Persona: Sea of Djinn

25K Now!

-==IC: Sarah==-

"Kinda... But I think I've got an idea of where to head now." The girl said, as she glanced at her phone, and got a rough idea of where to turn to get back, and began to walk off. "Cya." Sarah said with a wave, as she figured that he had only wanted to help with finding the way.

IC:

"Enjoy. Eat as many as you want. Just know that the more of them you eat, the more food you have to live with knowing you ate and didn't pay."

Adam innocently took another bite of his burger.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"It's implied in our natural chemistry and the handful of times we've checked each other out," the college student said matter-of-factly. A massive bubble popped in her drink.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Des grinned, tongue-in-cheek, and wagged an onion ring at Adam nonchalantly.

"You know if you asked, I'd say yes," she admonished before popping the appetizer into her mouth.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Sarah nodded in reply to Karim, as she put her headphones back on, nodding in tune to the beat of a song again. The rest of the way should be easy; just gotta cut through this side street, then get back onto my route. She thought, as she wandered down the street in question, using her phone to help guide herself. What could go wrong, anyway?

IC:

The baseball player took a moment to sip from his shake and take a large bite of his burger, raising an eyebrow slightly at his meal companion. "Oh? And what could you mean by that?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"I'm sorry, are we speaking the same language here? Did I forget to use my Rosetta Stone app to translate jock?" She smiled, somewhat teasing, and shrugged while she finished off one burger and turned toward what remained of her second. "If you're interested, I'm interested."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"They have Rosetta Stone for that now? Do they have a version for gamer girl?" Adam asked, grinning as he took a bite of his rapidly dwindling burger. "... I might be. If you're not pulling another trick for a waiter I can't see."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I'd like to say I need it, but understanding your language isn't all that difficult. Fine, you can pay for dessert. But I am going to get the smallest thing on the menu. Just to bug you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Wow. I'm dating another girl after all." Des choked down a laugh with her chocolate milkshake and waited for her deadpan face to recover. "Bit more butch than what I'm used to, tho."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Well, can't think of anyone more qualified." Adam replied, grinning from ear to ear as he polished off the last of his shake, and took an onion ring. "Certainly no one better qualified around here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

NPC: Velvet Room

Igor only continued to smile. "There are those who possess Persona with the ability to detect certain qualities ... sensors, if you will."

He opened up his gloved left hand, belying the appearance of another tarot card. Upon was a picture of another figure, one clad in flowing, white-and-black-striped robes and strangely enough with a satellite dish for a head. Its name seemed to ring out across the space between the hunchback and his guest: Kanzeon. Yet as soon as it appeared, the card burst into quiet blue flames, leaving no evidence that it had been present.

"The wielders with such powers will know of your status, but otherwise, it will be a mystery."

[Channah, Velvet Room]

It wasn’t really much of a reassurance, but Channah had asked enough of this gentleman today.  Besides, she had shopping to do.

“Thank you for your help sir, but I think I have bothered you enough today.  Where do I pay, if I may ask?”

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

NPC: Velvet Room

The hunchback chuckled. It was a deep, eerie sound.

"Please make use of this," he said, reaching into his sleeves and presenting Channah with an embroidered membership card, one with a key emblazoned upon its surface. "As a guest of the Velvet Room, you shall be able to conduct all business with us through this Key."

It seemed to shine under the light.

"This first coffee is, as they say, 'on the house', but please do not refrain from returning for more in the future."

Sarah nodded in reply to Karim, as she put her headphones back on, nodding in tune to the beat of a song again. The rest of the way should be easy; just gotta cut through this side street, then get back onto my route. She thought, as she wandered down the street in question, using her phone to help guide herself. What could go wrong, anyway?

NPC:

In the darkness that had overtaken the city, something shifted.

Sand was a constant of life in al-Bareha, but a strange amount of it littered the ground of the sidestreet.

So far from the outskirts of town, it was unfitting. Strange. Wreathed in the shadows of the night.

Okay, that wasn't good. Sarah's movement backwards was sped up considerably, as she tried to keep away from the sand that was moving all on its own. What's even going on...?! She thought, as she seemed very perturbed by the fact that sand was moving on its own, and far away from where there should be sand.