A BZPower Member Moves to LEGO

You may have met BZPower member Vezok's Friend on the forums or a convention already - a fantastic artist and a great LEGO system builder who's had his art featured on the front page a few times already. Well, it so happens he's had his first day of work at his new job today - as a LEGO Designer for LEGO City! I'm super jelly and I wish him the very best - it's awesome to think one of our community made it all the way to LEGO HQ. Please join me in congratulating Mr. Corvin Stichert! Hopefully he'll be allowed to share some cool stuff from his job in the future and I look forward to seeing his designs.

View the full article

• Upvote 6

Congrats Corvin! I always loved all your artwork and can't wait to see what you create in the most creative on earth!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your talents appearing on store shelves near me someday soon. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Congratulations and may your adventures continue at Lego!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Congrats! You must be extremely talented to work at my dream job! 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Amazing work getting this far, and good luck for the future. :winner:

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Though I don't know you, your name seems familiar. Congratulations.

I'm reminded of the block I put in my blog some years ago of LEGO employees on BZPower. I decided to add your name to it and found it's severely not updated. (The URLs are broken now.)

©1984-2015 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life