Rahkshi: The 42 [Complete Customized Set]

I don't think any of the socket pieces are painted are they? It's mostly the extremities that are custom, the arms, legs and necks are the only ball-joints there are and they're all dark b-grey I think...

Edited by Munty

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I don't think any of the socket pieces are painted are they? It's mostly the extremities that are custom, the arms, legs and necks are the only ball-joints there are and they're all dark b-grey I think...

There are a great many painted sockets. Purple (I could never match the Lego purple,) gold, aquamarine, lavender, and pink sockets are all painted. I had the same concerns about them flaking but they've all held up so far - although I'm not exactly re-positioning them all the time.

Ah I see what you mean, I was thinking of the balljoint parts rather than the sockets themselves...

jimmybob, can you please respond to your kraata thread or my pm? The pm says you read it days ago but never replied. Not sure if you even checked your kraata topic despite it being linked in your sig! Please go and do it as soon as you read this, and take my money!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

This is beautiful. I just have one miscellaneous Rahkshi; Quick Healing (terrifying, huh?). He uses Vorahk's spine and Panrahk's weapons (aren't I creative?). The only other one I'm considering is Electricity, because I have a Kraata and it's the only main-six colored one.

Just one thing I noticed; you changed the Rahkshi of Heat Vision's staffhead. I personally would have kept Guurahk's just for consistency with canon. But who am I to complain? You are a true fan.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Wow! They all looks fantastic and classic! Nice use of the post-2003 pieces, too! I hope they will be canon as we could post on BS01 because they could be worth it. :)

That would be awesommmmme.

• Upvote 1

I've always wanted to do this as well! 

I once made the Rahkshi of electricity with some of my parts, but I think yours look better.

I was fascinated when I was a younger fan about how many Kraata types their are and the possibilities that they have.   

This is one of the reasons why I love the Bionicle story so much.

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?

Wow, phenomenal work here! I shall now headcanon these as the 'official' appearances of the remaining 35 Rahkshi that never got an official appearance.

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

These are beautiful.

If I could change one thing, I would make the feet of the two-coloured ones match the head and spine rather than the hand joints.

On the original Rakshi sets, the feet, head and spine were a different textured plastic than the cup joints, even though they were the same colours. I would make all the softer plastic parts match each other for Rakshi with two colours.

These are beautiful.

If I could change one thing, I would make the feet of the two-coloured ones match the head and spine rather than the hand joints.

On the original Rakshi sets, the feet, head and spine were a different textured plastic than the cup joints, even though they were the same colours. I would make all the softer plastic parts match each other for Rakshi with two colours.

That'd certainly be interesting, however it is already said on the Wild Kraata Chart (where he got the colors from) that the two colors of a rahkshi are separated by head/spine and feet/hands.  In that sense, his rendition is faithful towards canon.  I definitely do see your point in separating by material, though.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

*clap clap clap*

I remember collecting all the Kraata and obsessively categorizing them, knowing that I would never be able to raise an army with them. Say, does your army happen to be for hire? :P

I truly appreciate the dedication and passion that went into this. It's a little gap in the visual imagery of BIONICLE that we never got, and you've presented a really good version of this.

APlayofLight_zps1888c63b.jpeg

Part One of the Chrysalis Saga

By Takuta-Nui

Kind of want to try out that "minifig tool for Rahkshi spine" technique myself if I ever make a Silver Rahkshi. I've heard a silver one appeared in the Metru comics, but the only panel I could find on that was this, which I can't tell the colours on:

Comic_Rahkshi_Stalking.png

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724

I do not know how I've never seen this before. I think my favorite part is just that I can associate the powers to the Rahkshi better than with just the kraata. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Kind of want to try out that "minifig tool for Rahkshi spine" technique myself if I ever make a Silver Rahkshi. I've heard a silver one appeared in the Metru comics, but the only panel I could find on that was this, which I can't tell the colours on:

Funny story actually; I'd just put this topic up, and I decided I wanted to re-read my Bionicle comics because I hadn't done that in forever. Then I came to this panel, which I'd completely forgotten about, and went "Oh *bleeep*!" :P I wish I could have reproduced those two spines in detail. Maybe someone with more artistic skill than myself could 3D print those two in the style of the legit Rahkshi spines. 

These all look incredible. They all look like official sets, which is really cool IMO. Some of their color schemes do look weird, but that's because of the canon material, so its understandable here. 

I have no other complaints about any of these. Great job with making them! B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

You need to take those and make them canon. Do not threaten violence against other BZPower members. -B6

Edited by Black Six
  • Upvote 1

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

Funny story actually; I'd just put this topic up, and I decided I wanted to re-read my Bionicle comics because I hadn't done that in forever. Then I came to this panel, which I'd completely forgotten about, and went "Oh *bleeep*!" :P I wish I could have reproduced those two spines in detail. Maybe someone with more artistic skill than myself could 3D print those two in the style of the legit Rahkshi spines. 

If you do think they are different, non-original 6 (or even non-Heat Vision, who also appeared in scale in the Metru comics) Rahkshi, which ones are they?

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

If you do think they are different, non-original 6 (or even non-Heat Vision, who also appeared in scale in the Metru comics) Rahkshi, which ones are they?

If I remember the books correctly, they specifically mentioned an encounter in the Archives with two Rahkshi. One was Insect Control and the other was either Weather Control or Heat Vision. Not sure if that's the case in the comics.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I do apologize if I offended anyone (I suppose I got carried away, oohing and awing and meant it as a joke), but seriously, you put too much time sna creativity into those for them to not become canon. Those are too perfect not to be accepted.

Edited by The Toa Kaita Nuva Nui

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

If I remember the books correctly, they specifically mentioned an encounter in the Archives with two Rahkshi. One was Insect Control and the other was either Weather Control or Heat Vision. Not sure if that's the case in the comics.

They do look like they're orange and gold however. Neat!

To reiterate an earlier point, I have to ask people complaining about painting/customizing when it comes to replicating things shown (or in case of the Hagah, likely to have) with pieces or pieces in certain colours that just don't exist and may never unless there's a miraculous reason for LEGO to make that part. What's the closest someone's going to get to making an Olisi or many different Rahkshi without creating, modifying or painting parts? What do we do in that instance?

• 1 year later...

This is thrilling!!!!     > <

O

I've always wanted to see this.

Thanks so much for uploading!

Edited by GusH958

--KAPURA-- 

''You are where you are. If I practice I can be where I am not.''

Kapura_Speak.png

This is thrilling!!!! > <

O

Don't revive topics that are over a year old.

I see your a newbie but we well let you side on this one just don't do it again.

Can a BZPower officer close the topic.

Thanks.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

This is thrilling!!!! > <

O

Don't revive topics that are over a year old.

I see your a newbie but we well let you side on this one just don't do it again.

Can a BZPower officer close the topic.

Thanks.

True!  But next time, just hit the report button.  Makes things easier!

tumblr_oi3qstj2H01tryxewo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg