The Hunt: Lost in the woods.

Ride Another Day

Day Six

Tensions were rising, people were dying, and all the finger pointed at Voltex. Voltex sat and silently let them tie him up. He no longer cared for their deaths with all this ridiculousness. Seaborgium and Unit wiped their hands and started their vigil on watching the accused.

Tyler sat rehearsing his Spanish when a figure came up to him. A snowman came up to him and asked if he wanted to help him build a killer. Tyler in the delusion thinking the snowman was nice followed him to a patch of snow in the field of flowers. They first built the body, then they built the head, and gave him a scarf. The snowman gave the other snowman an axe. Tyler asked what that was for when suddenly the snowman melted and a rumbling came from the newly built snowman. Tyler started to back away when suddenly the new snowman burst apart and a person ran at him wielding the axe. Tyler yelped in surprise before his head was chopped off.

Luroka was exploring the fields when suddenly he came upon a snowman. He looked closer and noticed the head of Tyler resting on the snowman's body. Luroka screamed and ran off to tell the others what he saw.

Day Seven

The other packed camp and left the field of flowers. With Voltex untied and his name cleared, they had more faith in him now, or so he thinks. Luroka walked a little farther behind, sickened by the horrible sight he saw.

New Location:

A giant ravine with a very old rickety bridge. Killing is allowed.

The killer can cause an event to hold the cops here for an extra day.

Voting is allowed.

Chasing Cops: 1 day behind

Exit: 14 days away.

I am starting to question the sanity of the person I am writing these scenes for.

Edited by Philips
  • Upvote 2

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Day Seven

The group had stopped near the ravines. They held vote to decide who was the ultimate killer, and with numbers now dwindling past what they hoped for, they had little time to find the killer. Luroka was the choice this time. He sat next to a tree as Chro and Voltex tied him up. He didn't complain, but rather instead thought of Tyler's gruesome death. Voltex sat to keep watch on him as Chro went off to set up tents and find supplies.

Seaborgium was on the bridge looking over the ravine. He tossed a rock down to hear if it would land, but alas, no noise. Suddenly a figure appeared next to him. "Pretty deep huh?" the figure asked. "Yep." he replied, still staring down. Seaborgium started to walk back when suddenly a board broke. He fell and tried to grab onto something when a had reached out and caught him. "T..thanks.." He gasped. Seaborgium looked up at the figure. "Well...pull me up!" he said. "Tell the others I said hi." The figure replied. "What?" Seaborgum said., but then knew what the figure meant. "NO WAIT..." when then the figure let go and Seaborgium plunged into the ravine.

Voltex heard yells coming from the ravine. Chro came running back. "Sounds like Seaborgium!" He said, and he and Voltex took off towards the bridge. Luroka sat there struggling to take the ropes off to go help his friends. When they got to the bridge, a broken platform was found on the bridge. They found no other evidence and silently walked back to camp.

Day Eight

The group walked on the bridge past the disaster of Seaborgium's death. They finally made it to the other side when suddenly a loud crack was heard. They turned around to the sight of the bridge falling into the ravine.

New location:

Waterfalls: a little cleared out area. The waterfalls fall straight into the ravine they had past. Killing is available here.

Voting is allowed here.

The guide can have them stay another day.

Chasing Cops: 2 days behind.

Exit: 13 days.

Well...what can I say...The innocent better regroup and get him.

• Upvote 1

watch valendale

also, is there any place so far that killing wasn't available? this game is so stacked in his favor between scenes and locales that it feels genuinely unfair to innocents

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Places are decided by RNG. Not me.

Seems like your list is as follows

1. Killing available

2. Killing available

3. Killing available

4. Killing available

5. Killing available

6. Killing available

7. Killing available

8. Killing available

9. Killing available

10. Killing available

11. Killing still freakin' available

12. Killing available

13. Killing available

14. Killing available

15. Killing available

16. Killing available

Don't blame the RNG

I guess vote to watch the frosting-mongerer Val

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Of the 13 days left, you have six safe places, in which there has always been six. Of all of the multiple roles I have done, RNG always picks the deadly spots. What do you want? A reroll? I can't mess with lady luck like that.

Besides. I understand the seemingly unfair ways of the RNG. Recall the early Bionifight days where I was alive for a mere single post then die in the next event.

Plus I can't control the sheer ridiculousness of the killer's scenes. This was supposed to be fun, not stressful. Well, except my stupidity in that one scene, but still.

Plus this is my first game I have hosted here, I can't guarantee professionalism.

Day Eight

Everyone gathered around Valendale. Voltex got out the rope. "We'll it's your turn now." he said as he walked towards the accused. "You might be innocent and we might pay for it, but it's worth a shot." he mumbled. Suddenly Valendale ran forward, grabbing Voltex with one arm and knocked the rest down with the others. Voltex grunted with the hand squeezed around his waist. Valendale ran towards the waterfall. "Stop him, save Voltex" Chro barked at the others. They chased after the killer. Valendale pushed Voltex into the river leading to the waterfall. "What're going to do?" Voltex grumbled. "You'll see." Voltex was then shoved completely under water and the entire river and waterfall froze. Valendale lifted his hands from the frozen river and got up, just to be tackled back down by a charging Chro. Chro held him down while Luroka tied his arms with Unit tying the arms. "You'll pay for all this." Chro said. The dragged him back to camp, and lifted him onto a stool. Valendale looked around worried, then took a breath and closed his eyes saying, "I'm sorry Wocanda." Luroka tied the rope around his neck onto a limb of the tree. When he finished, Chro kicked the stool out from under Valendale's feet and at first he wiggled around, then his body stayed still. Chro wiped his head took a long sigh. Unit wrote all of the Victim's names into the ground below Valendale and wrote:

Here lies the killer. May they rest in peace.

At the end of the trail, Chro, Unit, and Luroka were greeted by many people and officers and medics who treated them for shock. These three were the survivors of the horrible incident. The rest of the traveler's deaths were considered a huge loss to find a killer and were dubbed heroes. There was a giant gathering to honor the dead and celebrate the return of the survivors.

Cops went into the forest to recover the bodies. Every victim was recovered and the body of the killer was cremated.

Victory goes to the innocents, they have survived The Hunt. Thanks for playing.

• Upvote 2

Good game everyone!

To think, if we'd all voted Round One, we might have won the game instantly. =P

Valendale looked around worried, then took a breath and closed his eyes saying, "I'm sorry Wocanda."

Wait, when did Black Panther's fatherland become a Russian colony? :???:

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)