Best Hero Factory Bargains

IcarusBen

I want to know; what is the greatest bargain you've ever gotten on a Hero Factory set?

For me, I just got Scarox and Rocka :: Brain Attack for $5 each. I love the gold. Only wish there was more of it (especially those gold 4m shells,) that Rocka's shoulders were symmetrical (extra stuff on one shoulder but not the other?!?!) and that Rocka's sword was gold. Still, don't they normally go for $10 each? That's a 50% discount.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I got my first Hero Factory set (Thornraxx) for 30% off at TRU. That was nice. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Don't know if these count, but my brother got most of Evo 2.0 for 1$ if I remember right. And on ebay, I found a full Evo 2.0 (with missing hand and had blue spears[we had our own hand])with a bunch of other pieces for about 7-8$. I'd say it was a great deal.

Edited by Vrokorta
  • Upvote 1

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I got the Queen Beast set for $47 AUD instead of the usual $60 AUD. I don't remember many of the other bargains I got, so that is the most memorable to me at the moment.

Ah, so you know the struggle of trying to get the Queen Beast for $60. 

It's even worse because each Protector is now $16. What.

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

I got the Queen Beast set for $47 AUD instead of the usual $60 AUD. I don't remember many of the other bargains I got, so that is the most memorable to me at the moment.

Yeah, I was quite shocked to learn that it was being sold at $60. I wasn't going to pay $60, so I waited until there was a sale at David Jones. 

I somewhat feel that the Protectors are worth their value. Even for $16, they come with a lot of pieces. It is surprising that the smaller sets have now surpassed the price of the original Toa though.

Yeah, I was quite shocked to learn that it was being sold at $60. I wasn't going to pay $60, so I waited until there was a sale at David Jones. 

I somewhat feel that the Protectors are worth their value. Even for $16, they come with a lot of pieces. It is surprising that the smaller sets have now surpassed the price of the original Toa though.

Yeah, the Protectors are actually worth the $16. For the same price, you can get the Tunneller Beast set. There is certainly a lot more you can get with a Protector set. It would still be nice if they were $10 though  :glare:

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >