Question about polybag?

masterchirox580

So I recently got set 40140 "flower cart" as a little extra from lego for spending over 50 pounds and I was wondering if this thing might have some value in the future, do these things usually go up in price or are they just forgotten? 

I don't imagine the flower cart will be worth much, since it comes free for anybody who spends over $75 dollars in the Lego store, I think.

• Upvote 1

I don't think so, because people can just build it with the parts they have, then just call it the Flower Cart and sell it on bricklink, you won't know the difference. Also have you gotten a Lego friend Polybag as well, because I gotten one when I haven't order a friends set.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I don't think so, because people can just build it with the parts they have, then just call it the Flower Cart and sell it on bricklink, you won't know the difference. Also have you gotten a Lego friend Polybag as well, because I gotten one when I haven't order a friends set.

You would be surprised. Sealed polybags can be a popular collectors' item.

Nonetheless, I doubt this particular polybag would increase that much in value over time, given that it's widely available and that it lacks any exclusive content that would ensure buyers hold onto it.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother