Baby Villager (PoS)

I made this a couple days ago, and wanted to post it.

So, here he is! :D

16164870126_c73564da97_z.jpg

Dawww, look at him. <3

15568304894_6d800c441e_z.jpg

I made this with my PoS but I'm sure you can do it with PoF. :) The difference between mine and MitriX75's is that I used shorter limbs, and Magic to make the ultimate and most adorable version I could! :D

EXTERMINATE!

• Upvote 1

EXTERMINATE!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf 15201987503_1b25d2d5b1_m.jpg  

3DS Friend Code:2578-4213-3661        A link to Goooooomba

Might be a better idea to take Pohatu's hands and use them. That way, it'll match the mask at least.

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Might be a better idea to take Pohatu's hands and use them. That way, it'll match the mask at least.

How? Pohatu's hands are silver, too. I have the set sitting in front of me. It wouldn't change a thing.

Edited by ~T1S~

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~