My BoM Podcast MOCs!

Kretta

Hello everyone!

I'm not really well known around here, but a couple of months back in October, I met Joev14 to audition for a role in the ANP (Audio Narration Project) and while I was there he recognized my work on MOCing the TTV Podcast group (Pandemic Panda) and asked me if I could make a self MOC for him and his group (Specifically the BoM, Brotherhood of Makuta, Podcast). And, after 1-2 weeks i finally created the MOC's for the 7 members!

The first episode of the Brotherhood of Makuta Podcast has been released, and can be found here.
group_1_small.jpg
These seven Members are people you may probably know if you've been on this forum a lot.
They are:

-Joev14 (Joev)
joev_1_small.jpg
-Skullkid (Skully)
skully_1_small.jpg
-GreySnow (Grey)
grey_1_small.jpg
-MrSciFiGuy (Sci)
sci_1_small.jpg
-VakamaMetruNui (VMN)
vmn_1_small.jpg
-KanohiZatth (Zatth)
zatth_1_small.jpg
-IXRollOutIX (RollOut)

rollout_1_small.jpg
rollout_5_small.jpg

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

All of these are really good. My favorites are either Rollout or Skully. Roll out is cool because the roller skate jet pack thing is pretty interesting. His color scheme is okay, although I'm not normally a fan of light grey.

Skully is impressive as it seems like it is a pretty large MOC. It's reasonably well bulked up which gives it a pretty muscular appearance. The dark red and black with the transgreen highlights looks pretty good as well. The axe that he is hold is also pretty cool. Originally I thought it was a gun, because the angle made it hard to easily tell what was happening at the top.

Zatth is probably the weakest one of the group. It's not bad, but there isn't really anything that makes it stand out.

I also like VMN. There isn't anything too impressive about the build, but the color scheme is makes it look pretty nice. I like how the oranage and white go together.

Very nice Job on all of these. Thanks for sharing.

signoff2.png