I wait for the villains, though.

I don't know if I'd call it character flaws either, I feel like those elements were added purely to give more humor to each character, to keep it from being too serious.

• Upvote 2

I like both, but my scale tilts to Bionicle 2001. 2015 isn't true Bionicle if you ask me, well then again, I have my own personal cannon for the entire Bionicle story rejecting most of what came after 2005. Bionicle 2001 had a vastly superior story line. I doubt that anyone would disagree. I mean, the sets have been out for 7 days, and the Toa already have their Golden Masks! They had them before the sets were even released! Is this it? It this all that we're getting story wise? That is terrible! Now that my rant is over, I'll talk about the sets. 

The sets from 2015 are cool, it's cool seeing all of these throwbacks to the originals. I like the protectors more than the Toa. They are nifty little sets and are more appealing to look at to be blunt. The Toa are too bulky, just look at them! Does Kopaka need to be as bulky as he is? Look at Onua! Tahu! They are cool as their own sets, but fail in trying to replicate the original Toa. You know what, this mini-review has gotten me thinking about 2015. I talked before as though it was very good but after putting all of the cards on the table... it's kinda disappointing. 2015 is alright, for the sets anyway- protectors especially -but I'll stick with 2001. Over all, I give it 6/10 stars.

Well TLM felt like it was made by a kid, oh wait...

Ha, that was pretty clever. 

• Upvote 1

You wonder why people were attacking you in the other topic, and yet you go and make these sorts of statements here. You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, but I think you understand that you aren't really backing any of your statements up, and that you're presenting them in a confrontational manner. 

Here's a suggestion. Put more thought into your posts, first off, and if you really want people to take you seriously, buy one new set and see how you like it before making final judgment. Then you can actually make a much more valid argument if you still dislike the new sets. 

Omg right?!

Omg right?!

I try not to antagonize someone who doesn't agree. I try to avoid arguments, so I hope the moderators can do a great job.

Flaws, weaknesses, what's the difference? Though I didn't want to say "flaws" because it would imply that a clumsy or lethargic person is "flawed" rather than that just being a part of who they are. Either way, they add more depth to the characters than them just being perfect in every way except for always wanting to do everything by themselves.

Bionicle 2001 had a vastly superior story line. I doubt that anyone would disagree. I mean, the sets have been out for 7 days, and the Toa already have their Golden Masks! They had them before the sets were even released! Is this it? It this all that we're getting story wise? That is terrible!

Saying that the Toa already have their golden masks just because we've seen them get them in their character animations is like saying the Toa reached Kini-Nui when the first commercial for the sets aired (sixteen seconds in, at that). The actual story episodes haven't even gotten that far yet. The character videos are just a preview of what's to come.

• Upvote 3

I don't think it's really a fair competition. I like both a ton, but I simply have a nostalgia for 2001 that 2015 can't surpass. To me, 2015 isn't just an upgrade of 2001, it's a completely different thing, despite the immense amounts of similarities and call backs. It's like looking at the Star Trek reboot; the new movies are very similar to the originals and have a lot of connections, but they were made by different people and have different styles, even slightly different in whether the individual or greater good is celebrated more (I'm not a trekky so I could be getting some jazz wrong). It's all based on preference because the new one has evolved differently and is no longer just an upgrade of the old.

• Upvote 1

Sleepiness and clumsiness aren't really personality flaws. An interesting character weakness is something created by the personality. Clumsiness and sleepiness are just weaknesses of the body. They can be made into symptoms of personality flaws: Clumsiness can be the result of a lack of restraint, while sleepiness can be the result of perfectionist overworking or a lack of self-control. However, neither on the traits their own really adds depth to the characters. 

I do feel it's too early to judge characterization for the 2015 Toa. The 2001 Toa had barely any before the comics, and their early depictions could be off from the personalities established later; for example, Onua acted like a hothead in MNOG.

Sleepiness and clumsiness aren't really personality flaws. An interesting character weakness is something created by the personality. Clumsiness and sleepiness are just weaknesses of the body. They can be made into symptoms of personality flaws: Clumsiness can be the result of a lack of restraint, while sleepiness can be the result of perfectionist overworking or a lack of self-control. However, neither on the traits their own really adds depth to the characters.

That is like saying a physical or mental disability doesn't add depth to a character. And I would argue the contrary. That kind of trait doesn't have to be a RESULT of the personality to AFFECT the personality. A person who lives their life with a physical limitation will be a different person than somebody who lived their life without said limitation. Just look at Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Her blindness is a defining character trait. It's the reason she learned Earthbending from the badger-moles, which is part of why she became a master Earthbender in the first place. And if it weren't for her blindness, she wouldn't have been subject to the kind of pity and coddling that gave her such a willful and rebellious personality.

Likewise, let's look at Kopaka. He's clumsy, probably due to a lack of coordination. And even if that doesn't on its own make him a complex character, the way he RESPONDS to that limitation does. Instead of just acknowledging that aspect of himself, he is ashamed of his clumsiness. He tries to cover it up in order to put on a show of perfection. That already makes him a more complex character than he was in 2001, in my opinion, because his actual self-image becomes important to his characterization.

I have a feeling his character development will involve learning to relax that pride and acknowledge his own limitations.

• Upvote 5

These things like clumsiness and sleepiness could be interesting and add to the characters if they're not treated extremely specifically and if they're not just tacked on for no reason.

Having flawed hero's is important in story telling, and if they treat these things as points to larger internal struggles for the toa, then they're really great.

• Upvote 2

That is like saying a physical or mental disability doesn't add depth to a character. And I would argue the contrary. That kind of trait doesn't have to be a RESULT of the personality to AFFECT the personality. A person who lives their life with a physical limitation will be a different person than somebody who lived their life without said limitation. Just look at Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Her blindness is a defining character trait. It's the reason she learned Earthbending from the badger-moles, which is part of why she became a master Earthbender in the first place. And if it weren't for her blindness, she wouldn't have been subject to the kind of pity and coddling that gave her such a willful and rebellious personality.

Likewise, let's look at Kopaka. He's clumsy, probably due to a lack of coordination. And even if that doesn't on its own make him a complex character, the way he RESPONDS to that limitation does. Instead of just acknowledging that aspect of himself, he is ashamed of his clumsiness. He tries to cover it up in order to put on a show of perfection. That already makes him a more complex character than he was in 2001, in my opinion, because his actual self-image becomes important to his characterization.

I have a feeling his character development will involve learning to relax that pride and acknowledge his own limitations.

You're right; Toph's a good example of a character whose personality developed around a physical obstacle. However, we haven't seen much in the way of how these flaws affect the characters outside of Kopaka pretending he didn't slip. That's because we haven't seen much of the Toa in general. Makes me really wish Lego would release that fourth animation, but it's barely past the beginning of the year so I'm just being impatient. 

These things like clumsiness and sleepiness could be interesting and add to the characters if they're not treated extremely specifically and if they're not just tacked on for no reason.

Having flawed hero's is important in story telling, and if they treat these things as points to larger internal struggles for the toa, then they're really great.

I really hope they can do that. I'd like to see character development beyond just the Toa learning to work together. Like some internal development that focuses on each character individually.

You're right; Toph's a good example of a character whose personality developed around a physical obstacle. However, we haven't seen much in the way of how these flaws affect the characters outside of Kopaka pretending he didn't slip. That's because we haven't seen much of the Toa in general. Makes me really wish Lego would release that fourth animation, but it's barely past the beginning of the year so I'm just being impatient. 

I know right, I can't wait either!

I could tell they were doing something like this when I read about Pohatu's fear (dislike?) of the dark. Dark hallways have always creeped me out, starting with the one in the Haunted Mansion ("oh god what's holding that candle??? Is it going to come after me like everything else in this building wants to???"). Darkness for me means the unknown, which is infinitely more scary than things I can see or touch. Just as I didn't want to hang around in dark hallways, Pohatu can't reliably lead the way if he doesn't know what's lurking in the shadows. I'm not sure what character development will come out of it yet though.

On the topic question though - I think both are gonna be bleeping good. I didn't get into Bionicle in 2001 until I had read the first comic - I loved the first page, loved the character dynamic, loved the mystery. However, the sets were secondary to the story. Sure I liked the original designs but I preferred the weapons and armor from the Toa Nuva, the pose-ability from 2003 on, and a select few action features (gears, discs, and spinners) Meanwhile, 2015 has me excited for both story AND sets. I know the story isn't exactly the same but the balance between similarities and differences are enough to keep me intrigued. I think the real test is if the dynamic among the Toa resembles anything like the past story content. My excitement over the sets is what has overtaken the original. The new sets have everything I liked from the past along with some things I've wanted like back armor.

2001 was iconic and nostalgic; 2015 is vibrant and promising. I'm going to love both of them for now.

• Upvote 1

I don't think it's really a fair competition. I like both a ton, but I simply have a nostalgia for 2001 that 2015 can't surpass. To me, 2015 isn't just an upgrade of 2001, it's a completely different thing, despite the immense amounts of similarities and call backs. It's like looking at the Star Trek reboot; the new movies are very similar to the originals and have a lot of connections, but they were made by different people and have different styles, even slightly different in whether the individual or greater good is celebrated more (I'm not a trekky so I could be getting some jazz wrong). It's all based on preference because the new one has evolved differently and is no longer just an upgrade of the old.

This. I think this is exactly how I feel. Gen1 will always have my heart but 20156 has a chance to improve on it in so many ways that it's simply unfar to compare them. Both are great and hopefully my love for Gen2 will grow just as my love for Gen1 remains :)

• Upvote 1

When you say Bionicle 2001, do you refer to Bionicle G1 or just the year 2001? If the latter, then 2015 definitely wins. The only things that can compete are the worldbuilding (which has barely begun for 2015) and the large sets (and even then that's just because I really like Technic-heavy Rahi). Everything from the Toa's sets to the supporting character sets to the current mysteries have been more intriguing to me (though that may be because I saw what G1 could accomplish so I'm excited for what G2 can accomplish). If you mean G1, then I can't really say cause that's comparing 10 years to a single year. So far, 2015 has been hitting all the high notes for me compared to 2001 (except for the games but we've only seen one so far). For me the question is if it will ever surpass 2008 (which I have hopes that it will).

Edited by Toa of Gallifrey

For me the question is if it will ever surpass 2008 (which I have hopes that it will).

Well, for starters the color schemes are one hundred times more vibrant and interesting than anything produced in 2008, and the Toa Mata actually look like themselves. I'd say it's well on its way to surpassing 2008, if it hasn't already.

• Upvote 2

I must say, 2008 wasn't one of my favourite years so I'm a bit biased on that. I think the Toa were good as far as sets go but the story wasn't great, the makuta were awful and the sets weren't representative of the Nuva they'd transformed from. The start of Gen2 should do well because it doesn't need to be representative of anything but they still come out looking more like the Nuva than the 2008 toa. Not that any of this is relevant to a 2001/2015 comparison of course, just my 2p!

In my honest opinion, 2008 was really great for what it did. In fact, is was that series of sets that brought me back into Bionicle in the first place (I was getting bored of getting nothing but Bionicle, so I started collecting Yu-Gi-Oh! cards instead). It was the first time we ever got more than one Makuta, and introduced us to a smorgasbord of new colors and parts. Such as Gorast's black and green, and Titan Takanuva's gun-metal and white.

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

In my honest opinion, 2008 was really great for what it did. In fact, is was that series of sets that brought me back into Bionicle in the first place (I was getting bored of getting nothing but Bionicle, so I started collecting Yu-Gi-Oh! cards instead). It was the first time we ever got more than one Makuta, and introduced us to a smorgasbord of new colors and parts. Such as Gorast's black and green, and Titan Takanuva's gun-metal and white.

I was not a fan of Mistika and Phantoka. It was my least enjoyed versions of the original Toa. Antroz was neat though.

Edited by Spiffy247

I think that setwise, 2015 is definitely better than 2001. That's not to say 2001 sets weren't great, but the new 2015 ones are better.

Mediawise, the new 2015 app is basically the new version of Huai Snowball Sling. I guess the webisodes have replaced MNOG, or at least the cutscenes. 2001 would win, if it wasn't for Legend of Mata Nui and the early concept of a 2001 movie being cancelled. Only MNOG has a complete 2001 story, and some parts aren't even canon, not to mention the fact that the game focuses around the Matoran/Tohunga perspective of the story, which left only the comics to focus on the Toa. 2015 wins again in overall media. But in terms of which had the best game, 2001 wins unless Okoto Online Game is coming this summer. :P

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I think that setwise, 2015 is definitely better than 2001. That's not to say 2001 sets weren't great, but the new 2015 ones are better.

Mediawise, the new 2015 app is basically the new version of Huai Snowball Sling. I guess the webisodes have replaced MNOG, or at least the cutscenes. 2001 would win, if it wasn't for Legend of Mata Nui and the early concept of a 2001 movie being cancelled. Only MNOG has a complete 2001 story, and some parts aren't even canon, not to mention the fact that the game focuses around the Matoran/Tohunga perspective of the story, which left only the comics to focus on the Toa. 2015 wins again in overall media. But in terms of which had the best game, 2001 wins unless Okoto Online Game is coming this summer. :P

Going to nitpick here—while I prefer most of what we've gotten in 2015 to 2001, the Mata Nui Online Game was a gem, and the fact that Greg later decanonized a lot of what made it special (including harmless idiosyncracies like Kapura's fire-farts) means diddly-squat to its quality (both when it launched back in 2001 and today). Those sorts of pointless retcons are part of why I care more about good storytelling than I do about whether a story fits neatly into any sort of overarching canon.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Here's my two cents on the whole "2015 Toa have weaknesses makes them better".

First off, all that we have seen is that the Toa have little quirks added purly for comedy, not to give them "flaws" to overcome, so in my opinion, this has no bearing on wether or not 2015 Toa are any better.

• Upvote 1

Flaws, weaknesses, what's the difference? Though I didn't want to say "flaws" because it would imply that a clumsy or lethargic person is "flawed" rather than that just being a part of who they are. Either way, they add more depth to the characters than them just being perfect in every way except for always wanting to do everything by themselves.

Bionicle 2001 had a vastly superior story line. I doubt that anyone would disagree. I mean, the sets have been out for 7 days, and the Toa already have their Golden Masks! They had them before the sets were even released! Is this it? It this all that we're getting story wise? That is terrible!

Saying that the Toa already have their golden masks just because we've seen them get them in their character animations is like saying the Toa reached Kini-Nui when the first commercial for the sets aired (sixteen seconds in, at that). The actual story episodes haven't even gotten that far yet. The character videos are just a preview of what's to come.

Yeah, the Toa still have to find the Mask of Creation, awaken Ekimu, and have a Skull-Spidered Lewa VS. Onua battle.

• Upvote 1

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.