The Hunt: Lost in the woods.

Ride Another Day

Oh, we know why you want him to reconsider. we know

I assure you that my approach would differ if I was in fact guilty

You'd be wasting your time voting to watch me, but you can do it if you'd like; recall the first scene, where I was not at all implicated

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Hmm...

The one true clue we have indicates someone who doesn't mind cold, but a Ko-Matoran seems a bit obvious. Still, analyzing today's scene, I can't find any clues, so I guess that's the only real lead I can see. It helps that this is more of a detecting vote, rather than a lynch vote.

I vote Kopekemaster.

Although, the rules say the group needs a day to recover to vote again, does that just mean we can only vote once a day?

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

A tall dark figure loomed over him. He squinted to see the person. "Oh...It's you. Come to fill your canteen?" He asked. Suddenly a puff of green gas shot into his mouth.

I should have noticed that earlier. Seems designed to frame Luroka, if you ask me. It also seems to rule out any of the other Strange Festive persons, since one of them would likely not attempt to frame Luroka, since doing so would make them our next targets.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Although, the rules say the group needs a day to recover to vote again, does that just mean we can only vote once a day?

Yes your right. I did say that, but as host I said that Chro and Voltex's morale helped keep the other's fine allowing them to vote again. I won't be as generous next time, seeing as this is pretty much your only defense against the killer.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

End of Day Two

As Quisoves read the votes out loud, everyone knew that Kopeke was being tied up tonight. As Chro and Voltex tied the angry Kopeke to the tree, a lifeless body of Mandicus hung nearby. Kopeke was tied to a tree and was left waiting in the rain against the tree, left to the watchful eye of Chuck.

Later in the night the rain had lowered to a light shower. Kopeke had fallen asleep, as so did the Watchful Toa. As Kopeke snored away, a dark figure stalked up to the tree. Kopeke slowly opened his when suddenly one of the ropes raised to his neck and tightened. He tried calling out to Chuck but the rope had silenced his screams. With the ropes around his arms he couldn't fight back. A voice then spoke out to him. "I am what you once could have been." Kopeke gave a final gasp as the rope snapped his neck. His body went limp and the figure walked away.

Chuck awoke when a drop hit his nose. He yawned and went over to Kopeke. "Wake up. Your done and free to go." He untied the rope and Kopeke's body collapsed forward. Chuck started to panic and checked his pulse. Nothing. He ran to the others yelling the news. Everyone gathered around and stared at the body. A moment passed and Voltex went off to bury the body. Chro tried to calm everyone but to no avail. The group was stuck here for another as the rain had bogged them down. The group was also afraid to be around each other so no votes could be held to find the killer. For now, all seemed lost.

Day Three

The group had come together to eat. No one spoke. No one said thing. After the meal they all went back to their tents. Their spirits waning. Chro had tried, but failed to regroup them. All that could be done now was try and catch the killer in the act.

Area Info: Same.

Chasing Cops Progress: 4 days behind.

We'll wait for a round where the killer can't take action, then watch you.

I swear if you kill him I might laugh and roll on the floor. But then my teacher might take me for some psycho.

Um, the killer can still kill someone here you know. I never said a place was limited to a certain number of kills.

Edited by Philips

I swear if you kill him I might laugh and roll on the floor. But then my teacher might take me for some psycho.

Um, the killer can still kill someone here you know. I never said a place was limited to a certain number of kills.

Didn't you say that the killer can only kill people in certain places? There was something about the terrain leaving no place to hide a body.

By the way, I appreciate the fact that you're jokingly trying to incriminate me. I guess it could be seen as a little unprofessional for a host, but at least it almost completely proves my innocence.

but their spirits

Didn't you say that the killer can only kill people in certain places? There was something about the terrain leaving no place to hide a body.

Yeah, but the place we're currently in does have a place to hide a body.

By the way, I appreciate the fact that you're jokingly trying to incriminate me. I guess it could be seen as a little unprofessional for a host, but at least it almost completely proves my innocence.

TBH, I'm enjoying this game a lot purely due to how he's interacting with us. It's unique, different, and cannot be copied. I love it!

• Upvote 1

Artistic license I guess?

Yeah, but the place we're currently in does have a place to hide a body.

Right, that's what I'm saying. We should wait til a round where the killer can't dispose of a confirmed innocent, then we watch Voltex to ensure he's not the killer. I... think that's how it works.

... actually no, I was mistaken. Looks like we won't catch the killer if he doesn't kill anyone. So we're going to have to risk watching you... next round. Or at least some time soon.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits